Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

on top of that Maidana brushed broner's hair at the end

Offically Maidana's
    Last edited by IronMaxipad; 12-15-2013 at 03:40 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anybody else in SA go to the fight last night??? was crazy. my first time at a live boxing event and i couldn't have asked for a better night. every fight was entertaining and i was happy as that broner took an L. dude needs to spend more time training and less time rapping on worldstar and copying mayweather. if you're gonna copy money may, then copy his dedication and training practices as well.

he needs to drop weight classes cuz he aint ready for the big boys yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here I am with some that's wearing a gay baby blue polo shirt.

Last edited by DAF86; 12-22-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tonight

Maidana vs Lopez
    Angulo vs Lara

was a great year for boxing. I was at this fight and was also at the potential FOTY - Bradley vs ProVo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My boy was crying like a that someone messed up his picture with Matthysse. So I had to pull some strings to get a better one for his dumb ass. A week before the Garcia fight in Palm Springs (Mitc -Arreola Card)

Sitting behind the Winky Wight twins (Sam Watson's boys)

Mitc -Arreola

Myself, my son and my boy at the Maidana-Lopez fight ...... dont chew gum and take pics or you'll look ed up.

At the Bradley-Provodnikov fight ..... FOTY

WITH GGG, no one knew who he was until I said " Oh , what's up Triple G? Big fan." Then my boy got up and wanted a pciture even though I don't shoot for pics. Actually GGG made me take this one.

Bradley entering the ring

Ruslan with nice cut

The highlight of this night was watching Harold Letterman walk out of the Home Depot Center with three black hoes on his arm. Straight up pimp.

Deyonte Wilder before he killed some dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dope pics, larry. i agree 2013 was a great year. great to see you involved in your sons life and making memories, respect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My boy was crying like a that someone messed up his picture with Matthysse. So I had to pull some strings to get a better one for his dumb ass. A week before the Garcia fight in Palm Springs (Mitc -Arreola Card)

Sitting behind the Winky Wight twins (Sam Watson's boys)

Mitc -Arreola

Myself, my son and my boy at the Maidana-Lopez fight ...... dont chew gum and take pics or you'll look ed up.

At the Bradley-Provodnikov fight ..... FOTY

WITH GGG, no one knew who he was until I said " Oh , what's up Triple G? Big fan." Then my boy got up and wanted a pciture even though I don't shoot for pics. Actually GGG made me take this one.

Bradley entering the ring

Ruslan with nice cut

The highlight of this night was watching Harold Letterman walk out of the Home Depot Center with three black hoes on his arm. Straight up pimp.

Deyonte Wilder before he killed some dude

In that photo you kinda look like the guy in your avatar.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In that photo you kinda look like the guy in your avatar.
    pretty much. I was trying to stop chewing but dude had already snapped the pic. that was at the lopez-maidana fight. brutal card until the last two fights jumped off with lara vs angulo and the main event.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dope pics, larry. i agree 2013 was a great year. great to see you involved in your sons life and making memories, respect.
    definitely. it was something he never experienced. so we broke him in kinda easily. right now, I have about a B+ fight game going. hit up five cards from December 2012 to September 2013, including the Bradley-Provo card. Thought it was gonna be wack because Bradley can't draw flies to but it turned out to be great with nine fights and 7 KOs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn thats whats up Ashy Larry . To bad I was only able to go to the Broner Maidana fight (missed out on the canelo trout fight). But yeah 2013 was a good year of fights. we had alot foty candidates and we got most of the fights we wanted to see (donaire- rigondeaux, garcia-matthysse, may-canelo, canelo-trout).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    damn thats whats up Ashy Larry . To bad I was only able to go to the Broner Maidana fight (missed out on the canelo trout fight). But yeah 2013 was a good year of fights. we had alot foty candidates and we got most of the fights we wanted to see (donaire- rigondeaux, garcia-matthysse, may-canelo, canelo-trout).

Definitely. Now if we can get the politics between Top Rank and GBP out of the sport, imagine the great fights that could be made in 2014.

ESPN is doing some 12 days of Christmas special on their website and some if the match ups so far are really good

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Heavyweight contenders Bermane Stiverne and Cristobal Arreola will meet in a rematch for the world le vacated on Monday by Vitali Klitschko, who resigned the belt after nine defenses in order to focus on his political career in Ukraine.

The WBC on Thursday announced that it has formally ordered Stiverne-Arreola to fill the vacant le. They are the organization's top-rated contenders.

The sides were ordered to begin negotiating the fight, and if they can't come an agreement a purse bid would take place on Jan. 17 at the WBC offices in Mexico City. If there is a purse bid, the split would be 60-40 in Stiverne's favor, according to his manager, Camille Estephan.

Stiverne (23-1, 20 KOs), 35, of Canada, and Arreola (36-3, 31 KOs), 32, of Riverside, Calif., first met in Ontario, Calif., on April 27 in a final elimination bout for the right to challenge Klitschko.

should be a good fight. That first was had arreola's nose leaking all over the place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely. Now if we can get the politics between Top Rank and GBP out of the sport, imagine the great fights that could be made in 2014.

ESPN is doing some 12 days of Christmas special on their website and some if the match ups so far are really good
    word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cotto: I Have Decided, I Want Sergio Martinez on 6/7

Former three division world champion Miguel Cotto (38-4, 31KOs) has officially revealed that he wants to fight WBC middleweight king Sergio Martinez (51-2-2, 28KOs) on June 7th at New York's Madison Square Garden.

Right now, Cotto is waiting for the deal to get finalized with Martinez and his promoter, Lou DiBella.
    should be a dope ass fight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, sure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    should be a dope ass fight
    should be a pretty good fight. Best move Cotto made was staying a free agent and not signing with either Uncle Bob or GBP. his name recognition should still be able to get him top notch scraps. Hopefully Sergio is completely healed because the winner should face GGG, that's if he doesn't move up and face SOG.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Finally, 175 is happy again. Stevenson and Kovalev could be going down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should be a pretty good fight. Best move Cotto made was staying a free agent and not signing with either Uncle Bob or GBP. his name recognition should still be able to get him top notch scraps. Hopefully Sergio is completely healed because the winner should face GGG, that's if he doesn't move up and face SOG.
    Yep. and cotto is a live dog in this fight, sergio's getting older and his reflexes are slowing. 2 years ago sergio would have killed him (imo) now im not so sure...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Manny responds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn't know we had a boxing thread up here..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feb. 10 Golden Boy & Leija*Battah Promotions have a Monday Night Boxing event on FS1 live from Cowboys Dancehall. If you haven't made it out to one of these events I recommend you do so. These cards are loaded with local fighters from San Antonio. The venue is prefect for boxing every seat in the venue is great.

Thread Information