Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You still got that carlton banks looking mother er, BR.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God bless son.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL ignorance is bliss

Son we have over 10,000 season ticket holders this season and more new/first time season ticket holders than any other NBA team. We will have an owner by the end of the year and the only reason we don't now is because of all the lockout talk and Chouest got ed by the oil spill. Should MLB move the Dodgers because they don't have an owner right now? No one was going to invest $300 million into an NBA team in the middle of a possible lockout.
    Well, I wouldn't say you had 10,000 season ticket holders, per se.

You have 10,000 tickets presold for each game to be sure.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Well, I wouldn't say you had 10,000 season ticket holders, per se.

You have 10,000 tickets presold for each game to be sure.
    What are you talking about? The Hornets have sold over 10,000 season tickets so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons I wanted to see Marco Belinelli and Goran Dragic on the same team

the NBA would have been ed if that happened

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Dmx.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    “We were all told by the league he was a trade-able player, and now they’re saying that Dell doesn’t have the authority to make the trade?” said an NBA executive who had periodic talks with New Orleans throughout the process.

“Now, they’re saying that Dell is an idiot, that he can’t do it his job. [Expletive] this whole thing. David’s drunk on power, and he doesn’t give a [expletive] about the players, and he doesn’t give a [expletive] about the hundreds of hours the teams put in to make that deal.

“How do the Lakers explain this to Odom? How does Houston deal with the guys it just tried to trade? Scola and Martin are going to be pissed at them, and who knows how long that takes to get over? Explain to me how the league kills this Pau Gasol deal, but allows Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol?

“To me, this makes the league feel like it’s rigged, that Stern just does whatever Stern wants to do. He’s messed up the compe ive balance of this league a lot worse by killing the deal, because you’ve completely destroyed the planning that New Orleans, Houston did and left them in shambles over this. I’ve never been so discouraged about this league, never so down.

“I mean, come on: Chris Paul is leaving New Orleans in 66 games. He’s gone. And what’s Dell Demps, and that franchise, going to have to show for it?”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son, how are you coping with the news? We can send Culby over to look after you if you're not feeling well...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “We were all told by the league he was a trade-able player, and now they’re saying that Dell doesn’t have the authority to make the trade?” said an NBA executive who had periodic talks with New Orleans throughout the process.

“Now, they’re saying that Dell is an idiot, that he can’t do it his job. [Expletive] this whole thing. David’s drunk on power, and he doesn’t give a [expletive] about the players, and he doesn’t give a [expletive] about the hundreds of hours the teams put in to make that deal.

“How do the Lakers explain this to Odom? How does Houston deal with the guys it just tried to trade? Scola and Martin are going to be pissed at them, and who knows how long that takes to get over? Explain to me how the league kills this Pau Gasol deal, but allows Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol?

“To me, this makes the league feel like it’s rigged, that Stern just does whatever Stern wants to do. He’s messed up the compe ive balance of this league a lot worse by killing the deal, because you’ve completely destroyed the planning that New Orleans, Houston did and left them in shambles over this. I’ve never been so discouraged about this league, never so down.

“I mean, come on: Chris Paul is leaving New Orleans in 66 games. He’s gone. And what’s Dell Demps, and that franchise, going to have to show for it?”
    Hopefully a new owner.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Son, how are you coping with the news? We can send Culby over to look after you if you're not feeling well...
    son it just adds further proof as to what a joke the NBA has become.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    son it just adds further proof as to what a joke the NBA has become.
    son stern killed 50 years of legacy in shorter than 48 hours

Thread Information