Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I enjoy watching Messi play just in the same way I enjoy watching all the greats play. I'm a fan of players like Dirk and Kobe, but that doesn't mean I'm about to become a Lakers or Mavericks fan. that.
    Manny with the goods

Relax, there are no Athletic Bilbao and QPR fans here - we're all a bunch of band-wagoners here...
    I believe there is a UK poster here rooting for a ty EPL team

Veteran
    Post Count
    Whether I'm butthurt or not has nothing to do with you using some re ed ing logic to figure out what cons utes "jumping the gun". I guess Muser is butthurt too.
    no, butthurt is manumaniac last weekend, when Boca Jrs. became undefeated champion and river plate lost to Boca unidos in the second division, where they are in 2nd place (and not undefeated). I asked DAF how he enjoyed his weekend and manumaniac answered me unsolicited about how sports dont ruin the weekends of those with their priorities in the right place. Of course, now that messi beat cristiano he's forgotten where those priorities are (or maybe he just remembered, that its only fun to talk when you back a winner)

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    I believe there is a UK poster here rooting for a ty EPL team
    I wish we were a ty EPL team..

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    no, butthurt is manumaniac last weekend, when Boca Jrs. became undefeated champion and river plate lost to Boca unidos in the second division, where they are in 2nd place (and not undefeated). I asked DAF how he enjoyed his weekend and manumaniac answered me unsolicited about how sports dont ruin the weekends of those with their priorities in the right place. Of course, now that messi beat cristiano he's forgotten where those priorities are (or maybe he just remembered, that its only fun to talk when you back a winner)
    that comment really ed with your head didn't it? As well it should, its completely accurate. I never said Boca fans shouldn't celebrate their championship, but please explain to me how letting something like that as a River fan ruin your weekend means your have your priorities in order? it doesn't.

You can talk all you like, I just commented on DAF's weekend is all.

by the way Diego, you can expect more unsolicited comments in the future. That's kind of how this works

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Veteran
    Post Count
    that comment really ed with your head didn't it? As well it should, its completely accurate. I never said Boca fans shouldn't celebrate their championship, but please explain to me how letting something like that as a River fan ruin your weekend means your have your priorities in order? it doesn't.

You can talk all you like, I just commented on DAF's weekend is all.

by the way Diego, you can expect more unsolicited comments in the future. That's kind of how this works
    DAF and I had already had some discussions re: River, Boca, last season and this one. You poked in just to play the "we may suck but my priorities are better than yours" card That is a move, and you should expect to be called on it, especially on a sports forum, and especially after coming in here talking to RM supporters the same way. You must have been really " ed with your head" or "hurt in the butt" to even feel the need to reply to talk not addressed to you, Mr. Right Priorities.

I never said DAF's weekend was ruined or that it should have been. I simply asked how it was. DAF likes to post river highlights with his commentary but he hadnt posted any in a while, so I was curious as to what was going on down there, especially after we had just won a championship when he was predicting relegation. He had that coming.

I cant stand fools like you who like to talk when their team is winning and then act aloof and above it when your team is . Frontrunner

Post Count
    DAF and I had already had some discussions re: River, Boca, last season and this one. You poked in just to play the "we may suck but my priorities are better than yours" card That is a move, and you should expect to be called on it, especially on a sports forum, and especially after coming in here talking to RM supporters the same way. You must have been really " ed with your head" or "hurt in the butt" to even feel the need to reply to talk not addressed to you, Mr. Right Priorities.

I never said DAF's weekend was ruined or that it should have been. I simply asked how it was. DAF likes to post river highlights with his commentary but he hadnt posted any in a while, so I was curious as to what was going on down there, especially after we had just won a championship when he was predicting relegation. He had that coming.

I cant stand fools like you who like to talk when their team is winning and then act aloof and above it when your team is . Frontrunner
    I could really give two s what you can or cannot stand Diego. You truly have a hyper inflated sense of worth, you know that?

besides, I show my face in here every time my teams loses and offer congrats and eat the crow that's coming to me. I act the way I act all the time whether my team wins or loses.

You're just butthurt your talk fell on deaf ears

Go celebrate your championship and talk to your hearts content, just don't come here ing and moaning when people don't fall for your fool.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I never thought my weekend could be the topic of discussion on an internet sports board.

Post Count
    I never thought my weekend could be the topic of discussion on an internet sports board.
    its not. This discussion is about Diego's sensitive and overinflated ego being bruised that's all. You see, he expected despondency, misery and got indifference instead. Now he's all worked up about it.

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count
    In France there are rumors about Trezeguet coming to River. Are they talking about that in Argentina?

p.s. i had a good week-end too.

Post Count
    In France there are rumors about Trezeguet coming to River. Are they talking about that in Argentina?

they are

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    I'm confused. Is diego a RM fan?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    this thread smells butthurt all over the place

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Yes, Trezeguet is a River fan. Camoranessi was going to come to River too but back then we didn't have the money to make it happen.

Veteran
    Post Count
    besides, I show my face in here every time my teams loses and offer congrats and eat the crow that's coming to me. I act the way I act all the time whether my team wins or loses.>

You're just butthurt your talk fell on deaf ears

Go celebrate your championship and talk to your hearts content, just don't come here ing and moaning when people don't fall for your fool.
    Your team, which one? the one that sucks balls or the one that is about to become the world champ? because when it comes to one you act like it is irrelevant whether it wins or loses, and when it comes to the other you have orgasms and talk to other people just for celebrating a goal. you are a hypocrite, plain and simple.

Nono responded to my talk the way i expected, with a . You and DAF got all aloof, if you act deaf its because you dont want to acknowledge the situation. I talked to DAF, not you, and I did it because he said Boca would be struggling with relegation, while posting B league highlights of river and claiming they had 2 of the best 5 player of both 1st and B league. I could give a rats ass whether anyone else cares, it was directed to him. He cares enough to post highlights of wins and write "en las malas mucho mas" under his nick, but apparently not enough to be bothered with losses and failed predictions. and thats fine, just like its fine for me to remind him that his team failed and his predictions failed. you are the one who started waxing philosophic on the appropriate priority of sports in life, in a discussion you were never a part of.

ps: muser, I'm a barca fan since the early nineties with stoichkov, and also I cant stand teams like Madrid that buy/weasel their way to championships

Post Count
    Your team, which one? the one that sucks balls or the one that is about to become the world champ? because when it comes to one you act like it is irrelevant whether it wins or loses, and when it comes to the other you have orgasms and talk to other people just for celebrating a goal. you are a hypocrite, plain and simple.

Nono responded to my talk the way i expected, with a . You and DAF got all aloof, if you act deaf its because you dont want to acknowledge the situation. I talked to DAF, not you, and I did it because he said Boca would be struggling with relegation, while posting B league highlights of river and claiming they had 2 of the best 5 player of both 1st and B league. I could give a rats ass whether anyone else cares, it was directed to him. He cares enough to post highlights of wins and write "en las malas mucho mas" under his nick, but apparently not enough to be bothered with losses and failed predictions. and thats fine, just like its fine for me to remind him that his team failed and his predictions failed. you are the one who started waxing philosophic on the appropriate priority of sports in life, in a discussion you were never a part of.

ps: muser, I'm a barca fan since the early nineties with stoichkov, and also I cant stand teams like Madrid that buy/weasel their way to championships
    I'm a River fan first and foremost and I am fully aware of its situation. I watch all their games and though it thoroughly bothers me when they lose, it doesn't ruin my weekends. Are you ticked off by that? I don't give a rats ass Diego.

Like I said before, you're just butt hurt your talk had no effect. That's your problem. Perhaps you should work on your trolling instead of crying about how anyone who doesn't buy into your bull is a hypocrite.

I'm a River fan first and a Barca fan second, and yes its quite enjoyable to talk to Real fans because unlike you, my talk usually elicits the intended response

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Crolf, I posted youtube highlights for what... 4, 5 games 'till I get bored? We won 7-1 one game and I didn't care to post anything, bealive it or not, I have more important things in my life than sports games. And I didn't predict , I only said that at the beggining of the year Boca was indeed in a tough place in the regulation table. I don't like to talk when my team wins and I'm smart enough to don't give a when other teams win and their fans talk , sorry if I didn't react the way you expected but I seriously don't care that much.

Cheers.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bumping this for tomorrow

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Hopefully there's reason for Mou to do this again.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Dont jinx it !

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    I don't possess the awesome power of jinxing that you have.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I don't possess the awesome power of jinxing that you have.

Thread Information