Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how yall got the MayChino fight? When I saw it live I saw a draw but I was biased and drunk as so I didn't want to say anything but now I saw it again and I have it exactly the same.

I have rounds 1,3,4,5,8 and 11 for Maidana. Rounds 2,6,7,9,10,12 for Floyd. Rounds 2, 11 and 12 could have gone either way.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seven rounds to give for Floyd. It could have gone from 116-112 for either fighter. I think what got a Floyd over the top was the accuracy. Chino missed 3/4 of his punches while throwing 858. Floyd landed nine more while throwing 400 less. Didn't agree with the 117-111 score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Niceness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    De la Hoya who has spent a lot of time with Mayweather recently for obvious reasons openly saying that May-Pac doesn't happen simply because Mayweather doesn't want to. 17:00 minute mark, Spanish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    larry

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    was a nice card. I wanna hit up that Alvarado-Marquez at the newly revised Forum but I had to redo the bathroom at the crib. Should be ome good action every weekend for a while. Got Stiverne and Arreola fighting for that WBC le with Wilder waiting in the wings this weekend.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    De la Hoya who has spent a lot of time with Mayweather recently for obvious reasons openly saying that May-Pac doesn't happen simply because Mayweather doesn't want to. 17:00 minute mark, Spanish.

I can agree with that. But I can also see that Floyd and Schaefer don't wanna deal with Arum. If Manny doesn't sign his extension, which I think he will do, then Floyd would have no excuses. If that was his excuse from jump, then I'd go with his reasoning. Funny thing is Oscar is looking at his stable and finding out that a lot of the fighters that fight on his cards are Al Haymon fighters. Top Rank and GBP both have to fix their own homes before they can work together.

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    was a nice card. I wanna hit up that Alvarado-Marquez at the newly revised Forum but I had to redo the bathroom at the crib. Should be ome good action every weekend for a while. Got Stiverne and Arreola fighting for that WBC le with Wilder waiting in the wings this weekend.
    Who ya got for the heavyweight le, tbh?..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arreola's gonna get destroyed again if he tries to come out and set alot of pressure.
    Stiverne by ud, I just cant see Arreola winning this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who ya got for the heavyweight le, tbh?..
    I saw Arreola at the Thurman-Maidana card and he looked in good shape. Looked really fit. Clothes were kinda falling off him and he weighed in under 240. He said he wants to break Stiverne's nose and get even. It's a tough call but I wanna roll with Arreola but Stiverne has that sneaky power even for a heavyweight. It's all mental for Arreola. I saw him live when he had Seth Mitc falling all over the place last summer but I think Stiverne is a different animal. Even though Chris is a so-Cal boy, and we talked for a while at the fights, I gotta roll with Stiverne. Something about him just says "I'm not only hungry, I'm starving and greedy."

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Arreola was winning the fight until getting a couple of strong right hands from Stiverne..boom, knocked out a couple of times then TKO'ed..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Arreola was winning the fight until getting a couple of strong right hands from Stiverne..boom, knocked out a couple of times then TKO'ed..
    yeah, I had Arreola up as well but it doesn't take much. Once you let your guard down, CLICK, lights out. Felt sorry for him but he pulled out 100k for the fight. Wilder and Stiverne is gonna be a nice fight.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    yeah, I had Arreola up as well but it doesn't take much. Once you let your guard down, CLICK, lights out. Felt sorry for him but he pulled out 100k for the fight. Wilder and Stiverne is gonna be a nice fight.
    Yup..I've always had the idea that the higher the weight class, the more susceptible to fights ending in KO or TKO's..those are some big boys, tbh..I might be the only one with that opinion and it be argued for or against..

Who ya got for the Wilder and Stiverne fight?..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup..I've always had the idea that the higher the weight class, the more susceptible to fights ending in KO or TKO's..those are some big boys, tbh..I might be the only one with that opinion and it be argued for or against..

Who ya got for the Wilder and Stiverne fight?..
    should be be a good fight but could also be pretty boring as Wilder is kinda like a one punch bomber. Jab has really improved but really nothing on his résumé says I should be the heavyweight champ unless you count Malik "I like to jab 900 times" Scott.

I dont think Stiverne has been really tested either. Arreola really lacks the technical skills and one thing I think we can say is Stiverne will test Wilder's chin and vice versa. Stiverne might have to take some shots just to get close to Wilder I saw Wilder live in Palm Springs when he KO'd some dude and made him quiver on the floor and also "heard" him knock some dude out at the Sports Arena. Some chick stood up in front of me when he threw the shot and all you heard was the glove crushing the other cat's face in. Can't teach that power. I'll roll with Wilder but if I'm Stiverne, I take him to the deep end (rounds 8-12) and see if he can swim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    andre ward explaines his hiatus.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    SOG really has to get his career back on track. His name is big enough where he could do well as a free agent. He should just fight out his contract and go from there. His problem was the Super Six. Once he cleaned out 168, he was pretty much stuck in the Pacific on a raft. That's probably why he fought Dawson. Maybe one more fight with Froch and maybe move up to 175.

Michael Buffer's worth 400 million dollars. I need a damn catch phrase

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Marquez put some serious hands on Mile High Avacado. Turned his face into guacamole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pacquiao resigns with top rank through 2016

Bob Arum, CEO of Top Rank, is pleased to announce that Top Rank has signed an agreement with Manny Pacquiao and MP Promotions extending their promotional agreement through December 31, 2016.

We are pleased that together with our partners at HBO we will continue presenting to the public fights of the great Manny Pacquiao
    through the end of 2016," Arum said.

The partnership among Manny, Top Rank, MP Promotions and HBO has been a wonderful one for all parties and for the public and it's great that is will continue for the years to come," Arum said.

Pacquiao, Top Rank Extend Contract To December 2016 - Boxing News

with this deal we'll get great fights from top rank like: pacman vs bradley 3 or 4; pacman vs marquez 17. top rank is a joke.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, I pretty much said the same thing. The only way it doesn't happen is to for Oscar to take back GBP and end the Cold War with Arum. Schaefer would probably leave and Haymon fighters would probably follow. But if everything worked out and pride/egos put aside, Manny vs. Danny Garcia

Manny vs Maidana and Matthysse. Who wouldn't pay to see Manny kick the out of Broner?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    80,000 people at Wembley for Carl Froch vs George Groves for IBF and WBA Super-Middleweight le match.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ouch. That hurts.

Sincerely,

Groves face and leg

great KO by Froch. Ward has to see 80k and may wanna have a rematch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Schaefer leaves GBP. look for big changes in boxing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody watching Martinez-Cotto?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cotto destroyin Martinez!

Thread Information