Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any catch that iman Maldonado fight last night. Damn that was fight. Maldonado couldn't keep the discipline he should in the first round. eventually he was gonna get caught and he did, but still a good fight.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Any catch that iman Maldonado fight last night. Damn that was fight. Maldonado couldn't keep the discipline he should in the first round. eventually he was gonna get caught and he did, but still a good fight.

i don't like to use great often but that was a great five rounds and the knockdowns were funny as . Imam looked good sans getting caught with that straight left from Maldonado. Dude just couldn't keep his composure and I though it was a good enough stoppage by Byrd. Three good refs on those fights last night (Bayless, Byrd and Weeks)

wilder was was nice with that stiff ass jab too. Still needs work but he looks good. I'd give him three more fights before klitschko.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't like to use great often but that was a great five rounds and the knockdowns were funny as . Imam looked good sans getting caught with that straight left from Maldonado. Dude just couldn't keep his composure and I though it was a good enough stoppage by Byrd. Three good refs on those fights last night (Bayless, Byrd and Weeks)

wilder was was nice with that stiff ass jab too. Still needs work but he looks good. I'd give him three more fights before klitschko.
    Yeah Imam was clearly the better, more composed, disciplined fighter who was eventually gonna get the best Maldonado. But props to Maldonado for making it a tough for the rounds it lasted. That haymaker that floored imam to start the 3rd was awesome. Definitely an exciting fight.

Wilders jab was doing work. Stiverne was eating it all night. The jab was touching but not really doing too much damage so stiverne kept coming walking into it. It was the times wilder through the straight behind the jab that did the most damage. And wilder stayed disciplined not falling into the baiting on the ropes from stiverne.

Wilder proved he's got talent, but you're right, sonething is still raw about him. He needs a few more fights before going after Klitschko.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alvarados head not close to right for this fight. Destroyed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Luis went to work are Dargan. Snuffed him the entire fight. Showed lots of will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PACQUIAO vs MAYWEATHER LAS VEGAS ON MAY 2 ??? .

I'm don't know I am not sure for Pacquiao here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Alvarado is shot. Look at his last four fights especially that fight with ProVo. dude has taken some serious punishment and he'll likely be back on Friday Noght Fights trying to resurrect his career.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PACQUIAO vs MAYWEATHER LAS VEGAS ON MAY 2 ??? .

I'm don't know I am not sure for Pacquiao here.
    may happen. May not happen. I'm leaning towards it not happening. No fight in the history of boxing has been this difficult to make. Not even a shot Tyson against Lennox Lewis. Vegas already has Floyd a 3-1 favorite. And if that's the line, I can see much of the money being out on Manny.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Next few weeks, we should have some pretty good bouts coming up:

Golovkin vs. Murray and the premiere of Al Haymon's NBC stuff.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Matthysse vs Provodnikov looks like it's going down. Should be a great fight at 140.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boxing back on NBC tonight with a pretty stacked card

Broner vs Molina
    Thurman vs Robert Guerrero
    Abner Mares vs tomato can

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boxing back on NBC tonight with a pretty stacked card

Broner vs Molina
    Thurman vs Robert Guerrero
    Abner Mares vs tomato can
    Broner is annoying as he'll. That Thurman guerrero was pretty damn good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    coreboard NBC ABC CBS FOX
    Adults 18-49: Rating/Share 0.9/3 0.7/2 0.5/2 0.4/2
    Total Viewers (million) 3.032 4.271 3.993 1.567
    NBC was number one with adults 18-49 while ABC won with total viewers.

Note: Due to the nature of live sports coverage, ratings for NBC (Boxing) are preliminary and likely to change in the final ratings.

On NBC, Caught on Camera With Nick Cannon scored a 0.6, down 33 percent from a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating for its most recent original episode. Premier Boxing Champions notched a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.

On CBS, 48 Hours garnered a 0.7, down 22 percent from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.

On ABC, 20/20garnered a 0.6, down 14 percent from a 0.7 adults 18-49 rating for its most recent Saturday episode. In An Instant earned a 0.7 adults 18-49 rating, down 22 percent from a 0.9 for Friday's premiere.

Broadcast primetime ratings for March 7, 2015 (All Live + Same Day Ratings):

Time Net Show 18-49 Rating/Sh Total Viewers (millions)
    8:00 ABC 20/20 Saturday - R 0.6/2 4.09
    NBC Caught on Camera With Nick Cannon 0.6/3 2.55
    FOX The Last Man on Earth - R 0.5/2 2.13
    CBS CSI - R 0.3/1 3.42
    8:30 NBC Premier Boxing Champions - Live (8:30-11PM) 1.0/3 3.13
    9:00 ABC In An Instant (9-11PM) 0.7/2 4.36
    CBS CSI: Cyber - R 0.5/2 3.91
    FOX Sleepy Hollow - R 0.3/1 1.00
    10:00 CBS 48 Hours 0.7/2 4.65
    - - Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2015 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.--

Fast Affiliate Ratings: These first national ratings, including demographics, are available at approximately 11 AM (ET) the day after telecast, and are released to subscribing customers daily. These data, from the National People Meter sample, are strictly time-period information, based on the normal broadcast network feed, and include all programming on the affiliated stations, sometimes including network programming, sometimes not. The figures may include stations that did not air the entire network feed, as well as local news breaks or cutaways for local coverage or other programming. Fast Affiliate ratings are not as useful for live programs and are likely to differ significantly from the final results, because the data reflect normal broadcast feed patterns. For example, with a World Seriesgame, Fast Affiliate Ratings would include whatever aired from 8-11PM on affiliates in the Pacific Time Zone, following the live football game, but not game coverage that begins at 5PM PT. The same would be true of Presidential debates as well as live award shows and breaking news reports.

Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.

Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)

Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as we can see above, BOXING IS NOT DEAD. i hate when casual fans say that . the numbers were great and will be better in the future. al haymon is king of this boxing , dude is mad innovative and has the best stable of fighters.

broner is a fat piece of and thurman is a beast. his inside game still needs work but he's deadly from the outside. good fight from him and guerrero.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you put on a good card, people will watch. I woulda had Molina fight someone that suits him. Another brawler. And put Brpner in there with someone who would test his skill level. Maybe a Garcia or Peterson. But he couldn't to that with them fighting one another next month. Look for your boy at the March 13th fight in Ontario. Berto, Porter card. Also Kovalev ad Pascal the night after. Hope Kovalev don't get robbed in Canada.

Lots is of good scraps going down leading up to Floyd and Manny; and Canelo v. Kirkland. Also have Matthysse and Provodnikov going at it. Crazy nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couple of good fights last night.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thought the weekend had a few good bouts jumping off ......

the ref saved Kovalev from murder charges. Pascal was game though. showed big heart but he was stumbling around my he had just hit that moonshine. Berto looked decent. Thought Caiz, Jr., who's normally a good young ref, may have stopped it a little too early. Arreola is done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn good fights tonight.

Quillen Allen was like snipers just waiting to land the sharp shots. Not a lot of action, but a lot of tension. Like a cats stare down. Draw was right call.

Peterson Garcia was two fights in one. Peterson keeping distance early / dancing around early, but flip the script hard in the later rounds. Garcia was lucky to get away with that win. Don't think he served it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you can neutralize Danny Garcia's left hook he's a pretty average fighter. Have no idea how he's still undefeated. He'll get worked at 147 soon enough.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lucas Matthysse vs Ruslan Provodnikov should be a war tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matthysse vs Maidana on the juniors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matthysse was on his game! Controlled the entire fight. Provod had a few moments, but never noticed how much his arms arms are like a T-rex.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Matthysse was on his game! Controlled the entire fight. Provod had a few moments, but never noticed how much his arms arms are like a T-rex.
    just hated that the cut was above the eye. They were trading serious shots and you need a gun in order to stop Provo.

Thread Information