Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like both.

But they are both easy to cheat on.
    I would never bet on one of these events.

I get your stance Lebomb.

I almost can see Haney getting paid for giving that shove that cost him.
    They have to keep interest up in these things. In order to do this there is a lot of pretend hate and show it in public. there is zero reason to make them weigh in and do publicity together other than to let them scream and shove. It does not require this imo if both boxers are really good an pair well in style.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Spence vs Crawford. Anyone else as excited as I am for it? This feels like Tyson/Holyfield or Whittaker/Chavez. Fortunately it's happening before anyone's over the hill.

I like Spence, but I love Crawford. I think the only chance Spence has is if Bud doesn't take his training seriously, which I don't think I've seen him do thus far. I'll go back and watch some more of Spence's fights to get some info.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naoya Inoue is a bad mother er. He just went up four weight classes and dismantled the champion with ease.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For me, from the fights I have seen PFP right now is:

1. Crawford
    2. Shakur Stevenson
    3. Gervonte Davis
    4. Inoue
    5. Alvarez

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like Shakur, but not sure if he has a signature win yet. He beat up smaller guys and is now being ducked, but he has whipped who they put in front of him. Gervonta is amazing to watch. Bud is an all time great. Usyk and Beturbiev have fights coming up, but might be special. Canelo is frighteningly overrated IMHO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like Shakur, but not sure if he has a signature win yet. He beat up smaller guys and is now being ducked, but he has whipped who they put in front of him. Gervonta is amazing to watch. Bud is an all time great. Usyk and Beturbiev have fights coming up, but might be special. Canelo is frighteningly overrated IMHO.

Great points Obstructed. I agree with all of your takes. I have only seen highlights of Inoue, so Im going off of that only.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, by the way. Crawford beat the brakes off of Spence, he laid dem hands on Spences piehole, he dropped dem 5th ward B's on Spence. I never in a million years saw an arsewhoopin of biblical proportions like that on Spence. Crawford is the truth!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great points Obstructed. I agree with all of your takes. I have only seen highlights of Inoue, so Im going off of that only.
    I was exactly the same on Inoue until last week when I saw him go up yet another weight class and completely pummel the champion like it was a sparring session. If there is anyone approaching Bud, it's likely him.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good stuff. ^

Thread Information