Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Things don't look too good for Apple in its adventures in court. A German judge has ruled that Samsung's redesigned Galaxy Tab doesn't infringe any of Apple's patents, quashing Apple's claims. It's only a preliminary assessment, but doesn't bode too well for the Cupertino company.

"According to the court's assessment, the defendant has moved away sufficiently from the legally protected design," Judge Johanna Brueckner-Hofmann told the court on Thursday, Reuters reports.

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/appl...ourt-50006488/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samsung drops iPhone 4S Germany patent suit after discovering Apple’s Qualcomm licensing agreement

Elyse Betters Apple Inc Industry Intel iOS Devices Comment (1)
    inShare

December 16, 2011 at 8:13 am

Samsung dropped its lawsuit in Germany seeking to ban the sale of Apple’s iPhone 4S. The South Korea-based company had focused its complaint against a patent covering 3G communications tech. According to patent expert Florian Mueller of FOSS Patents, Samsung recently discovered a Qualcomm licensing agreement protects the technology.
    “Other news from Mannheim: Samsung has formally given up attacking the iPhone 4S with 3G patents. Recognizes Apple is licensed thru Qualcomm,” tweeted Mueller on Dec. 16.
    Samsung recently lost a preliminary bid to ban iPhone 4S sales in France; although, the case can progress as a patent trial:
    “Apple has continued to flagrantly violate our intellectual property rights and free ride on our technology,” said Samsung in October, regarding its first filing complaint in France. “We believe it is now necessary to take legal action to protect our innovation.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muggers don’t wan’t BlackBerries and Androids, opt for iPhones instead

Since the launch and rise of Apple’s coveted iPhone the mainstream media has been quick to jump on any story where thieves are specifically targeting Apple users. Usually due to the fact the iPhone is seen as high-end, luxury device in comparison to its Android counterparts, despite now having an entry price tag lower than most of its comparable compe ors.
    While the price isn’t preventing the average smartphone user from grabbing an iPhone anymore, thieves still seem to be targeting iPhone users, presumably for their high resale value, with a report from NBC New York profiling a pair of robbers in upper Manhattan choosing to not take Android and other non-iPhone devices found on their victims.
    A pair of would-be robbers targeting Columbia students in upper Manhattan seem to be rather picky as they prowl. Twice at 526 114th St., and once at 556 114th St., the suspects demanded the victims hand over their iPhones, police said. The first victim complied, but the second only had a Droid, according to police. The thieves apparently didn’t want a Droid — so they took cash instead.
    While one student notes, “I think it speaks to the resale value of an iPhone,” another said, “It’s insulting they don’t want my BlackBerry.” Another student interviewed by NBC on the nearby Columbia campus said, “I don’t like mine [BlackBerry], I’m waiting to get an iPhone myself”. Police have yet to catch their two suspects, but are hoping someone recognizes the men shown briefly in snapshots in the video above, and one suspect caught on surveillance video here.

Videos here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oWwGilxhhcg

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...=1326524139001

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. who'd you rather mug?

Iphone User:

Android User:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your logic is flawed

Samsung is made of cheap plastic because it doesnt hurt little gilrs' hands

iPhone is sturdy

it's for real men

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    iPhone, iPad processor made by Samsung in Texas, report says

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-57...s-report-says/

Friends
    Wasting your time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Friends
    Wasting your time
    lol Apple pwning Samsung

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Friends
    Wasting your time
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samsung

Forced by Apple to redesign their Tablets

Apple'S

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHatever dude

Samsung is being pwned badly by Apple

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey if you like women who have a penisand have an aversion for cheap plastic, date a Samsung owner

Nobody will judge you

Yes I'm a troll. Happy? SourCandy's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which looks like the women's phone?
    I must admit iphone does feel perfect. Just liked android better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get it, the Samsung makes you feel inferior. This the direct result of you having a small penis...

See the fat chick agrees...
    Just watched Ghost Protocol

Iphone: check

iPad: Check

Macbook : Check

WINNING

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Which looks like the women's phone?
    The big one. It fits in her purse. Us guys have pockets, except for the femm's who use man purses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet that made your penis feel a tad bit bigger. To bad reality is a ...
    No it didnt happen

Because Im used to Apple being so popular

Something you can't see to accept yet

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    The big one. It fits in her purse. Us guys have pockets, except for the femm's who use man purses.

Only men who wear skinny jeans can't fit a Samsung into their pocket. Only gots wear skinny jeans...

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    No it didnt happen

Because Im used to Apple being so popular

Something you can't see to accept yet

Yeah, popular to women and sexuals. Mass viewing for a movie like Ghost Protocol..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, popular to women and sexuals. Mass viewing for a movie like Ghost Protocol..
    o pot meet kettle

Because the guy in your avatar is fruity

Dwyane Wade

MIAMI HEAT GUARD

Things he has in common with...

...wife Siohvaughn:
    Facials and manicures. "I do facials in the summer-time," he says. "I get manicures in the off-season. The main thing I try to do is keep my hands soft."

...Imelda Marcos:
    "I have no idea how many shoes I own," he says. "I have more than my wife, and she has a lot."

got

Wade is popular only to gots like you

Kooler than Jesus Nathan Explosion's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet that made your penis feel a tad bit bigger. To bad reality is a ...
    Actually, you could flip that around and say that the bigger phone is for people who overcompensate for having a small penis. Guys who are secure in their manhood don't need big things to make them feel better.

Also, you could say that the iPhone is better for a guy with a large penis because it takes up less room in his pants, allowing more room for his massive .

I don't wear skinny jeans and I wouldn't want a 4.5" screen phone in my pockets. I don't even really like having my iPhone in my pocket either. But then again, I don't like having anything in my pockets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, you could flip that around and say that the bigger phone is for people who overcompensate for having a small penis. Guys who are secure in their manhood don't need big things to make them feel better.

Also, you could say that the iPhone is better for a guy with a large penis because it takes up less room in his pants, allowing more room for his massive .

I don't wear skinny jeans and I wouldn't want a 4.5" screen phone in my pockets. I don't even really like having my iPhone in my pocket either. But then again, I don't like having anything in my pockets.
    Pwnage

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    o pot meet kettle

Because the guy in your avatar is fruity

Dwyane Wade

MIAMI HEAT GUARD

Things he has in common with...

...wife Siohvaughn:
    Facials and manicures. "I do facials in the summer-time," he says. "I get manicures in the off-season. The main thing I try to do is keep my hands soft."

...Imelda Marcos:
    "I have no idea how many shoes I own," he says. "I have more than my wife, and she has a lot."

got

Wade is popular only to gots like you
    Which womens mag did you get that from? Being a fan of Wade is because of basketball. Only gots like yourself know things like that. Wade is popular to all Miami Heat fans.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Sure know alot about overcompensating...

Kooler than Jesus Nathan Explosion's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure know alot about overcompensating...
    Study psychology and and sociology as well as speech (to observer non verbal communication) enough, and you pick up on a lot of things.

You can try to turn that around on me about overcompensation, but I have an iPhone for one, and drive a 4 cyl car to save on gas, so I have no issues with having big things around to overcompensate and make me feel like a man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Ace getting ted on badly

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Study psychology and and sociology as well as speech (to observer non verbal communication) enough, and you pick up on a lot of things.

You can try to turn that around on me about overcompensation, but I have an iPhone for one, and drive a 4 cyl car to save on gas, so I have no issues with having big things around to overcompensate and make me feel like a man.
    Wait you drive a 4 cyl car to save gas because you feel man enough to do it? Yeah I'm sure that's it, has nothing to do with being cheap or broke....

Thread Information