View Poll Results: Who are the bigger haters?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apple Haters

7 63.64%
  • Android Haters

4 36.36%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Choose

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Android = a more technically inclined person who wants to infinitely customize, tweak, and really get the absolute most out of a device. Unfortunately the device was oversold to way too many unassuming consumers who don't have that mentality but still wanted a smartphone. There is/will be a backlash.

iPhone = loves to play with the device, wants the features, Okay with having it served up Steve's way, and having it locked down. Apart from a few shortcomings, the hardware is beautifully engineered. Unfortunately it has the reputation for being the perfect device for 21 year old girls, isn't very corporate friendly, and is available from one vendor with virtually no options.

Blackberry = the old school hard-core communicators. They'll eventually migrate to other platforms but for now they're still mostly die hard fans, addicted to digital communication. Blackberry still has the nicest threading and blending of diverse messages of any platform. Several have tried to copy it, but have fallen short. Unfortunately it's a slowly dying platform that's being out-featured by nearly everything else.

Windows phone = somebody who already has enough complexity in their lives, and just wants a device to easily server them the information they need. It's a phone, not a friend, a toy, or an entertainment platform. Bells and whistles are nice, but give them the basics and let them get on with their lives. Unfortunately the platform will forever be considered late to the party and under featured, even though many of the features found in other devices are used for a week or two and then forgotten.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/03/n...ia-800-review/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    iPhone = loves to play with the device, wants the features, Okay with having it served up Steve's way, and having it locked down. Apart from a few shortcomings, the hardware is beautifully engineered. Unfortunately it has the reputation for being the perfect device for 21 year old girls, isn't very corporate friendly, and is available from one vendor with virtually no options.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate both

Yes I'm a troll. Happy? SourCandy's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    imo both have haters and fanboys. Tough to decide,but on this board I say more droid haters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol cheguevara fail

Galaxy s2 is crap

Freezing issues, overheating

Not to mention android is not that great for a open source; iOs is so ficking intuitive

I can jailbreak my iPhone in 2 seconds, and it's more customizable than any Android

android is not that flexible; if you bought your Android phone 3 years ago, chances are you wont find many apps on the Android market today for yout old device; that dorsnt happen on iOS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL lefty

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Lol cheguevara fail

Galaxy s2 is crap

Not to mention android is not that great for a open source; iOs is so ficking intuitive

I can jailbreak my iPhone in 2 seconds, and it's more customizable than any Android

android is not that flexible; if you bought your Android phone 3 years ago, chances are you wont find many apps on the Android market today for yout old device; that dorsnt happen on iOS
    This post puts hater's hate to shame, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol cheguevara fail

Galaxy s2 is crap

Actually, I have a friend with a launch day nexus one and the only reason that he is thinking about getting rid out it is because even with apps2SD enabled, he has run out of space for ask if the apps he uses.its funny, to watch him agonize every time I find a cool new app.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This post basically screams, "I don't know anything about smartphones."
    Last edited by Cry Havoc; 11-07-2011 at 03:17 PM.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    My only experience with the Android OS is with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 i kept it for three days and took it back. I felt like I was a Beta tester and this is supposed to be one of the better Ipad compe ors. No thanks. Android OS. The apps are few and dont have anywhere near the polish of IOS apps. That is a fact. The touch screen accuracy blows, the awesome flash ability crashed the youtube app half the time, i lost sound that could not be fixed without a factory reset and the internet browser would often crash back to the home screen. Once you have an Ipad/Ipad 2 you can not really like an Android tablet no matter how hard you try. Its a huge step backwards.

The argument about teh Ipad/Iphone being locked down is bull , if you jail break which most people with any clue do then there really are no restrictions to argue about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This post basically screams, "I don't know anything about smartphones."
    lol replying with smileys because he has no argument

Typical Android fanboy

My only experience with the Android OS is with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 i kept it for three days and took it back. I felt like I was a Beta tester and this is supposed to be one of the better Ipad compe ors. No thanks. Android OS. The apps are few and dont have anywhere near the polish of IOS apps. That is a fact. The touch screen accuracy blows, the awesome flash ability crashed the youtube app half the time, i lost sound that could not be fixed without a factory reset and the internet browser would often crash back to the home screen. Once you have an Ipad/Ipad 2 you can not really like an Android tablet no matter how hard you try. Its a huge step backwards.

The argument about teh Ipad/Iphone being locked down is bull , if you jail break which most people with any clue do then there really are no restrictions to argue about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol replying with smileys because he has no argument

Typical Android fanboy
    Sorry, I guess I was just blown away by your incredibly deep statement of "OMG I KAN DO NETHING WITH MY JAILBROKEN IPHONE ITS BETTER THAN ANDROID". I just can't get that technical. Your knowledge is too deep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, I guess I was just blown away by your incredibly deep statement of "OMG I KAN DO NETHING WITH MY JAILBROKEN IPHONE ITS BETTER THAN ANDROID". I just can't get that technical. Your knowledge is too deep.
    the funny thing is hat you had only replied (with lmaos) to one part of my posts
    WHat do you have to say about the Android devices issues and cons?

you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    iPhone is a good phone...all my homegirls have it. They like the white color and the apple logo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the funny thing is hat you had only replied (with lmaos) to one part of my posts
    Make a post that doesn't sound like a fanboy rubbing one out and I'll give it a serious response.

WHat do you have to say about the Android devices issues and cons?
    I dunno lefty, what do you feel about the iPhone/iPad issues and cons? Assuming that your glasses aren't so rose tinted that you can see a few of them, which I sincerely doubt you're capable of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make a post that doesn't sound like a fanboy rubbing one out and I'll give it a serious response.

I dunno lefty, what do you feel about the iPhone/iPad issues and cons? Assuming that your glasses aren't so rose tinted that you can see a few of them, which I sincerely doubt you're capable of.
    What cons?

They dont freeze, they dont overheat, they dont need an App Killer/Task Manager

iOS is so ing stable compared to Andyroid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    iPhone is a good phone...all my homegirls have it. They like the white color and the apple logo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What cons?

They dont freeze, they dont overheat, they dont need an App Killer/Task Manager

iOS is so ing stable compared to Andyroid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well

Im not surprised

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    sounds like we need a mediator to help posters here present a good argument on pros and cons of boths sides....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well

Im not surprised
    Neither am I. "Apple is perfect! *slurp slurp*"

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The touch screen accuracy blows,
    I notice that too on my Galaxy S2

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not all too impressed with Android. Only things I'm "wowed" with is how fast my new phone(Galaxy S2) is, but that's just hardware.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I notice that too on my Galaxy S2
    I'm not all too impressed with Android. Only things I'm "wowed" with is how fast my new phone(Galaxy S2) is, but that's just hardware.
    Tell that to Cry Havoc

Thread Information