Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All gaming is nerd gaming. The difference is that it's become more mainstream.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm with you, I'm currently playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the first time.
    Are you playing the 3DS version?

I think technically since it came out this year it can be in contention for GOTY.

It def gets my vote.

Last edited by IronMaxipad; 12-13-2011 at 02:44 AM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    OoT 3D is a port, therefore not in any realistic consideration.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OoT 3D is a port, therefore not in any realistic consideration.
    It's not a port. It was remastered there's a difference. Improved graphics, boss rush mode, Mirrored and a harder master quest version. But i agree it probably has no chance. It did get 1 nod for goty so far though:
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455189

..Although the site that gave it number 1 also has Diablo 3 as #2 on it's GOTY and that aint even out yet.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Finally had time to play uncharted 3. Great game, almost done, buy more of the same, and I find the shooting mechanics very fustrating at times. Shooting was never top notch, but its just subpar now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally had time to play uncharted 3. Great game, almost done, buy more of the same, and I find the shooting mechanics very fustrating at times. Shooting was never top notch, but its just subpar now.
    Being the late adopter that I am, I recently bought a PS3 bundled with Uncharted 3. I wasn't familiar with the series, so I wasn't expecting much, but it's actually a pretty good game. You're right about the shooting (and it goes for the movement as well): kind of floating and wobbly. But the environments/scenery are great (especially the ship graveyard) and the cut scenes aren't annoying and flow well with the game. Good story and writing. Multiplayer isn't great, but it's good enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm catching up a bit now. After Skyrim, I played and finished MW3, GOW3, Driver San Francisco, Dragon Age II, and now I'm playing Deus Ex: Human Evolution...

I enjoyed GOW3 quite a bit (I finished GOW1 but did not play GOW2). MW3 and Driver SF were fun. DA II was pretty average and repe ive. I'm enjoying Deus Ex so far.

I have Skyrim and GOW as GOTY contenders right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to pick up Dues Ex.

Not sure how many people played Infamous 2 but after playig it the past few games it definitely is my GOY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got FIFA 12 today and it's damn good. FIFA 11 was awesome but this is on another level.

Thread Information