View Poll Results: Who are the bigger haters?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apple Haters

7 63.64%
  • Android Haters

4 36.36%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    TBH, Droid fanboys that hate on iOS are pretty insane. iPhone fanboys, from what I've seen, will just say "I like it better" and be done with their argument, not give a , and go back to using their iPhone. Unless they're one of those Apple loving s that have to go on and on about how awesome Apple is and how every electronic item in their house is made by Apple.

Droid fanboys will spend all day arguing about all the custom techno geek babble jailbreaking that 9 out of 10 phone users don't care about one bit. But they'll fill entire threads with their .

Personally, I've owned a droid phone for a year and an iPhone for a year and I just prefer iOS. I don't give a about jailbreaking it or customizing it, I use it to make phone calls, surf the web, and play games. iPhone's games are generally way better than Android games from what I've seen. As far as everything else, I just prefer the feel of iOS to Android. It seems smoother and less clunky. The only thing I like better about Android's interface are the widgets.
    Last edited by scampers; 11-07-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Kooler than Jesus Nathan Explosion's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    iPhone is a good phone...all my homegirls have it. They like the white color and the apple logo.
    The "homegirls" who ?

Thread Information