Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AZ recalled the xenophoic asshole Pearce who wrote SB1070.

Arpaio should be their next takedown.
    ...but Joe makes some great headlines....just try not to get caught alone with his guards...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While your Democratic rah rah is cute and all the last time this happened it was still the same . This notion that a shift from red to blue or vice versa indicates serious policy shifts just does not play out.
    That's what the OWS people are saying. I'm just not for reinventing a perfectly workable system, unless it's the fed....let's start by taking lobby money out of politics and restricting corporate person-hood...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what the OWS people are saying. I'm just not for reinventing a perfectly workable system, unless it's the fed....let's start by taking lobby money out of politics and restricting corporate person-hood...
    That is what they say and thats why I laugh when you try and co-opt them to your Democratic pompoms

These recalls and referendums addressed those issues in what way again? It certainly strengthened the union lobby and I see no changes in corporate charters. All I see you touting how wonderful it is that your precious democrats won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is what they say and thats why I laugh when you try and co-opt them to your Democratic pompoms

These recalls and referendums addressed those issues in what way again? It certainly strengthened the union lobby and I see no changes in corporate charters. All I see you touting how wonderful it is that your precious democrats won.
    Democratic pom-poms...whatever....yeah, because the Dems are usually more on the more right track than the GOP...fact is, I can't think of a GOP policy in recent memory that has worked out as promised.....

Thread Information