Page 86 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2263
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

📸 GIF: Carvajal to the referee after Asensio's goal: "give them another penalty!!" [@steizam]

https://t.co/FtSh8hBwgb

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Karma is a , Midget shouldn't have done that, so tbh
    Midget is a huge got tbh, fake nice guy and stuff
    So Messi shouldn't have done that but Cristiano can go shush an entire stadium? Ok.

Notice how Messi never sent Madrid fans shushing, because he isn't obsessed with what Cristiano does, tbh. The same can't be said the other way around.

There you can trully see who is the alpha on the dynamic of this relationship. One guy couldn't care less about what the other guy does, while the other is constantly obsessed with the "rivalry".
    Last edited by DAF86; 08-14-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Midget didn't copy Ronaldo in winning a NT le either, tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Midget didn't copy Ronaldo in winning a NT le either, tbh
    Next time he's going to copy the tactic of quitting to see if the guy that replaces him can do the job for him, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    other guy not concern with rivalry cause he knows his on the decline

while the other is still peaking...

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Barcelona board should be fired. Piss poor job to surround Suarez and Iniesta with talent

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    PSG's official Twitter is Savage

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Asensio >>>> Suarez, tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Neymar really was Barca's heart and best player. Midget continues to be a non-factor against Europe's best teams. Ronaldo is the one who's supposed to be declining right now, not midget. La Liga can't start soon enough so midget can stat-pad against Coruna, Las Palmas, Getafe etc. etc.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Neymar really was Barca's heart and best player. Midget continues to be a non-factor against Europe's best teams. Ronaldo is the one who's supposed to be declining right now, not midget. La Liga can't start soon enough so midget can stat-pad against Coruna, Las Palmas, Getafe etc. etc.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Except Messi ethered Madrid last year without Neymar. Barca still have s ton of mine yet to spend this window. The team you saw today, while not great will have reinforcements by September first.

Also Ronaldo's teams constantly look better without him, Madrid was much better today than they were in the last leg.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Ronaldo will finish his career as the winningest player of all time

Truly the GOAT

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Except Messi ethered Madrid last year without Neymar. Barca still have s ton of mine yet to spend this window. The team you saw today, while not great will have reinforcements by September first.

Also Ronaldo's teams constantly look better without him, Madrid was much better today than they were in the last leg.
    Except for that one game against Real, midget was a non-factor in 2 legs vs PSG, 2 legs vs Juventus and 2 legs vs Real.

Unless you wanna count the 2 penalties he stat-padded in those 6 games He might as well have been on the bench because he was MIA.

It's time to face reality midgetfan, your boy hasn't shown up against Europe's best for a while now.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    [FONT=Verdana]

Except for that one game against Real, midget was a non-factor in 2 legs vs PSG, 2 legs vs Juventus and 2 legs vs Real.

Unless you wanna count the 2 penalties he stat-padded in those 6 games He might as well have been on the bench because he was MIA.

It's time to face reality midgetfan, your boy hasn't shown up against Europe's best for a while now.
    He had a rough go of it last year, but unlike Ronaldo Messi can still be the best player on the pitch without scoring. Ronaldo played better against Europe's elite than Messi last season.

Barca is in a rough spot right now, but all trolling aside I think Coutinho and Dembele should help a lot.

You must be loving the youth movement at Madrid.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm telling you, Madrid should take that Sidenaldo transfer dough. It would be the best business in the history of the World.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm telling you, Madrid should take that Sidenaldo transfer dough. It would be the best business in the history of the World.
    Someone missed the 1st leg.
    Or blocked it out

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    sons some quick takes tbh:
    - messi's first touch was at the 11th (?) min. unacceptable tbh, when the team is playing badly he needs to go get the ball.
    - lol what system did barcelona play? looked like a 5 man back line sometimes. I was too tired to pay too much attention but that stuck out. The players too looked uncomfortable, so the loss was no surprise at all. Valverde
    - I know y'all saying that barcelona will reinforce the roster but real beat them without penaldo, bale, isco and casemiro as sub ... that's 4 big pieces tbh.
    - also lol at the crying from this summer about morata and james rodriguez being sold. Both expendable, james rodriguez is extremely overrated and soft smh.
    - zidane always winning what's funny is that nobody sees the dad killer side in zidane, in his heart he is as ruthless as they come, he just hides/controlls it well but you know he is is up at 4am scheming.
    - barcelona lack leadership both on and off the pitch ... dangerous waters tbh, they'll win a lot in liga by talent alone but the trashings from last years UCL will come back.
    - hopefully these losses motivate misty to do something for argentina as he might end 2018 trophy-less, with penaldo getting another great haul.

- messi's first touch was at the 11th (?) min. unacceptable tbh, when the team is playing badly he needs to go get the ball.
    - lol what system did barcelona play? looked like a 5 man back line sometimes. I was too tired to pay too much attention but that stuck out. The players too looked uncomfortable, so the loss was no surprise at all. Valverde
    - I know y'all saying that barcelona will reinforce the roster but real beat them without penaldo, bale, isco and casemiro as sub ... that's 4 big pieces tbh.
    - also lol at the crying from this summer about morata and james rodriguez being sold. Both expendable, james rodriguez is extremely overrated and soft smh.
    - zidane always winning what's funny is that nobody sees the dad killer side in zidane, in his heart he is as ruthless as they come, he just hides/controlls it well but you know he is is up at 4am scheming.
    - barcelona lack leadership both on and off the pitch ... dangerous waters tbh, they'll win a lot in liga by talent alone but the trashings from last years UCL will come back.
    - hopefully these losses motivate misty to do something for argentina as he might end 2018 trophy-less, with penaldo getting another great haul.
    The Classico is boring now tbh...

Been boring for two years now.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    If Messi pads against ty teams and is the all-time scorer of the Clasico, does it mean RM is the tiest team of them all?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    barcawankers not giving credit where credit is due...saying madrid is better without Ronaldo,

doesn't barca have a winning record when messi isn't playing? compared to him playing...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Suarez out 4 weeks, karma tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count

I am saying Zidane is a ing winner for years now... Dude is alpha as . At this point he is underrated as a player and as a coach tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Someone missed the 1st leg.
    Or blocked it out
    You talking about the first leg where Madrid ended 2 goals up without Sidenaldo (even with one less guy) and tied while he was on the pitch?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You talking about the first leg where Madrid ended 2 goals up without Sidenaldo (even with one less guy) and tied while he was on the pitch?
    Ronaldo score the GAME WINNER just a few minutes after being subbed in

Misty played 90 min and scored his goal on BS penalty, the story of Misty, living on food stamps

Thread Information