Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mayweather is hated because he's a waste of talent. He wants to protect his record by ducking real challengers and talks about money like he's broke. I don't respect a person who burns money to show off.
    No one gives a about his undefeated record.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paq got owned but he was afraid to fight Paq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a waste of talent because he doesn't take the fights that someone at his level should take. So nobody should give a damn about his boxing record. I'm sure he cares about his record more than anyone and now the sport of boxing is paying the price.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=TheNextGen;6234495]Who cares what you THINK will happen. Your boy Floyd is a ass coward who waited for other fighters to beat the champ instead of himself. And ass Mayweather fans like you act like that Mayweather was the one who actually knocked out Pacquiao la night. UntillMayweather has the balls to fight Pacheory'andhypothetical fights in your head are all bitcass fantasies.[/QUOT
    Great unbiased analysis ... You are my hero. Your use of ass and emo rebuttal is legendary. It's like a lil kid who has his childhood hero defeated.... Pac got put 2 sleep, by a fighter lessor than PBF. Doesn't guarantee he beats Manny but even the biggest hater would bet on Floyd if they fought if their life depends on it. Stop being emotional, look at a tape of the last 3 fights for both. No rational boxing fan takes Pac ...you can say Floyd ducked which may be true doesn't meant that PBF won't still tap dat ass. I'm a fan of his skill, never said he was the warrior Pac is ... But none of that matters Floyd's speed defense and counterpunching does.

U have my perm. to die The Batman's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Money Mayweather speakin the truth

"Things happen. You live and you learn. The only thing he can do is rejuvenate himself and bounce back like a true champion," stated undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather, who shared his thoughts on
    Manny Pacquiao
    's shocking 6th round knockout loss at the hands of Juan Manuel Marquez. Although he has yet to actually see the fight, Mayweather praised the performances of both fighters and offered some words of advice for the 8-division world champion.

"Marquez is a true champion, Manny Pacquiao is a true champion, both of them went out there and put on a good performance, and that's a good thing for the sport of boxing," Mayweather commented. "I wish Pacquiao nothing but the best. I wish that he can bounce back and he can recoup from this. In the sport of boxing, you have to really dedicate yourself to your craft. You have to really, really dedicate yourself to your craft. I think he's got so many different things on the outside that he worries about, you know. But it was a good thing that he was able to come into the sport, you know, piggyback off my name, and get a bunch of endorsement deals and make a good living. That's a great thing."

As far as the mega-fight with the Filipino icon is concerned, Mayweather suggests the manner in which Pacquiao was knocked out probably means he has a lot more to think about, and a long way to go, before that fight is ever a possibility again. "Pacquiao's focus should be trying to take a vacation, get his mind right, and get a few tune-up fights so he can bounce back," he explained. "I'm not here to talk bad about Pacquiao. I feel bad for him, honestly. I really feel bad for him. There's a difference in the ways you can get knocked out. See, when a guy gets knocked out and he can get up, they sit him on his stool, they rub his back, he go home and ice himself, you know, he go to the hospital and get checked out and he's okay, that's one thing. But when you gotta wake a guy up with smelling salt and he got a concussion and he gotta go to the hospital over night, that's crucial. I mean, that's close to the death."

Mayweather added, "Hopefully he's okay. My prayers go out to the Pacquiao family. I know he loves the sport of boxing, so hopefully he can bounce back."

you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whats the next big fight anyways?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again props to JJM, he's a true warrior and deserves all his praises for his perseverance, but he did not dominate this fight. PAC was winning the fight and had JJM on the ropes after he had been knocked down the first time. Hadn't seen that fire from him in a long time. He just got careless for a moment and got caught with the perfect punch.

I just hope Manny finds a way to redeem himself from this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More rematches? lol

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This should not be overlooked. Looking at the replay I thought it was unusual how Manny steps into Marquez's punch without even attempting to move. He just stood there. Pac is a movement fighter always has been always was, to get knocked out like that seemed odd. That's because Marquez stepped on Pac's foot shifting his movement unnaturally.

I'm not saying this was intentional or not, but this definitely shouldn't be overlooked like this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    More rematches? lol

if its anything like the past 4, im for for watching it. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whether pacman was juicing is irrelevant regarding how much of a Floyd is

a real boxer who wants to be P4P best is not afraid to face anyone. regardless of the rumors. It's obvious pretty Floyd just wants to hold his record intact. He will go through great lengths for the record. that is his own demise as a champ. He is a champ on paper, but will never go down in history as one of the P4P best

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This should not be overlooked. Looking at the replay I thought it was unusual how Manny steps into Marquez's punch without even attempting to move. He just stood there. Pac is a movement fighter always has been always was, to get knocked out like that seemed odd. That's because Marquez stepped on Pac's foot shifting his movement unnaturally.

I'm not saying this was intentional or not, but this definitely shouldn't be overlooked like this.
    It's definitely intentional but every boxer worth a damn does it so nobody should be ing about it.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Donaire vs Arce!! Lets go pinoy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zombie Prophet:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should retire.. His passion appears to be gone and so is the mega fight with Floyd. Floyd was just looking for reasons to bail out of the fight and now he will never do it..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tonight

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks son, although the video isn't working anymore I appreciate the intention. Luckily I caught the highlights (well highlight lol) on TV. I hope somebody (Danny Garcia) gives Lucas a chance soon in a big matchup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is maywhether the clown whose always runnin his mouth about the amount of money bets on sports?

he only talks about how much his won and the amount he puts down per bet...the only thing i know ppl usually bet big after losing alot of money to recoup what was loss to breakeven or profit on next bet....

so he talks about all these bets, how come he never shows the amount his loss?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boxing legend Muhammad Ali near death, says his brother http://fb.me/1SS8vjY6K

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    is maywhether the clown whose always runnin his mouth about the amount of money bets on sports?

he only talks about how much his won and the amount he puts down per bet...the only thing i know ppl usually bet big after losing alot of money to recoup what was loss to breakeven or profit on next bet....

so he talks about all these bets, how come he never shows the amount his loss?
    Mayweather is a clown...he wouldn't survive a year in the days of Leonard, Hagler, Hearns. He is a great boxer but he refuses to fight a risky fight. It's like if Leonard avoided fighting everyone at all costs.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mayweather is a clown...he wouldn't survive a year in the days of Leonard, Hagler, Hearns. He is a great boxer but he refuses to fight a risky fight. It's like if Leonard avoided fighting everyone at all costs.

who has he avoided? If you notice, all the main fighters he didn't fight was with Uncle Bob Arum. He and Uncle Bob have a history. Soon as Cotto left Arum, he fought him. Cotto made his biggest payday.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I love GGG at 60 or 68 ...... would love to see him against Martinez or SOG

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    who has he avoided? If you notice, all the main fighters he didn't fight was with Uncle Bob Arum. He and Uncle Bob have a history. Soon as Cotto left Arum, he fought him. Cotto made his biggest payday.
    Paul Williams in his prime (prior to his tragic accident of course)
    Margarito in his prime
    Pac-Man throughout his career
    Mosley when he was younger
    Vernon Forrest
    Sergio Martinez (154 lb division but many legendary fighters like Ray Leonard step up in weight to beat guys like this)

Mayweather is a padded fighter

Thread Information