Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All they have to do is let the Lakers take Scola instead of the Hornets.
    But doesn't that prevent them from getting HOward which is the lakers ultimate goal?

Do the lakers really want to give up all their size, their biggest advantage, for Scola and a ball dominant PG w shaky knees and Bynum as their C?

the lakers want that trade exception to ship to Orland along with Bynum. Taking scola back ruins that plan unless they convince otis that Scola is better than cap space, not likely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This should be the compromise. KMart isn't worth his contract, so cut him out. Add some decent pieces in his place. Force the Lakers to absorb JJack. Move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This should be the compromise. KMart isn't worth his contract, so cut him out. Add some decent pieces in his place. Force the Lakers to absorb JJack. Move on.
    as long as it keeps Howard out of LA then ing yes. Odom/Gasol for CP/JJ

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All they have to do is let the Lakers take Scola instead of the Hornets.
    or houston can keep scola and the lakers odom. they make the same but scola has a long term deal.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Hornets would want Martin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'd be awesome if they kept submitting the same trade to put pressure on Stern/the league to do the right thing.
    If they did it until the deadline, it would be great. Pau and Odom would be catatonic by then.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=bwa2c3a

Lakers get CP3, Ariza, Scola

Rockets get Gasol

Hornets get Odom, Martin, Dragic and any other young player, draft picks, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That makes LA so much better. Replacing Odom with Scola is solid, they get Ariza to replace old ass Artest and get CP3 for Pau. Is it Hornets fan goal to help LA and be mediocre?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Lakers lose Gasol and Odom and do not get Dwight Howard, they will be a way worse team than last year. Their length is what made them so tough to beat.

So I hope the Paul trade goes through. Whatever makes the lakers less strong. To me the only way the Paul trade makes sense for the Lakers is if they added Dwight, but it appears as though they can't add both Paul and Dwight.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    That makes LA so much better. Replacing Odom with Scola is solid, they get Ariza to replace old ass Artest and get CP3 for Pau. Is it Hornets fan goal to help LA and be mediocre?
    Hornets have more cap room for the future without Ariza and Scola's contract.

Ariza's a scrub. Artest is still better. Ariza is the worst offensive player in the league and should be a bench player with his lack of offense. I want his ass out of NOLA. He was an embarassment last season.

Scola doesn't play defense anymore. A borderline starter at this point.

C Bynum
    PF Scola
    SF Artest, Ariza
    SG Kobe
    PG CP3

Old injury prone team with the exception of Ariza. Lakers are clearly weaker in the front court. But I forgot, you were wrong about dem Mavs and didn't take into account Chandler's impact on offense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hornet fan is dumb.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    LA breaking up their front court for a PG is wildly re ed, though I'd love to see it happen so when they lose in the playoffs because CP3 lays an egg my PG theory will only look more right.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Hornet fan is dumb.
    Spur fan is bitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who in the West has a stacked front line they have to go through, DoK?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LA breaking up their front court for a PG is wildly re ed, though I'd love to see it happen so when they lose in the playoffs because CP3 lays an egg my PG theory will only look more right.
    thank you...this should be common sense to anyone who's watched even one season of playoff basketball.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Not according to DPG. He thinks Scola would be a fine starting PF replacing Gasol.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    It's not about a stacked front court they'll have to go through, it's the fact that their stacked front court going up against weak front courts is what won them two championships. Their biggest advantage by far the last few years is gone if they trade Odom and Gasol.

And as I've said before, PGs lose championships.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spur fan is bitter.

Yes, Spur fan is bitter, not NO fan who is losing their star player, losing their heart and soul captain West, live in a city built to flood every time a homeless guy pisses in the street along with having mediocre team for the foreseeable future with Kevin Martin as their superstar and no les.

I hope you schmucks get what you want in this trade.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    It's not about a stacked front court they'll have to go through, it's the fact that their stacked front court going up against weak front courts is what won them two championships. Their biggest advantage by far the last few years is gone if they trade Odom and Gasol.

You can't use logic with DPG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not according to DPG. He thinks Scola would be a fine starting PF replacing Gasol.
    No girl, I think it's stupid that NO fan celebrates trades that hurt their team. But then again, Hornet fan is dumb.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn...deep is breakin out city smack

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Yes, Spur fan is bitter, not NO fan who is losing their star player, losing their heart and soul captain West, live in a city built to flood every time a homeless guy pisses in the street along with having mediocre team for the foreseeable future with Kevin Martin as their superstar and no les.

I hope you schmucks get what you want in this trade.
    Thinking we're upset about losing two guys who won us one playoff series in 6 seasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The same stacked front court that got swept last year? My point is not to say LA would be more dominant, but that with the changing landscape you don't have to go through dominant front lines in the West.

Like it or not, Fisher was a huge problem and CP3 fixes that in a big way. Not saying it makes them monsters, but again, stating I see the logic in it.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    No girl, I think it's stupid that NO fan celebrates trades that hurt their team. But then again, Hornet fan is dumb.
    How does trading Paul hurt their team when he's leaving anyway?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking we're upset about losing two guys who won us one playoff series in 6 seasons.
    Then being thrilled with getting guys in a trade who will win you 0 playoff series in next 3-4.

Thread Information