Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Open minded, with a bias. If contradictory, that is at least honest.
    Thanx.

We all have perceived thoughts of a situation. I simply do not believe he did what is implied. That doesn't mean I am 100% firm that he is innocent. I recognize I am not a deity and could be wrong.

I could take the racial statistics of this, bow it out of proportion, and say, yep, that's a typical black man. There seems to be little typical about the man though.

think about it. Of the two woman that came forward, one was with him at an event embracing him like a close friend, the other is a former journalist.

Sorry, but this is still laughable in my view. Show me something more concrete, and you will find I'm not as hard headed as you think.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Cain has now blamed Perry AND the democrats for all this stuff.

At what point does he decide that he should have had these things figured out before he announced he was a candidate for the presidency?

Don't you think that is why people like Dubya and Chris Christie didn't (won't) run until these sorts of skeletons are fixed somehow?
    From what I heard of the claim, Cain thinks Perry started it because Perry has a former associate working for him that knew of the past incidents.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Just out of curiosity, WC, have you ever changed your mind about anything in the history of this forum? Have you ever once decided, "You know what? I was wrong."

Cause I sure haven't seen it.
    Yes I have. I don't recall what it was about, but I know I have a few times.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Pretty big difference between calling someone a name and saying someone raped you.

And while it's completely tangential to anything having to do with the allegations against Cain, I will admit to having my interest piqued by how readily you tossed out the example of a shunned woman crying rape as a response to unrequited love. And even more so by your suggestion that such a reaction is commonplace. How many times have YOU seen that happen? I'm genuinely curious.
    I have seen an incident back in high school of a girl being called a for refusing to go all the way with a guy. Now I cannot say with absolute certainty, but the pieces added up that way. I have not seen an example of a woman crying rape for being shunned, but have heard of a situation.

We're talking so many years ago. There have also been situations in movies showing similar things. Of course they are fictional events, but so many times these events are based on true stories.

Take it however you want. Not worth spending much time on. I brought it up hoping people would reflect of deceptions they have seen others pull over time, pulled themselves, or got caught up in as the victim.

I have not been mixed up in such issues, for your answer to your size one text.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    That flaglot doesn't know what she's missing.
    Wow...

I really doubt she was anything like a .

Chump just being Chump again, huh?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    A truer WC statement was never uttered.
    Wow...

How about keeping the context of that statement, or should I start believing you have no integrity?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Guys, what if Cain is actually a serial killer, and these ladies are just the ones that got away? If you're unbiased, you'll admit it's a possibility.
    /wc
    LOL...

Been watching shows like Dexter by chance?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Cain is cooked.

The press conference today was the killer.

His denial of ever meeting the woman or recognizing her name just doesn't pass the smell test.

Give it up WC...he's now making an ass of you as well as himself.
    Haven't seen or heard anything on that yet. just got home from work about 45 minutes ago, and don't have television stations. Stopped watching TV long ago except on a rare occasion, so I cut my expenses.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Wow...

How about keeping the context of that statement, or should I start believing you have no integrity?
    I think that the statement stands fairly on its own. I don't think much has changed when it comes to sexual harassment/infidelity from the early 90's to today.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I think that the statement stands fairly on its own. I don't think much has changed when it comes to sexual harassment/infidelity from the early 90's to today.
    The perception and definitions kept changing, especially in the military late 80's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You should explore the world outside that box you live in. It's pretty big.
    Like a world where you might have to interact with black people?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bully: Limbaugh Repeatedly Attacks Cain Accuser's 13-Year-Old Son

Using the power of his top-rated, nationally syndicated Clear Channel radio show, Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday repeatedly turned his AM wrath on a schoolboy and portrayed the 13 year-old as a villain in the Herman Cain sexual harassment saga.

A schoolboy.

Limbaugh even likened the young teenager to a Nazi storm trooper.

What prompted Limbaugh bizarre outbursts? It was news that single mom Sharon Bialek had sat down with her son and told him about the encounter she alleges to have had with Cain thirteen years ago, and that her son then urged her to come forward and make her claim publicly. Limbaugh was enraged that a mother talked to her son about a pressing family matter, and that her son offered guidance.

From that innocuous premise, Limbaugh attacked the boy as a wannabe Nazi "brownshirt."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011110...County+Fair%29

=======

That's how opinion-makers and thought-dictators roll in conservative hate-media universe.

Thread Information