My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    after you stuff your faces with that bird I would like for you to perform a self examination. It's a self examination that should be honest, candid, and full of rhetorical questions.

Mainly I want you to ask yourselves such as the following:

• why do I really hate King Kool
    • what has he done to me that I didn't deserve or haven't done to myself
    • why am I so unhappy with myself to the point that I let my online relationships determine my emotional make-up
    • furthermore why am I so emotional over Laker fans
    • would I be truly happy if ST didn't exist
    • am I a 100% certified straight jacket nutcase for allowing some online guy to play with my emotions
    • what is Kool's secret to success on ST and how can I emulate him
    • why am I living vicariously through Kool who lives vicariously through Kobe's on court exploits
    • Can I ever look myself in the mirror and be honest with myself about my fandom inferiority complex
    • How can I improve my personality and build on my strengths instead of being jealous of Kool and the Laker nation.

I think these are questions that if asked rhetorically would be a good start that would have a meaningful impact on your ST life and beyond.

If you're honest with yourself some possible answers to those rhetorical questions would likely be:

• I have no life and so what Kool says online hurts my feelings
    • I thought 4 les would be enough to be thought of as the best but that ing Kobe went and ruined it
    • The Lakers and their fans are just so gotdam fresh and so clean they have that fly ass pedigree and descent
    • Kool is really a cool guy I'm a bit jealous because I would like to be able to do some of the things he does such as white water rafting which I secretly think is a real man's hobby
    • Maybe Kool is right about me. Why do I get so mad about online conversations. Maybe I do need to get laid in real life
    • I was brought up to beleive all black guys were uneducated monsters and getting owned by Kool on a daily basis is quite a ing culture shock.

If you take this exam I'm more than sure it will force you to look at your issues and come clean about who you are as a person.

Stop the hating campaign 2012. You guys complain about Kobe being a snitch back in the day but you have the personalities that lend itself to not only snitching but getting ed on a daily basis.

Live and let live. Kori / Kobe/ and Kool - The new KKK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey buddy, I couldn't help but notice how desperate you've become these past few months. So many threads, so little responses. I just want you to know that despite our beef, I'm here for you if you wanna talk. God bless.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey buddy, I couldn't help but notice how desperate you've become these past few months. So many threads, so little responses. I just want you to know that despite our beef, I'm here for you if you wanna talk. God bless.
    Ever since you admitted to Jermaine some time ago that you don't wash your hands after you take a ...I've put you in a special category all by yourself.

You're still a nasty deads.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm old school...no need to wash unless you get on them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your mama taught you well. I bet you grew up in a ing nasty ass house. Not even principaled enough to wash your hands.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your mama taught you well. I bet you grew up in a ing nasty ass house. Not even principaled enough to wash your hands.
    Mama didn't teach you well, as you're not principled enough to grasp the English language.

You'll appreciate a youtube video though...fast forward to 4:50 mark:

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool: "It's the holidays and I have no friends or family to spend it with. Why does everyone hate me so?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I concur.

lol washing hands after every single time someone pisses or s
    lol that's like 20 times per day
    lol waste of time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many chips would the Pistons have if they didn't up their 2003 draft pick?

Thread Information