My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apple

you make a good product, it will sell. Regardless of how much you and moan to the judge

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/t...017-1lsdg.html

Buyers dodge court's Samsung tablet ban

Australians are making a mockery of a Federal Court injunction banning the sale of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablets in Australia by ordering them from online stores.

Samsung has been forbidden by Federal Court Justice Annabelle Bennett from selling or marketing the device in Australia until a full hearing in its patent infringement case with Apple, which isn't expected to take place until next year. Justice Bennett said Apple had a prima facie case that Samsung infringed two of its patents.

But online sellers on eBay, and web stores such as MobiCity.com.au, Expansys, Techrific and dMavo, are bypassing Samsung Australia and obtaining stock from other countries, such as Hong Kong.
    GetPrice.com.au lists a slew of Australian sellers offering the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and there are more than 2000 results on eBay. Some, such as MobiCity, offer a 12-month Australian warranty.

Maverick online seller Ruslan Kogan was also selling Galaxy Tab 10.1 units but withdrew them from the market after receiving legal threats from Apple. However, it appears the other sellers, many of which are hosted overseas, do not care about Apple's threats.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/t...#ixzz1b8xTsCp9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black market
    Plan B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still selling out

making lawyers rich

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some good comments:

"What did Apple expect? Samsung has a product that threatens it's sub standard iPad2. You expect Australians to dumb down just because you have fancy lawyers?
    If Samsung copied Apple, then others should sue Apple over, QWERTY layout, using a processor, motherboard, LED screen, Li-ion battery, charger etc. What a farce.
    Go Samsung!"

I think apple shot them self in the foot by making situation where because the consumer is not aloud to have it, its going to make consumers want it even more..

Apple are jut like microsoft, greedy pigs!

Thread Information