My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Just had someone put Lion 10.7.x on this gaming rig on a separate hard drive. It works pretty damn good other than IMOVIE not detecting my webcam but Ichat, Facetime, Skype all detect it.

Also I get an error message of some kind with Icloud do I have to set it up from an Ipad or Iphone first?

Its been a while since Ive had a Mac anyone have any cool programs they recommend?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used XCode a lot

But seriously, you can probably find anything you need out there. Including a bunch of good free stuff on the built in App Store. What kind of thing you're planning to do with it?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    well its more of a toy than anything but for my youtube videos im fond of Imovie and using Garage Band occasionally. I plan on blowing up my youtube channel again because with the limited videos ive done its helped create a lot of traffic and sales for my website. Check out this vid look at how many views ive had. Thats free advertising

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANUPs5Js6As

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't played enough with video, tbh... Lion is a shift towards the iPad UI-wise... the mail client is pretty nice. Other than that, I run the usual stuff: Firefox, VLC, iTunes, iPhoto, etc...

Thread Information