Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is Syracuse in the ACC this year or next? I'm faced and way too ing lazy to look it up

Coulrophobia is Beautiful JayTheClown's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh wow a black guy from the West Coast who's a UNC fan and hates Duke

That doesn't perpetuate the stereotype of black bandwagoning at all
    What stereotype? Blacks have a new stereotype?

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Is Syracuse in the ACC this year or next? I'm faced and way too ing lazy to look it up
    Next year they and Pitt go to the ACC. My guess is Rutgers and UConn join them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron should go to college during the lockout and play ball. He can choke during the final four and pre-algebra at the same time.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    What stereotype? Blacks have a new stereotype?
    Every African American I've ever met has been a UNC fan.....and I live in Arizona.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh wow a black guy from the West Coast who's a UNC fan and hates Duke

That doesn't perpetuate the stereotype of black bandwagoning at all
    I give two s what it perpetuates ...plus Im not a "black guy" from the west coast ...my peoples are Belizean and we mixed with all kinds of including african, mayan and Hoduranian blood.

Now that is out of the way ..rooted for them because of Worthy and Perkins they won it when I first started watching college ball. Then it was Kenny smith etc. So yes I DID bandwagon them but I never forasked them even in the Doherty years ...same for Bruins I suffered through the Lavin ones too ..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give two s what it perpetuates ...plus Im not a "black guy" from the west coast ...my peoples are Belizean and we mixed with all kinds of including african, mayan and Hoduranian blood.

Now that is out of the way ..rooted for them because of Worthy and Perkins they won it when I first started watching college ball. Then it was Kenny smith etc. So yes I DID bandwagon them but I never forasked them even in the Doherty years ...same for Bruins I suffered through the Lavin ones too ..
    Massive understatement. Not sure which was worse: Lavin not developing his players at all or JaRon Rush pissing a sure-fire long NBA career away. I'll go with the latter I guess.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far Rivers and especially Drummond have been a bit disappointing, while Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist have been pretty impressive. How would you like to be an elite freshman like McAdoo and get no playing time with Henson, Barnes, and Zeller absolutely beasting ahead of you?

Thread Information