Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol Mayweather fan living vicariously through Marquez.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whatever dude.

i was actually rooting for pacquio and was stunned with how he got put to sleep.

there is no reason to live vicariously through marquez when i know mayweather would beath them both.

he is the best boxer of this era.

tonight confirmed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pacman taking a nap on ricky's couch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So mayweather not fighting tonight confirms he's the best. LOL

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at Mayweather fans talking like Floyd's going to be remembered as anything other than the got who kept ducking Manny back when the guy was good and waited so long he blew his payday.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL at Mayweather fans talking like Floyd's going to be remembered as anything other than the got who kept ducking Manny back when the guy was good and waited so long he blew his payday.

Here's a fact

Manny has not scored a single KO since the mayweather camp called him out on steroids... Manny stopped useing the juice and now he's just an average fighter with no defense and good speed.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    the last 2 pacquio fights confirm all i've been saying all along.

mayweather>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 steroid fighters fought and the better cheater won tonight.
    I agree.

Floyd had a legit reason. Pac is a product of mostly PEDs.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Wouldn't surprise me at all if JMM tests positive for this fight.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    But he legitimately beat PAC before and was screwed so maybe he decided to go all out with the PEDs just to make sure if didn't get screwed again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol@ blowing a payday.

floyd gets paid double what manny makes every time they fight.

he offered manny 40mil to fight if he kept arum out of if and manny did not agree because of his blind loyalty to the jew.

money may fought corrales, morales, cotto( at 154 and not a catch weight like scary manny), marquez, hatton( when hatton was undefeated) and other good fighters.

why would money may be worried when he dominates EVERY fight?

and money may will be remembered as the best pound 4 pound in this era of boxing.

only pacman fanboys will label him a " go" and a coward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's a fact

Manny has not scored a single KO since the mayweather camp called him out on steroids... Manny stopped useing the juice and now he's just an average fighter with no defense and good speed.
    So i'm reading up on the fight last night and come across this quote in the comments section and think...hmm...that sounds familiar.

bleacherreport.com/articles/1438255-manny-pacquiao-knockout-twitter-erupts-as-juan-manuel-marquez-shocks-the-world

Turns out its the exact quote down to the misspelled "useing".

Plagiarizing mofo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol@ blowing a payday.

floyd gets paid double what manny makes every time they fight.

he offered manny 40mil to fight if he kept arum out of if and manny did not agree because of his blind loyalty to the jew.

money may fought corrales, morales, cotto( at 154 and not a catch weight like scary manny), marquez, hatton( when hatton was undefeated) and other good fighters.

why would money may be worried when he dominates EVERY fight?

and money may will be remembered as the best pound 4 pound in this era of boxing.

only pacman fanboys will label him a " go" and a coward.
    This mayweather fan said he fought Morales.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mayweather is a punk and Pacman better focus on politics. Boxing is falling off and is filled with cowards who need to use steroids.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have been saying for years that PBF would beat Manny this fight just shows how it would go down. No way does Manny stay patient and though Money is no power puncher, Floyd would expose the flaws in his defense we all saw. Floyd is much like Kobe an amazing skilled athlete who is hated because they some arrogant pricks with women and daddy issues. Personally I like arrogant sobs as ling as they back it up so yes I am a Floyd fan, doesn't change the fact that Manny hasn't looked his best in 3 years ...much less a challenge to PBF. Don't worry though Skip Bay will have a pocket full of excuses for him on Monday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been saying for years that PBF would beat Manny this fight just shows how it would go down. No way does Manny stay patient and though Money is no power puncher, Floyd would expose the flaws in his defense we all saw. Floyd is much like Kobe an amazing skilled athlete who is hated because they some arrogant pricks with women and daddy issues. Personally I like arrogant sobs as ling as they back it up so yes I am a Floyd fan, doesn't change the fact that Manny hasn't looked his best in 3 years ...much less a challenge to PBF. Don't worry though Skip Bay will have a pocket full of excuses for him on Monday.
    Who cares what you THINK will happen. Your boy Floyd is a ass coward who waited for other fighters to beat the champ instead of himself. And ass Mayweather fans like you act like that Mayweather was the one who actually knocked out Pacquiao last night. Untill Mayweather has the balls to fight Pacquiao, all your theory's and hypothetical fights in your head are all ass fantasies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This mayweather fan said he fought Morales.
    you're right, my bad.

floyd has kicked so much ass i figured he already beat morales.

we both know if they fought floyd would win, tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares what you THINK will happen. Your boy Floyd is a ass coward who waited for other fighters to beat the champ instead of himself. And ass Mayweather fans like you act like that Mayweather was the one who actually knocked out Pacquiao last night. Untill Mayweather has the balls to fight Pacquiao, all your theory's and hypothetical fights in your head are all ass fantasies.
    why are mayweather haters so angry and disrespectful?

there has to be more to this.

this type of hatred toward money may and his fans is quite odd.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't really compare Kobe and PBF unless say, Kobe had decided to go home right before game 1 of the 2010 Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mayweather is hated because he's a waste of talent. He wants to protect his record by ducking real challengers and talks about money like he's broke. I don't respect a person who burns money to show off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mayweather is hated because he's a waste of talent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So i'm reading up on the fight last night and come across this quote in the comments section and think...hmm...that sounds familiar.

bleacherreport.com/articles/1438255-manny-pacquiao-knockout-twitter-erupts-as-juan-manuel-marquez-shocks-the-world

Turns out its the exact quote down to the misspelled "useing".

Plagiarizing mofo

who says I plagarized... ;-)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oscar De La Hoya thought Bob Arum’s excuses were comical for him not allowing his fighter Manny Pacquiao to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 5th. I’m not sure if Arum is aware how bad his excuses are making him and Pacquiao look, but he really needs to quiet down because he’s making look obvious that he doesn’t want to see Pacquiao in a risky fight where the outcome might be bad for him.
    De La Hoya said this on his twitter page: “Hahaha. That’s another funny excuse from Bob Arum “Cuts not healed” or “Not enough time for an outdoor arena. Let’s play the excuse game.”
    De La Hoya obviously knows the sport and is aware that it doesn’t take over six months for a cut to heal. On Friday, Arum said he couldn’t put Pacquiao back in the ring by May 5th to fight Mayweather because Pacquiao’s cut from November might not be properly healed by then. On May 5th, it will have been six months since Pacquiao’s fight with Juan Manuel Marquez, which is plenty of time for the cut to heal.
    Arum also made the excuse that he can’t put Pacquiao in with Mayweather on May 5th because he wants to have a bigger arena in Vegas put together and that can’t happen by May 5th. It just sounded so flimsy the excuses Arum was making. I know he was being interviewed and some of the questions were catching him by surprise but he should have had some gems stored up from his past years of not matching Pacquiao up with Mayweather. Arum should have the excuses well memorized by now, don’t you think?

Thread Information