My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    face it...we're basketball lovers here...and this is one of the signs that we're in the midst of the greatest President to ever grace this planet. He looks out after military vets and more importantly basketball fans...

Obama\ and Harold Ford Jr. - 2012.... Obama\Ford

President Barack Obama has already discussed how he’s “concerned” and “heartbroken” about the NBA lockout. He can’t end the lockout, but the President will temporarily satisfy his basketball jones through a who’s who exhibition game in December.

The South Florida Sun Sentinel reports that participants already include Alonzo Mourning, Ray Allen, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh, Vince Carter, Tyson Chandler, Jamal Crawford, Kevin Durant, Baron Davis, Derek Fisher, Rudy Gay, Blake Griffin, Tyler Hansbrough, Dwight Howard, Juwan Howard, Antawn Jamison, Kevin Love, Cheryl Miller, Dikembe Mutombo, Chris Paul, Doc Rivers, Amar’e Stoudemire, John Wall and Russell Westbrook among others.

The League seems to have given the proverbial ‘OK’ to the exhibition by announcing an exemption to the gag order preventing contact between players and League officials.
    http://www.slamonline.com/online/new...hibition-game/

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The NBA lockout shouldn't even be one of the top 100 things on Obama's agenda. Another sign of his incompetency tbh

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hussein

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Makes me miss Bill Clinton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA lockout shouldn't even be one of the top 100 things on Obama's agenda. Another sign of his incompetency tbh

Coulrophobia is Beautiful JayTheClown's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Liberals will never lead this country again thanks to Obama. That is a good thing. Thanks Obama

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Obama isn't a liberal. Liberals don't make laws that redistribute wealth to the top.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Obama isn't a liberal. Liberals don't make laws that redistribute wealth to the top.
    Obama is just as much a liberal as Bush was a conservative. Obama made policies attempting to appease potential conservative voters. That has been his whole agenda in office and it failed. I'm not a conservative by any means, but most liberal leaders are simple, and ineffective. That needs to change.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Obama is just as much a liberal as Bush was a conservative. Obama made policies attempting to appease potential conservative voters. That has been his whole agenda in office and it failed. I'm not a conservative by any means, but most liberal leaders are simple, and ineffective. That needs to change.
    Obama is George Bush continued. He's done little to nothing different than Bush.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama is George Bush continued. He's done little to nothing different than Bush.
    tbh, his claim to fame is whacking OBL... we're about to see if that's enough to win an election...

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    It might be when his stiffest compe ion is an Islamic anti-Christ from Kenya like Herman Cain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, his claim to fame is whacking OBL... we're about to see if that's enough to win an election...
    Worked for Bush when he nabbed Saddam

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals will never lead this country again thanks to Obama. That is a good thing. Thanks Obama
    If you think any of the Republican candidates (Sexual predators, crazy people, incompetent Texas governors who can't even recite their own policy agenda, mormons who will never consolidate republican support) are going to beat Obama next year, you're a lunatic

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you think any of the Republican candidates (Sexual predators, crazy people, incompetent Texas governors who can't even recite their own policy agenda, mormons who will never consolidate republican support) are going to beat Obama next year, you're a lunatic
    Sad, but, accurate.

If Obama loses next year I'll vacate these Boards forever more.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mit Romney will be president of the United States.
    That is happening

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^That is the goods.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Audit your ?....that lil thang...won't be much to audit...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is happening
    just like you getting ed up the shute...some things just happen yo...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some odd reason, I envisioned Obama's presidency has having more to do with basketball than any other presidency in history. I cannot put a finger on it though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just like you getting ed up the shute...some things just happen yo...
    wuts a shute?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is happening
    Mitt will support darts or bowling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rofl obama
    one term president cya

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the nba lockout shouldn't even be one of the top 100 things on obama's agenda. Another sign of his incompetency tbh
    yes sir....

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why does Obama have to give us his opinion or view on pop culture and sports? What's next: a review of the new Twilight movie? What about the economy?

Thread Information