Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feb. 10 Golden Boy & Leija*Battah Promotions have a Monday Night Boxing event on FS1 live from Cowboys Dancehall. If you haven't made it out to one of these events I recommend you do so. These cards are loaded with local fighters from San Antonio. The venue is prefect for boxing every seat in the venue is great.
    Damn. I have been to one of the fights at Cowboys but they are always on Mondays. I gotta get up early for work and I'm not a 20 something year old anymore. Maybe I'll take Tues. off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feb. 10 Golden Boy & Leija*Battah Promotions have a Monday Night Boxing event on FS1 live from Cowboys Dancehall. If you haven't made it out to one of these events I recommend you do so. These cards are loaded with local fighters from San Antonio. The venue is prefect for boxing every seat in the venue is great.
    oh and the seats really are great. I like to watch from upstairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should be a good fight. That first was had arreola's nose leaking all over the place.
    Arreola cracks me up. Especially that one fight where he was crying and cussing after his loss. I think it was to a Klitschko. Dude looks like they just picked him up from a taqueria and asked him if wants to box. I think he still had salsa on his gloves during the last fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have happened 5 years ago!

Pacman already lost some strength in his punches and may have probably lost some speed too while Floyd still has his good fundamentals intact.
    Not making any excuses but this is the reality of getting old and losing your athleticism vs good fundamentals.

I just hope this finally happens.

http://m.philstar.com/314190/show/0a...bdd26ea635fbf/

MANILA, Philippines – Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao have agreed to face each other in September, a news website reported Thursday.
    Referencing a video posted on the YouTube boxing channel 78Sports TV, Latino Post reports that the fight is finally a done deal.
    The video commentary, which is about 15-minute long, features the anchor quoting a source who confirmed that the fight is happening this year. The source is reportedly the same person who revealed information about Mayweather’s fights with Robert Guerrero and Saul Alvarez even before the bouts were officially announced.
    "Great news in the world of boxing. He [the source] is telling me that Floyd and Manny Pacquiao will be fighting in 2014 guaranteed and it's already done," the 78Sports anchor said.
    The development comes amid various reports about Mayweather’s purported disinterest in a fight with Pacquiao, which most observers believe could break existing pay-per-view records and end up as the richest bout ever.
    Mayweather even came up with a series of online posts mocking Pacquiao and hinting that a megabuck duel between them is far from happening. Meanwhile, Pacquiao is reportedly flying to the US to personally talk to Mayweather about a fight.
    But the 78Sports anchor, again quoting his source, insists everything is just for show.
    "Everything else that you will see will be just theatrics from here on out. But the fight is already done," he added.
    Pacquiao and Mayweather have scheduled their ring return in April and May, respectively, although no opponents have been named yet. The undefeated American is reportedly eyeing British Amir Khan while Pacquiao has Juan Manuel Marquez, Timothy Bradley and Ruslan Provodnikov in his radar.
    Those fights will logically end up as preludes to a highly anticipated Mayweather-Pacquiao showdown.
    It can be recalled that both camps tried to arrange the duel about a couple of years ago, with Mayweather insisting on an Olympic-style blood testing and at one point offering Pacquiao a flat fee of $40 million to face him.
    The fight never came to fruition. Have the tides indeed changed? The world is still waiting.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't get too happy. They both shot it down. Chances are Manny fights Bradley. NO way Bradley wins that fight unless he knocks Manny out. Floyd will probably take on Khan, who's undeserving; or Maidana. Danny Garcia would probably be around September.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Arreola cracks me up. Especially that one fight where he was crying and cussing after his loss. I think it was to a Klitschko. Dude looks like they just picked him up from a taqueria and asked him if wants to box. I think he still had salsa on his gloves during the last fight.
    He's never looked in good shape but that fight he was in against Seth Mitc , he was pretty fit. He and Stiverne will battle for the WBC's version of the heavyweight le. GBP will try to keep that le in house with the winner probably fighting Deontay Wilder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finally an exciting heavyweight bout in the works

http://www.boxingscene.com/deontay-w...t- --73482

Deontay Wilder To Tyson Fury: Send The Contract

By Edward Chaykovsky

Reacting to weeks of insults, heavyweight contender Deontay Wilder (30-0, 30KOs) fired back with a furious response to British contender Tyson Fury (21-0, 15KOs). The talkative Brit has been taking aim at Wilder, claiming the hard puncher is ducking a potential fight. Fury recently aligned himself with promoter Frank Warren, who does have a very good relationship with Golden Boy Promotions, who handle Wilder.

"Tyson Fury, stick another tampon in your ass. Your period is mighty heavy with a strong flow. All you got to do is get Hennessy Sports to send the contact. Stop talking all this nonsense already, it's getting very old. I dare you to send that contract fat momma . Oh and by the way - tell Hennessy Sports to answer the phone this time. All this talk needs to end now," Wilder fired on the social networks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    canelo vs angulo has been booked as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Floyd recent interview about Manny,Arum and more.
    http://www.fighthype.com/mayweathern...icle15896.html

BT: I know there's been rumors about you fighting Amir Khan in May, but you also said that Maidana's name is in the mix as well. As far as I know, you still haven't made up your mind about your next opponet. Is that still the case?

FM: I am my own boss, but I still communicate with my team, Ben, and my team does have say-so. My team has to have input. Any real boss has a team, but I always do have the last say-so. I'm so mother in' cold in the game, I got heavyweights calling me out. I got fighters that are so desperate to fight me, they making up fake contracts. If the Amir Khan fight presents itself, then you know what? It presents itself. Once again, Amir Khan has a good following, so if it makes business sense, then it makes money. No different from the Ricky Hatton fight; it made sense. Even like the Maidana fight; that fight makes sense. A lot of people believe in Maidana because of the Adrien Broner fight. They think since Adrien Broner has a style similar to mine, they think Maidana can crack the MayVinci Code.

BT: There's also been some rumblings about you possibly fighting in New York. Is there any chance of that happening in the near future?

FM: The MGM Grand is the mecca of boxing. No disrespect to New York City or Madison Square Garden, because it's always been one of my dreams to fight in New York City at Madison Square Garden, but when you fight at the MGM Grand, that's the mecca of boxing. You get to come out to Las Vegas and you get to go see the shows on The Strip, you get to shop late, you get to go to strip clubs. We got a very, very diverse variety of night clubs. You get to party; you get to do a little bit of everything when you come out to Las Vegas. I'm not going nowhere and fighting where everything closes at 2 AM. When you come to Las Vegas for a Mayweather fight, it's an event. You just don't know who you're going to meet at a Mayweather fight. And believe me, it's nothing but a building full of A, B, and C-listers, and all I'm doing every fight is constantly breaking my own records. Whoever I'm fighting coming up in May, I'ma pay myself whatever I want to pay myself, but you best believe it will never be under $32 million. My guarantee will never be under $32 million; never! You gotta realize, I go to other countries just to shake hands for a 6-figure check.

BT: Let's talk about the whole Pacquiao situation for a minute. Coming off of his win over Brandon Rios, people were quick to declare that's he back in top form and ready for a fight with you.

FM: They say Manny Pacquiao is back? Why? Because he beat a blown-up lightweight? I like Brandon Rios. He's got heart, but Brandon Rios is a blown-up lightweight. Pacquiao did come from a smaller weight class, but he's been at the heavier weight classes longer than Brandon Rios. At least they should've let Brandon Rios get a tune-up fight before they just let the kid just jump up to welterweight. They should've just gave him a body, a cab driver, so he could get a feel of the weight class first. Pacquiao has experience fighting at the weight.

BT: Can you explain why, at one point, you took the time to call him personally to try and make the fight, but now, you've made it clear that you won't be fighting him as long as Arum is still in the picture?

FM: Pacquiao had his opportunity. He had his chance. When he had his opportunity and he had his chance, I guess he was tooting his own horn and he felt like he was on the same level as me. It's obvious he felt like he was on the same level as me status-wise because he wouldn't have asked for 50/50. So now, two losses later and he's got a problem...the IRS. They don't play. I don't really personally know his business and I could care less about his business. I'm just speaking from what I hear, that he got a problem with the IRS, both here and in his country. So when I offered you $40 million, you turned it down. I offered Manny Pacquiao $40 million and he said he wanted 50/50. So now, you took two back-to-back losses, and from what I hear, I don't know for a fact, but from what I hear, you got tax problems and now you're begging to get the fight. You could care less if you win; all you want to do is fight Floyd Mayweather to clean up a tax bill basically. He's got a $68 million tax problem now. He couldn't put ten fights together and make $68 million, so now, who is he chasing? He don't need to be focused on Floyd Mayweather. He need to be focused on that tax business. I don't knock him for doing it, but all the cards are in my hand. It's not about working harder; it's about working smarter. To become pound-for-pound, I proved myself. To be 45 and 0, I proved myself. To dominate for 17 years, I proved myself. I don't have nothing else to prove to nobody else. I can retire; he can't. I just look at the situation like this, worst comes to worst, I'm still going to get at least $200 million for the rest of my contract. Let's talk facts! If he's on the same level as me, let's see his pay-per-view numbers. If he's on the same level as me, let's see his last check. They let my $41.5 million check leak. So now, let me see his check from his last fight leak. Pacquiao got IRS problems. Pacquiao got pay-per-view number problems. Pacquiao's boss name is Rob Arum. Pacquiao owes $68 million in taxes. Pacquiao's got 5 losses. He still got Timothy Bradley problems and Marquez problems. So this guy's got all these problems and he wants Floyd Mayweather to solve them for him, huh? He's got 68 million problems and he wants me to solve them. First he didn't need me; now he needs me. He's willing to do anything now after his career done took a major setback. First he wanted 50/50; now he's like, "Floyd, give me anything. Throw an old, desperate dog a bone." This man got 68 million problems. Now he wants Floyd Mayweather to solve his problems when he was just saying he's on the same level as me. He basically told me, " you! I don't need you. I don't need your $40 million. I'm getting the same type of money you getting." So if you getting the same type of money I'm getting, you don't need me. If you doing the same type of pay-per-view numbers I'm doing, you don't need me. I want to see the pay-per-view numbers. As a matter of fact, ever since he's been fighting on pay-per-view, I want to see his residual checks; the money that comes in on the backend, I want to see those checks. I don't know what their relationship is, but I'm not doing business with Rob Arum.

BT: Touch on that for a minute if you can. I know we've talked about it in the past, but why don't you want to do business with Arum? He recently came on record and said you guys have a good relationship.

FM: I don't have a good relationship with him. Why does he want to do business with a coward? When I left [Top Rank], he said something about I was scared of Antonio Margarito and all this, right? Where's he at now and where am I at? They claimed Castillo won the fight; where's he at now and where am I at? We can keep going on and on. All I gotta say is where are they at now, and where am I at? It's so crazy; I be looking at fighters like Pacquiao. I know Rob Arum gonna eat, Michael Koncz gonna eat; all of them are on a percentage basis. Guess what! Michael Kon...What's his name? Michael Con-Artist [Koncz]? Michael Con-Artist wouldn't be my manager if I was in the boxing game. What's so crazy is a long time ago, Pacquiao should have got with Al Haymon and we would've got his career together. But sometimes, they don't listen. A hard head makes a soft ass. When I gave him the opportunity to fight me, he didn't take it, and then, he was sleeping on that MGM canvas. I don't know how that feels, but he can take it every which way, if he feels more comfortable laying on his face or on his back. In life, it's about moving forwad. As far as the Rob Arum situation, I left him to become my own boss. With age comes wisdom and growth. All that would've, could've, should've; what I would've done? Yeah, when his name was holding some decent weight. This guy's numbers done dropped so heavy. He got knocked out, so he [Arum] took him to the other side of the planet to fight. Pacquiao had one of the worst knockouts in boxing history. If my fighter was knocked out like that, I'd get him out the sport, period. BE SURE TO CHECK BACK SOON FOR PART 2 OF THIS EXCLUSIVE, IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW WITH FLOYD "MONEY" MAYWEATHER [NOTE: For more on Floyd Mayweather.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tl;dr --> "I don't want to fight Pacquiao"

Saying Khan makes sense bussines wise while declining what would be the biggest paid fight ever.
    Saying Pacquiao doesn't deserve the fight 'cause he lost recently while fighting a guy that is 2-2 in his last 4 fights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tl;dr --> "I don't want to fight Pacquiao"

Saying Khan makes sense bussines wise while declining what would be the biggest paid fight ever.
    Saying Pacquiao doesn't deserve the fight 'cause he lost recently while fighting a guy that is 2-2 in his last 4 fights.
    if i was a rob arum/pacquiao apologist, i wouldn't read it either.

laugh all you want but there are way too many truth bombs in that article to refute. manny is washed up and fighting to pay off his debts his crooked manager got him into. floyd is laughing all the way to the bank while manny is begging for a fight when he still hasn't avenged his 2 losses, sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trill is a dumb homer tbh.

All this talk is nothing but words coming out of an idiot ( Floyd)..Let's just review the facts shall we and forget all the nonsense.

First Potential fight...Floyd asks manny ( who then was also willing to go a little under 50) to take a drug a test..He was willing...Fight didn't happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the irony of mayweather haters calling me a dumb homer is hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh oh...

http://www.fighthype.com/mayweathern...edium=facebook
    WHAT'S THE TRUTH BEHIND FREDDIE ROACH, ALEX ARIZA, MANNY PACQUIAO AND THE MYSTERY DRINK?

By Ben Thompson | January 14, 2014

For whatever reason, flying under the radar of several media outlets is the fact that last week, Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach cast his own cloud of su ion on his star pupil, multi-division world champion Manny Pacquiao. In a revealing interview with SecondsOut.com, Roach shared his opinion of former one-time friend and associate Alex Ariza, who he referred to as "shady". "I know he has a new strength coach [Alex Ariza] and I don't get along with the guy, and one of the reasons why he doesn't work for me anymore is because I think he's a little shady, you know. He used to give Manny [Pacquiao] a drink every day before we worked out and I asked him, 'What's in that drink,' and he would never tell me. And I said, 'I need to know what's in that drink because, you know, you're giving it to my fighter and if something goes wrong, I'm gonna get the blame.' In my opinion, he's a little shady," Roach commented when asked for his thoughts on the news that Brandon Rios tested positive for a banned substance following his lopsided loss to Pacquiao. What Roach may or may not have realized, however, is that his own comments now bring into question the 5-plus years that he and Ariza worked side-by-side during Pacquiao's rapid ascent through the weigh divisions, racking up dominant victories from 130 to 154 pounds over the likes of Ricky Hatton, Miguel Cotto, Oscar De La Hoya, and Antonio Margarito to name a few.

Roach first hired Ariza back in 2008. Originally, he was brought in to treat a shoulder injury prior to Pacquiao's rematch with Juan Manuel Marquez, but not long after that, he was asked to overhaul the entire training program and was officially added to the team as the new strength and conditioning coach. It didn't take long for the pairing of Roach and Ariza to produce successful results with Pacquiao, quickly moving him up two weight divisions and notching big wins over Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, and Miguel Cotto in a 20-month timeframe. The fact that Pacquiao was so dominant against bigger opposition after jumping 3 weight classes is likely what prompted world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. to first raise his own su ions about Pacquiao allegedly using performance-enhancing drugs during a 2009 video interview with Josh Slaghter of MLive.com. Those su ions about Pacquiao were then compounded later that year as negotiations began for a mega-fight with undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who declared his intentions to clean up the sport of boxing by requiring all of his opponents to subject themselves to random blood and urine testing.

When news first broke of Mayweather's requirement for the mega-fight to take place, both Freddie Roach and Alex Ariza were a united front when it came to any accussations leveled at Manny Pacquiao regarding performance-enhancing drugs. "I know my fighter. I know he's never taken drugs and never will take drugs. I mean, I have trouble giving him vitamins for Christ's sake. I mean, he doesn't like needles; he doesn't like blood drawn," Freddie Roach commented in a video interview with Gareth A Davies of The Telegraph back in February of 2010. A month after that, Roach was quick to defend Ariza, telling Michael Rosenthal of RingTV.com, "That's the first guy I went to...Alex is a friend of mine and he works with me. My reputation is on the line with him. He assures me 100 percent that there's nothing out there."

During that same time period, Ariza echoed Roach's statements. "For the record, I don't work for the fighter, Manny Pacquiao, Amir Khan. I work for Freddie Roach. Anything I give Manny or suggest to Manny, I would never jeopardize Freddie's trust in me or my relationship with him just for a win for any of these fighters. I wouldn't jeopardize that for any amount of money or amount of wins. I'd go under any lie detector test," Ariza explained during a separate interview with BoxingInsider.com. "I've been working with Manny for almost two years. Do you know how hard it was for me to convince Manny to do anything I suggested? It took me so long, to go to Freddie, to show him to convince him to venture to start taking evenn multi-vitamins and protein drinks or recovery drinks. Manny never did those things before."

Of course, this was all before the two former friends and teammates had a bitter falling out that prompted Roach to fire Ariza in 2013, ending their five-year run as one of the most successful training teams in the sport. That begs the question, are these latest comments from Roach simply the matter of an ex-friend attempting to assassinate the character of Ariza, or is there really more to the story? Judging by their own statements given in past interviews, it's extremely hard to believe that, for 5 years, Freddie Roach had absolutely no knowledge whatsoever about the drinks that Alex Ariza was giving Manny Pacquiao prior to their workouts. In fact, on the contrary, Ariza made it clear that Freddie Roach had a very active role in Pacquiao's strength and conditioning program, even pointing out that Roach was far more knowledgeable about sports science than most trainers. Take a look at the following statements made by Ariza in an interview conducted in December of 2009, shortly after Pacquiao refused to agree to random blood and urine testing:

• "Freddie is involved in every aspect of this, to the nutrition, to coming up with the special exercises. Then we run them through Manny. It's very detailed. It would be irresponsible to do this on my own. Teri is phenomenal. Aundrea is a phenomenal research analyst. With Freddie, we formulated a program. A lot of hard work went into this. It's disappointing to see it's being shattered and shadowed by these steroid accusations."

• "Most of it is textbook, consistent, we try to be smart and positive as a team. If I do look at changing something, Manny will still look at Freddie. I still have to get Freddie's approval. Whatever I do change, Manny will always look for that nod from Freddie. Change is not always the best thing, that's why having a trainer like Freddie is so important."

• "Freddie is an out of the box trainer. If it makes sense to him, he'll try it. When I first talked to him, I was surprised how much he knew - about interval training, importance of nutrition throughout the day. He knew the basics, just not the intricate details. He knows what most trainers don't care to learn. At first there were some things I thought might not work with Manny. Freddie forced it. So we kept coming up with new stuff. He thought, if we're gonna move up weight divisions, we gotta try something new. Without Freddie, this would have never worked."

Note that this interview was conducted during the same time period that Freddie Roach and Alex Ariza were a united front in regards to allegations of PED use by Pacquiao. Given those statements, it appears that Roach was extremely involved in Pacquiao's nutritional program from the very beginning, particularly as he was moving up in weight. As both Ariza and Roach clearly pointed out in 2009, Manny Pacquiao would barely even take multi-vitamins, let alone any type of "mystery drink", so one can't help but ask just how much did Freddie Roach really know? If, as Ariza suggested in early 2010 when they were still friends, Freddie Roach was intricately involved with every aspect of the program, including the exercises and the nutrition, did he truly not know what Pacquiao was drinking prior to their workouts? Is Freddie Roach now telling us that he knew something was "shady" about Alex Ariza, but he simply adopted a "don't ask, don't tell" policy during that 5-plus years [2008-2013]?

Well, it wouldn't be the first time that Roach said he suspected one of his fighters was using performance-enhancing drugs, but turned a blind eye to it. "I won't say I didn't know," Roach freely admitted back in March of 2010 when he discussed James Toney testing positive for steroids five years prior. "I never asked him, though. I never had a conversation. I could see his body structure had signs, his traps and stuff. He was either lifting a lot of weight or he was on (something)." In that same interview, Roach also insinuated that he knew another one of his fighters used steroids. "I think I had one other fighter on steroids also, Justin Fortune. I know he'd been there before," Roach added. Although that second claim has gone unsubstantiated thanks to a defamation lawsuit filed by Fortune, it should be noted that in a sworn statement, Roach said Fortune admitted to him that he did indeed use performance-enhancing drugs. "During the time that I trained [Fortune], [he] told me that he had used cycled performance enhancing drugs when he was training for the World Games as a power lifter in his home country of Australia," Roach explained in the statement. "Based on the information provided me by plaintiff, I believed that (he) had used PEDs."

Now, please understand that I am NOT making a case about whether or not Manny Pacquiao knowingly or unknowingly used performance-enhancing drugs. Though in this day and age, when even seemingly clean-cut, do-no-wrong athletes like Alex Rodriguez and Lance Armstrong are getting caught in PED scandals, it can certainly also happen in boxing, a sport that is well behind the curve when it comes to strict drug testing policies. That being said, when a Hall of Fame trainer reveals that he questioned a "mystery drink" that was given to one of his most accomplished athletes for nearly 6 years, I think there's a few more questions that need to be asked. Why is Freddie Roach, all of a sudden, singing a different tune regarding Pacquiao's strength and conditioning program that both he and Alex Ariza seemingly worked so closely on? If Roach was concerned about this "mystery drink" that "shady" Ariza was giving to Pacquiao, why didn't he say something 2, 3, 4 or even 5 years ago? First he insisted that absolutely nothing was going on, but now he's saying he worked with a "shady" individual? Was he lying yesterday and telling the truth today, or was he telling the truth yesterday and lying today? Which one is it? These are some of the "tough" questions that I hope some of the investigative journalists with West Coast connections to Freddie Roach can get answers to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

after reading that article, this vid makes a lot more sense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the fight happens, it happens. If not, oh well. Too much else going on in the sport right now to constantly watch both camps bicker.

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Pac-Bradley rematch set for April 12th.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ortiz is done.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ortiz has been messed up since his Floyd fight. There's no way Manny is gonna lose to Bradley again, so that will move Bradley from number 3 P4P. Uncle Bob will make sure of that . Canelo and Angulo should just be on Showtime and not PPV. Not a PPV fight even though the card is looking really nice. Watch for Omar Figueroa. This kid is nice. I just don't like the fact that he takes so many shots but dude can throw and he works the body like Chavez Sr. used to.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Mayweather vs. Maidana on May 3rd.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    gonna try to watch the chavez/vera rematch tonight. i hope chavez gets knocked the out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refs was terrible!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Floyd Mayweather

Allegedly Involved in Kidnapping & Brutal Beating

Over Missing Jewelry

3/12/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Floyd Mayweather allegedly orchestrated a savage attack on two of his employees he suspected of stealing his jewelry ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... the two men had been hired to work on Floyd's Vegas homes ... but when jewelry went missing, Floyd pointed the finger at them.

We're told the men claim they were contacted several weeks ago and instructed to meet Floyd at an off-site location.

When the men arrived, they claim Floyd was waiting for them -- along with a number of his "people" -- who proceeded to beat the living crap out of them with various weapons, including clubs.

Our sources say the attack was so brutal the men could have easily died. Both men had broken arms and legs and were hospitalized for several days.

One source put it this way, "It was some 'Breaking Bad' s**t."

We're told the men are adamant they never took anything from Floyd and it appears Floyd realizes that now. But here's the problem for the champ -- sources familiar with the situation say the attack amounts to attempted murder, mayhem and kidnapping. We're told the men have retained a lawyer.

We reached out to Floyd's people for comment -- so far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2vnTu6m93

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's screwed!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh...this guy staaaaays on tmz. if you believe that story i got a bridge in brooklyn i wanna sell you.

Thread Information