Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Aren't we all? I mean youre on a message board talking to people you don't know in real life... just saying

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pre-ordered Skyrim, as well as the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection a few weeks back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one game to get. not enough time to play

Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.

will easily last me until ME3 and Bioshock 3, wasted about 200 hours on Oblivion without ever even getting the expansion, wasted about 100 on Fallout 3.
    those Bethesda games, you get your money's worth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get jobs you ing bums
    Hire me Scott, I'll move back to SA...

I'll even switch NT..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Picked up Uncharted 3, probably won't play till the weekend though. Started up work again and I'm tired as
    I likely wont get a chance till then either.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I still want L.A. Noire, Uncharted 2 + 3, Skyrim, Arkham City and some other games.

I guess I'll just keep playing Dark Souls for now.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Do yourself a favor and only rent L.A. Noire

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Do yourself a favor and only rent L.A. Noire
    Was going to say that. That game is slow as molasses.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep LA noire was more GTA4 than RDR

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone know when GTA is out?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Here comes one messy week. MW3, MGS pack, Skyrum, Halo Ann, and Saints Row 3 all in the next 7 days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here comes one messy week. MW3, MGS pack, Skyrum, Halo Ann, and Saints Row 3 all in the next 7 days.
    And since Gamestop is probably doing a midnight release for MW3, I'm gonna go check if I can pick up my MGS HD Collection. It worked for the new Dragon Ball Z game during the midnight release for Battlefield 3, so why not.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    And since Gamestop is probably doing a midnight release for MW3, I'm gonna go check if I can pick up my MGS HD Collection. It worked for the new Dragon Ball Z game during the midnight release for Battlefield 3, so why not.
    I'm hoping they do that.. they usually do allow that.. it's what I'm planning on doing as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm hoping they do that.. they usually do allow that.. it's what I'm planning on doing as well.
    Went fine at my local Gamestop. I was apparently the second person who was there for MGS.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Well, the buying season is done for me. Now to spend the next year playing all these games. From all the games that I got I would have to rank them like this.

1. Skyrim- Just amazing. Best game of the year by far

2. Halo Anniversary- This game is every thing I could of wanted. Halo:CE is one of my top 3 games ever.. so to play it again remastered is just amazing.

3. Saints Row: The Third- GTA3 was the last time that I had so much fun doing nothing but running around and acting like a to every NPC

4. Battlefield 3- Not planning on touching the single player. But, MP alone this game is amazing. Really just sucks you in and makes you forget you're playing a game.

5. Gears of War 3- One of the best online experiences that I have ever had... tempered by that damn Sawed off.

6. NHL 12- Every year they keep putting out a great game.

7. MW3- I won't say that I think MW3 is bad.. I actually do like it and love the survivor mode and Kill Confirmed but I honestly can't get into like I have other CoDs and I have no idea why.

8. Batman: Arkham City- This is a great game, don't get me wrong, but it hasn't grabbed my interest as well as the previous did. Perhaps because I just haven't had the time.

9. Uncharted 3- Great game hamped by the fact NaughtyDog wanted to push hand to hand combat into the game. Started getting boring and very repea ive

10. Dead Island- Really my surprise game of the season. Lots of fun.. another game that has gotten lost in the shuffle though that I need to put time into

11. Dark Souls- Ah, yeah this is hard. I like the game but don't feel I have the patience to try and be good at it.

12. Dead Rising: OTR- I'm not sure why this wasn't just a DLC. I love the franchise and like this game.. but I think the prior statement is only because I really didn't play much of DR2, thus most of the stuff in this game is new to me.

13. NBA 2k 12- I seriously suck ass at this game. Don't play it much

14. Rage- This is one of the most disapointing games I have ever played. By far this is the only game I regret buying and as such it will be traded in pretty soon. Terrible load times, boring gameplay, terrible sound... just a straight up bad game IMO.

Thread Information