My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's start at the top. Kori vs Emplay...no question Kori wins. Listen Emplay is good but Kori is a much more well rounded and versatile author. Her word play is more scholarly, her occasional soliloquy's are breath-taking...I will give Emplay credit for being the ultimate insider, he knows about before it goes down...and even LJ is making a comeback he wrote some in the Spurs forum the other day regarding the Spurs financial outlook that I had to read 3 times before I got it. ( have fun with that Spur fan)

Now I will even give ST poster the nod over LG poster. Face it where else in the world can I find a Midget, DPG, and Elnono, DMC, Tlong, Chumpdumper, BR, and countless other posters with the basketball a en and pedigree that you guys have. Court jesters such as Tyson Chandler, Ace, Taco Meat, Huey, Red Zero, and many others...if I didn't name you it's not personal.

Also the ladies...we boast the MIGHTY FINE, the SUPA SEXY, THE SMART and INTELLIGENT, ladies that can TAKE IT and DISH IT, ( no pun) meaning ladies that can BALL - the lovely's Adrienne and Sour Candy. I doubt they can top that..

and finally you have those that can't be duplicated only imitated ladies and gentlemen the Laker reps top tier Cully, Luva, Ashy, Killa, Lkrfan, Cobbler, 41shootem up....2nd Tier - Deads ( cough cough), Venti, and Pass1st and many many others. If I didn't name you it's not personal.

Ladies and Gentlemen let's give ourselves a round of applause...even though the ultimate prize belongs to Laker fan we're all in this together...

yours truly - That dude that gets too layed - Koolaid
    Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 12-10-2011 at 08:03 AM. Reason: I fucking misspelled personal

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    That dude that sucks too much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk wins bar none. I am going to go out on a limb and assume the ass hats at a lakers forum would ban Spurs fans who post in a mannar such as the wack ass laker fans here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurstalk wins bar none. I am going to go out on a limb and assume the ass hats at a lakers forum would ban Spurs fans who post in a mannar such as the wack ass laker fans here.

another reason Kori gets the trophy...Listen I don't care to be in forum where you have to fall in line with the prevailing thought of the day or where everyone is in 90% agreement...I love controversy , chaos, and disorder...something beautiful in that.

or even where you have tight wads running the ship...Kori partially banned me once so she's no push overs...it's just that you can't punish your child indefinitely when you reared him to be who he is...

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...& she's so cute. Tim withstanding, I'd bundle her up in a minute and bring over here to make breakfast for me.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    then i'd be an LA civil war since kori is also from LA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Best sports forum, simply for the fact that it's the only board i know of where you can call out the 'home' fans for their idiocy and homerism w/o fear of reprisal.

I wish there were some nfl boards like it...finheaven used to be.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Best sports forum, simply for the fact that it's the only board i know of where you can call out the 'home' fans for their idiocy and homerism w/o fear of reprisal.

Based on some of her previous responses it appears that on average or as as whole, Kori is more disgusted with Mav fan, then Spur fan followed by Laker fan. Kori is from my hometown probably grew up near West Covina so she has a soft spot in her heart for the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Emplay = Eric Pincus.

He's not a moderator.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Emplay = Eric Pincus.

He's not a moderator.
    He's absolutely a moderator

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not to mention the baiting. Where else can you bait posters into ELE/money bets just as easily as here?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not to mention the baiting. Where else can you bait posters into ELE/money bets just as easily as here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's start at the top. Kori vs Emplay...no question Kori wins. Listen Emplay is good but Kori is a much more well rounded and versatile author. Her word play is more scholarly, her occasional soliloquy's are breath-taking...I will give Emplay credit for being the ultimate insider, he knows about before it goes down...and even LJ is making a comeback he wrote some in the Spurs forum the other day regarding the Spurs financial outlook that I had to read 3 times before I got it. ( have fun with that Spur fan)

Now I will even give ST poster the nod over LG poster. Face it where else in the world can I find a Midget, DPG, and Elnono, DMC, Tlong, Chumpdumper, BR, and countless other posters with the basketball a en and pedigree that you guys have. Court jesters such as Tyson Chandler, Ace, Taco Meat, Huey, Red Zero, and many others...if I didn't name you it's not personal.

Also the ladies...we boast the MIGHTY FINE, the SUPA SEXY, THE SMART and INTELLIGENT, ladies that can TAKE IT and DISH IT, ( no pun) meaning ladies that can BALL - the lovely's Adrienne and Sour Candy. I doubt they can top that..

and finally you have those that can't be duplicated only imitated ladies and gentlemen the Laker reps top tier Cully, Luva, Ashy, Killa, Lkrfan, Cobbler, 41shootem up....2nd Tier - Deads ( cough cough), Venti, and Pass1st and many many others. If I didn't name you it's not personal.

Ladies and Gentlemen let's give ourselves a round of applause...even though the ultimate prize belongs to Laker fan we're all in this together...

yours truly - That dude that gets too layed - Koolaid
    Seriously, something is wrong with you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have over 10,000 posts here, less than 1,000 there.

I must admit, even with the recent decline of b-ball talk this place is much more fun.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool, what do you go by on LG?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool, what do you go by on LG?

I don't post there...never have...I just go there for temperature checks

right here with my mama is where I want to be

Tankin'
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    spurstalk>>clublakers>>lakersground

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have not been able to stomach any other board since invading this joint. Im dug in like a tick now, and nothing any of you can do to change that... including Kori.
    It's been a Godsend for me as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clublakers? Never joined ...better than LG, huh?

Tankin'
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I always hated the Nazis at LG. Back when i used to post on laker sites I liked CL but I havent posted there in years tbh. The homerism makes me sick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Killa you asking too many gotdam questions...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Killa you asking too many gotdam questions...
    Sorry Kool ...

Just killing time until Mitch's/Buss master plan goes in to full effect ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless of forum subject -- no other forum in the world would allow you post these re ed ing threads.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Regardless of forum subject -- no other forum in the world would allow you post these re ed ing threads.
    Hi, sweetcheeks.

Thread Information