Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another fight for money, another fight that shows he's ridiculously fast, but will never really engage in a fight. He's always talking about his legacy, but no one will remember his perfect record, they'll remember the ducking, the sucker-punch, and the way he always avoided engaging.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people will remember he fought the best fighters of his era and won, excuse me, dominated.
    Last edited by Trill Clinton; 05-05-2013 at 12:06 AM. Reason: whoops

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mayweather is just too good. tbh. cant touch that

And my Mares taking care of business

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Felt like I was watching one guy box and the other guy dance.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Floyd's overrated, been overrated, will always be overrated. Doesn't mean I dont think he's a defensive genius and a great boxer. But his compe ion since he got into 147 has been super weak. Still, you must give him credit, he has learned to mimic the sport so he can fight easier fights and make the same amount of money instead of having to fight dangerous fights.

Most Mayweather fanboys always say Mayweather would have beaten Manny anyway, as well as Margarito in his prime, Paul Williams in his day, etc etc. The thing is, yes I would bet my money on Mayweather to beat all those guys, but if he fought all those guys in their time he would have rapidly deteriorated at this point in his career and someone would have KO'd him. So I guess the only thing that impresses me is how he stayed on top of the sport while avoiding all the top compe ion in their prime.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think that's why I didn't drop the 70 bones to see that fight ... I'll wait til Saturday or catch it online. I love Floyd but I'll never purchase another one of his PPV's unless he goes up against Alvarez, which I doubt. Dude's not fighting at 154 even though he holds a le there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manny Pacquiao will fight Brandon Rios November 23rd in Macau, China.
    It's Pacquiao's 1st fight since KO at hands of Juan Manuel Marquez.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Brandon Rios style is taylor made for Pacquiao.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people will remember he fought the best fighters of his era and won, excuse me, dominated.
    Since you're prolly the biggest Floyd fan on this forum watch 30 Days in May. The do entary on Floyd 30 days before his sentence. I never really liked the dude, but after this do entary I gained a lot of respect for him as a man, one of the best do entaries Ive seen.

http://sports.sho.com/programs/30-days-in-may/2013

That's the preview, you could prolly catch it off some site online.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tonight

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Brutal KO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My man

Matthysse is actually from my home town, which is weird 'cause it isn't a big city. We also have Narvaez, pretty good boxing city considering it isn't all that big, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got Knockout Kings2 coming to the ATT center July 27th Andre Berto vs Jesus Soto-Karass, Keith Thurman 20-0 18ko's vs Diego Chaves of Argentina 22-0 18ko, Omar Figueroa vs Tokyo Fighter Nihito Arakawa, Also being mention is The Corpus Christi Kid Jerry Belmontes newly signed to Golden Boy Promotions. for tickets call Leija*Battah Promotions 210-979-3302

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Funny he says "Givin the fans what they want", when the fans wanted him and Many to fight!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This fight is gonna do huge huge numbers. Think Canelo is still too green but good fight nonetheless. I see floyd UD.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Funny he says "Givin the fans what they want", when the fans wanted him and Many to fight!
    I think Manny needs to recover from that KO first...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is still sleepin tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is still sleepin tbh

hahahaha

right now, canelo>>>>>>manny.

but at this point the floyd haters will still find a way to call him a coward and diminish his impact to the sport. if he wins, but he didn't fight manny!!! if he loses, told you he was overrated!!! floyd has fought some GREAT fighters, he was older than almost all of those fighters as well.

anyways, this is going to be a dope fight. much much much better than bradley vs pacquio, but floyd's defense is amazing and he has too much speed for canelo. floyd will win by decision as usual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol floyd what a hypocrite this is huh...fighting canelo at a catchweight of 152 instead of the 154 limit...for years floyd talked about manny for fighting a few catchweight fights ,saying manny weakens and drains fighters before fighting them, lol he even called cotto an undefeatd fighter before he fought him saying that "that wasnt the real miguel cotto pac fought he was drained".. he even brags about how he likes to fight fighters at their natural weight where they're healthy and strong...so in floyds own words canelo will be drained cause of the catchweight and even if he beats canelo it won't count because he fought him at a catch weight ? lol floyd making himself look stupid per par...
    Last edited by Floyd Pacquiao; 06-01-2013 at 06:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hahahaha

right now, canelo>>>>>>manny.

but at this point the floyd haters will still find a way to call him a coward and diminish his impact to the sport. if he wins, but he didn't fight manny!!! if he loses, told you he was overrated!!! floyd has fought some GREAT fighters, he was older than almost all of those fighters as well.

anyways, this is going to be a dope fight. much much much better than bradley vs pacquio, but floyd's defense is amazing and he has too much speed for canelo. floyd will win by decision as usual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol floyd what a hypocrite this is huh...fighting canelo at a catchweight of 152 instead of the 154 limit...for years floyd talked about manny for fighting a few catchweight fights ,saying manny weakens and drains fighters before fighting them, lol he even called cotto an undefeatd fighter before he fought him saying that "that wasnt the real miguel cotto pac fought he was drained".. he even brags about how he likes to fight fighters at their natural weight where they're healthy and strong...so in floyds own words canelo will be drained cause of the catchweight and even if he beats canelo it won't count because he fought him at a catch weight ? lol floyd making himself look stupid per par...
    who is really at a disadvantage? the 36 yr old or the 22-23 year old?

didn't danelo's team ask for 150 some time ago?

lol @ blaming floyd for agreeing to 152. is fighting someone 30 pounds heavier and people are still gonna .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and floyd should make canelo come down to 147. manny made his opponents fight him at 154 but wouldn't allow them to come into the fight above 150. floyd doesn't have that stipulation and canelo is going to come into the fight 15-25 pounds heavier. can't compare the two, doggie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who is really at a disadvantage? the 36 yr old or the 22-23 year old?

didn't danelo's team ask for 150 some time ago?

lol @ blaming floyd for agreeing to 152. is fighting someone 30 pounds heavier and people are still gonna .
    Floyd origanally wanted the fight at 147 according to canelo's trainer. The 147 offer by floyd was looked at like a duck because we all know canelo cant make welterweight and he knows that. Team canelo and floyd had to negotiate and they ended up meeteing at 152. Now look here, floyd fighting canelo at 152 doesnt really bother me, Im just calling out floyd for what he is; a hypocritical that has no word tbh. Dude talked for years about manny fighting at catchweights, saying how manny drained bigger fighters he fought. Now floyd's doing the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and floyd should make canelo come down to 147. manny made his opponents fight him at 154 but wouldn't allow them to come into the fight above 150. floyd doesn't have that stipulation and canelo is going to come into the fight 15-25 pounds heavier. can't compare the two, doggie.
    manny never fought at 154, he fought margarito at a 150lb catchweight and there was no rehydration clause, margarito rehydrated to 167lbs on fightnight while manny weighed in at 144 and only gained 3lbs overnight. think you got info wrong bruh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Floyd origanally wanted the fight at 147 according to canelo's trainer. The 147 offer by floyd was looked at like a duck because we all know canelo cant make welterweight and he knows that. Team canelo and floyd had to negotiate and they ended up meeteing at 152. Now look here, floyd fighting canelo at 152 doesnt really bother me, Im just calling out floyd for what he is; a hypocritical that has no word tbh. Dude talked for years about manny fighting at catchweights, saying how manny drained bigger fighters he fought. Now floyd's doing the same.

i don't think he's a hypocrite because who else is there for him to fight??? he's kicked everyone's ass and top rank fighters won't fight him because of arum's puss ass. and floyd is a master of selling fights and talking ...he doesn't like arum so of course he's going to talk about manny. you expected him to have nothing but praise and admiration for the guy?

Thread Information