My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fight Night Champion Arrives on PSN; New Pricing Model Offers Modes Separately

In an interesting development that suggests EA Sports may experiment with a similar pricing model in the future, Fight Night Champion is available now as a download on PSN – but with the added option of certain portions of the game being made available for purchase individually. Over on the Xbox 360 currently only the full game can be bought ($30 on both consoles).
    The M-rated ‘Champion’ story mode can be had for just $4.99. Many found the mode to be quite enjoyable despite being short – and beyond that FNC wasn’t all that compelling. That makes for a great option to consider with the ability to play through the story but not have to pay full price for the entire game and modes that may not ultimately be desired.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/11/08...des-separately

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The single player is pretty damn good. I'm at the final boss though and i'm getting my ass kicked.

Anyone beat this game yet? how the do i beat Issac Frost or whatever the his name is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's worth 5 bucks? I would do create a legend on the other ones and spent countless hours trying to get the belts... I did the GOAT and got a little bored..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not giving my credit card info to PSN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This

However eventually they all get "hacked" (I have a su ion some of it is actually insiders selling off information and calling it a break in).

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    buy a psn card? its not taxed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So it's worth 5 bucks? I would do create a legend on the other ones and spent countless hours trying to get the belts... I did the GOAT and got a little bored..
    I think it's worth it. Although i didn't actually pay for it. There was a promo that was giving away $5.99 in psn credit so that's how i got it.
    $5.99 x 3 psn accounts =

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=307684
    The deal is dead now though.

Thread Information