Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2263
    My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    And no sensible person would say those folks "didn't do anything worth mentioning" in those CL.
    Considering the amount of space he was getting b/c of how Chelski was marking Dinho/Eto'O, it's not worth mentioning for a the so called GOAT. Dinho ended them on the 2nd leg w/o Missi.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Considering the amount of space he was getting b/c of how Chelski was marking Dinho/Eto'O, it's not worth mentioning for a the so called GOAT. Dinho ended them on the 2nd leg w/o Missi.
    misty was good in 2006 son, stop bashing him, it's just that ronaldinho was just at his peak, nothing wrong with being outshined by such talent. Imo in terms of raw talent ronaldinho > messi, his raw vision, athleticism, physicality, control and instincts are just insane imo. I can't think of anybody else to have such natural gifts. Of course messi is a better player because he is a more intelligent, composed and structured player, and he is much more professional. But peak ronaldinho, when his head was in the game 100% was just a monster, no other player was as dominant as 100% focused ronaldinho, it was insane watching him just CUCK the living breath out of those galacticos. cucked his coach too messi is constantly dominant and has an obviously better career, but imo he can't go into that maradona/ronaldinho/jordan/kobe 1v11 idgaf yolo I'll win it alone mode, actually it's the one thing that has been holding him back from reaching his destiny as the GOAT, just no true alpha overload moments

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    messi is constantly dominant and has an obviously better career, but imo he can't go into that maradona/ronaldinho/jordan/kobe 1v11 idgaf yolo I'll win it alone mode, actually it's the one thing that has been holding him back from reaching his destiny as the GOAT, just no true alpha overload moments
    The Alpha of Misty's generation:

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The Alpha of Misty's generation:

ronaldo is an alpha, albeit a very gy one, but in terms of talent, intelligence, creativity and space production he is far behind misty. Penaldo also can't work for his team, something that ronaldinho would do often and that messi does on a constant basis. Imo ronaldo is like westbrook, great stats, great athleticism, brainless fake-alpha style and poor fashion choices, often out of control, a top 5 player but never a true #1. Both are were and will be extremely overrated by casuals tbh.

Imo true alphas are in control and control the game. They know where and when to apply it, when to go full alpha and when to work in the flow of the game, and they switch seamlessly between these states, depending on what team needs. Examples: zidane, peak ronaldinho, maradona.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Xavi and Iniesta rang at the Euro and WC with Barca sans midget.

Midget never won worth mentioning outside of Barca.

That's all that needs to be said.
    But unlike Lionel Bieber, Ronaldo won relevant trophies outside Madrid.

Again, midget never won without a stacked Barca team. Even though Argentina is easily the most stacked team in the Americas.
    God damn

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bynumite destroying lives and hopes like Ramos in the 90th minute

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Put Messi in that 2008 United team instead of Ronaldo and they easily win the CL.

Portugal played better than ever without Ronaldo in the Euro final. Argentina can't even beat Paraguay

/thread

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Argentina can't even beat Paraguay
    You have a point there, Argentinians born after the 70s are a bunch mental midgets who need alphas to succeed.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ Madrid looks like a ing premier league side without Ronaldo. Zidane is a product of once in a generation talent like Poop. Perez is the RC Drunkford of football

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Perez based his whole offseason on signing a 17yr old prepubescent striker Sold all of our depth and now Monaco is bending him over

Can't believe ty ass Lucas Vasquez and Kovacic are the "energy" off the bench. I might puke

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    misty was good in 2006 son, stop bashing him, it's just that ronaldinho was just at his peak, nothing wrong with being outshined by such talent. Imo in terms of raw talent ronaldinho > messi, his raw vision, athleticism, physicality, control and instincts are just insane imo. I can't think of anybody else to have such natural gifts. Of course messi is a better player because he is a more intelligent, composed and structured player, and he is much more professional. But peak ronaldinho, when his head was in the game 100% was just a monster, no other player was as dominant as 100% focused ronaldinho, it was insane watching him just CUCK the living breath out of those galacticos. cucked his coach too messi is constantly dominant and has an obviously better career, but imo he can't go into that maradona/ronaldinho/jordan/kobe 1v11 idgaf yolo I'll win it alone mode, actually it's the one thing that has been holding him back from reaching his destiny as the GOAT, just no true alpha overload moments
    Of course he can:

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Miss the Barca golden era, tbh... Xavi and Inisesta in their primes <3

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Miss the Barca golden era, tbh... Xavi and Inisesta in their primes <3
    who doesn't tbh?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Take a ing bow, Marco Asensio

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Take a ing bow, Marco Asensio

Tbfh

Tbfh

ing Africoons are an embarrasment to the world. I always spit on the ground when i see their kind.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

ing Africoons are an embarrasment to the world. I always spit on the ground when i see their kind.
    Zizou is an Africoon

Zizou is an Africoon
    He def is. Carried by Thuram and Ronaldo.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He def is. Carried by Thuram and Ronaldo.
    son you're crossing into beisball territory with this one tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    son that word shouldn't even be mentioned in this holy ground tbh

Stop it. World cup 98 was mostly a Black effort.

Everyone knows this.

No need to deny it.

The Arabcoon has no business being anywhere the word carry as far carrying a team to a worldcup.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Stop it. World cup 98 was mostly a Black effort.

Everyone knows this.

No need to deny it.

The Arabcoon has no business being anywhere the word carry as far carrying a team to a worldcup.
    son these aren't the fat rds from the beisbol thread tbh, you need to step your game up, a bucket of KFC can only take you so far tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Picuck

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Carvajal has been

My Team
    Juventus FC