My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

If that is true.. is ed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ortiz's career went downhill the moment he headbutted Mayweather. He was on his way to winning that fight.

Meanwhile, Mayweather continues to duck Pacquiao and the latest runner is Miguel Cotto from Canelo. What a coward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh...this guy staaaaays on tmz. if you believe that story i got a bridge in brooklyn i wanna sell you.
    You're dumb sir. You have no say on anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're dumb sir. You have no say on anything.
    i'm smarter than you and know waaaay more about boxing than you. you let your emotions get in the way of viewing the sport objectively. now go back outside and dig up some potatoes you 3rd world s bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm smarter than you and know waaaay more about boxing than you. you let your emotions get in the way of viewing the sport objectively. now go back outside and dig up some potatoes you 3rd world s bag.
    Thinking the list of QB's with most playoffs loses was gonna be full of ty QB's.

Defending Gayweather's every move.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ortiz's career went downhill the moment he headbutted Mayweather. He was on his way to winning that fight.

Meanwhile, Mayweather continues to duck Pacquiao and the latest runner is Miguel Cotto from Canelo. What a coward
    you mean Floyd was on his way to winning that fight right? Because Ortiz eye was already swelling up and it was only the 4th round. Victor threw all those punches before the headbutt and nothing really landed flush, hence let me use my head instead.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

If that is true.. is ed.
    if he did do it, his ass needs to be locked up. This time not in solitary.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Someone shoulda told Malik Scott to duck. I think Danny Garcia got a damn gift victory. Look for him to move up to 47. Still not PPV material.
    Last edited by Ashy Larry; 03-18-2014 at 10:33 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone shoulda told Malik Scott to duck. I think Danny Garcia got a damn gift victory. Look for him to move up to 47. Still not PPV material.
    fam i was yelling at the tv after the garcia decision

it should have gone to herrera or been a draw at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look for ya boy at the Keith Thurman, Matthysse card

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    fam i was yelling at the tv after the garcia decision

it should have gone to herrera or been a draw at least.
    Horrible decision ..... Garcia probably should move up to 147

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to paq Bradley this weekend.

Every fight for Manny now pretty much has his career hanging in the balance. Adds to the drama.
    Last edited by UZER; 04-11-2014 at 12:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great fight!! Proud of the way Manny took punches and kept coming forward. Bradley was throwing / landing some haymakers. Props to Bradley too for his showing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great fight!! Proud of the way Manny took punches and kept coming forward. Bradley was throwing / landing some haymakers. Props to Bradley too for his showing.
    Manny looked great. Also sick AV, just saw Tron for the first time recently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    manny did not look great, stop it. once again, he has no knockout power and he looked slow. the fight was ty and i'm happy i didn't spend money on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    manny did not look great, stop it. once again, he has no knockout power and he looked slow. the fight was ty and i'm happy i didn't spend money on it.
    Everyone of your ing quotes has "stop it" like you're the end all be all authority. Stop it...you're not.

"knock out power" criticism coming from you is hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dang, you really got bent out of shape because i wasn't impressed by that average fight? if y'all really thought manny looked great against bradley then i wished i could have seen the fight y'all saw. he looked slow, sluggish and was missing a lot of those flurries he was throwing.

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't manny known for his knock out power? when was the last time he knocked somebody out? oh and i'll be the first to admit floyd was never known as a knock out puncher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyways, really looking forward to canelo vs lara. has potential to be the fight of the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good, hopefully that makes Gayweather stop fearing the midget to finally fight him and make the biggest payday of his life.

Figthing a past prime, slow, feather fisted boxer while making the biggest paid fight in the history of boxing should be a no brainer for such a (supposedly) great bussinessman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good, hopefully that makes Gayweather stop fearing the midget to finally fight him and make the biggest payday of his life.

Figthing a past prime, slow, feather fisted boxer while making the biggest paid fight in the history of boxing should be a no brainer for such a (supposedly) great bussinessman.
    sorry, breh. fights not happening and i could care less at this point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Floyd is doing just fine without poochiao

http://espn.go.com/espn/notebook/_/i...d=SportsCenter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dang, you really got bent out of shape because i wasn't impressed by that average fight? if y'all really thought manny looked great against bradley then i wished i could have seen the fight y'all saw. he looked slow, sluggish and was missing a lot of those flurries he was throwing.

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't manny known for his knock out power? when was the last time he knocked somebody out? oh and i'll be the first to admit floyd was never known as a knock out puncher.
    Typical passive aggressive approach from you.

Where did I say I was upset because you weren't impressed? That was your own conclusion.

i said I was proud because Manny took punches and kept coming considering his getting ktfo against Marquez. He showed his still a fighter and not chicken in the ring. I never said the old manny is back. He didn't knock out Bradley, but for being old and slow, he still had him staggered a few times. How does no KO take away from the win? I personally thought is was a great fight. Much better than Canelo PBF.

I'm just not impressed with Canelos heart. Never have been. He's got all the traits of a great fighter, but when his game plan isn't working, he looks lost and doesnt pull the trigger on his punches. I knew he was gonna get his ass handed to him by PBF for that reason. He lacks that fire to leave it all out there. Maybe the loss will free him from that pressure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this . Imagine if all sports where the same.

If Federer and Nadal never needed to face each other to win big les.
    If the Clasico was never played.
    If Bird and Magic had never played each other.
    No Yankees vs Red sox, no River vs Boca, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bradley has no power, though...and he wasn't even landing clean punches. after the 6th round bradley was throwing haymakers and missing. canelo was going to get beat by floyd because canelo is still young and raw and floyd is the GOAT. he was going to lose no matter what. he has a lot to learn but once he gets more experience against top tier fighters, everything will work itself out for him.

Thread Information