Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We still have an outside shot at D12 this year or next...if we miss out, that sucks but at least we have serviceable bigs for the next 2-3 years (more if bynum ever wakes up).

CP3 can go pound sand for all i care. Unless he's here WITH D12, then we really arent that better off.
    True, DD. But it could have been all over and done with yesterday. Laker nation could have been celebrating the arrival of arguably the best PG AND C in the league.

Instead, Dwights requestin a trade to the Nets, CP is getting ready to sue, and Mike Brown is the guy who has to deal with the storm of a training camp this morning

Lakers would have been just fine if the trade was never finalized. but it was, and got killed. And now they gotta fig out how to console Pau Pau and the guy who married that fat one after being traded.

Zip it up and Zip it out. WeNeedLength's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That photoshop needs some work but A for effort.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The NBA is a circus and sadly most fans don't care as long as it advanced their own petty agendas. If this same deal had happened to the Spurs, you'd all be livid and crying for Stern's head on a platter.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RC will use this debacle as smokescreen and sneak David West out of NO. Read it and weep es

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see why Stern backed out of the deal, but at the same time, I think he should have stuck to his guns and allowed the trade to happen. IMO, the trade was rather fair for all parties included, though Houston could have received at least a 2nd round pick to go along with Gasol.

This trade seems definitely on the up and up, unlike the Pau Gasol trade that took him from Memphis to LA. If not for the strong play of Marc Gasol, that would have been one of the most lopsided ass-rapings in NBA trading history. , even with Marc's improved play, it was still a mighty fine ass-raping that West gave to his own franchise.

As much as I dislike the idea of Paul being a Laker, I feel the deal should be allowed to go through.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can see why Stern backed out of the deal, but at the same time, I think he should have stuck to his guns and allowed the trade to happen. IMO, the trade was rather fair for all parties included, though Houston could have received at least a 2nd round pick to go along with Gasol.

This trade seems definitely on the up and up, unlike the Pau Gasol trade that took him from Memphis to LA. If not for the strong play of Marc Gasol, that would have been one of the most lopsided ass-rapings in NBA trading history. , even with Marc's improved play, it was still a mighty fine ass-raping that West gave to his own franchise.

As much as I dislike the idea of Paul being a Laker, I feel the deal should be allowed to go through.
    No matter how it goes now, your adorable ass is completely covered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter how it goes now, your adorable ass is completely covered.

I could give a about the Lakers.....this is about the all teams. I would be pissed if the Spurs were trying to make a trade to get better and the other owners whined all the way to Stern's office and got him to cancel it.

BTW, thank you for acknowledging the cuteness of my backside.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What does it matter with the team the Miami Heat have put together this year. , they have Wade, Bosh, James, Battier, Haslem, Chalmers, Curry, Haslem, Pittman, Anthony, Miller, House. Might as well just hand them the chip. Cheating stacked roster that it is.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What does it matter with the team the Miami Heat have put together this year. , they have Wade, Bosh, James, Battier, Haslem, Chalmers, Curry, Haslem, Pittman, Anthony, Miller, House. Might as well just hand them the chip. Cheating stacked roster that it is.
    Cheap talk, Ind. So easy just sayin' it. Whole lot harder actually winning it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I want howard...i dont want a large contract tied up in a point guard. Pg's are unimportant compared to bigs, and i havent changed my stance on that.
    Which is stupid. Point guards are very important. See Nash basically made the Suns a totally different team.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which is stupid. Point guards are very important. See Nash basically made the Suns a totally different team.
    They looked super going O & 43.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    See Nash basically made the Suns a totally different team.
    Yeah, look at all those championships Nash brought to Phoenix

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They looked super going O & 43.
    Yeah, look at all those championships Nash brought to Phoenix
    Goddamn echo in here.

Thread Information