Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see... thank you. Now the next question is: why hasn't Chip been doing anything about it, or if he is, why isn't Pop on Green to work harder on Chip's instructions?
    Chips not going to alter something hes comfortable doing.. There have been several wrist shooters in the league and for all intents and purposes Greens mechanics are sound.. Is it a good way to shoot? Not really but it's subjective per person.. Miller had a weird shot, Bird had a weird shot, it's all about results.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chips not going to alter something hes comfortable doing.. There have been several wrist shooters in the league and for all intents and purposes Greens mechanics are sound.. Is it a good way to shoot? Not really but it's subjective per person.. Miller had a weird shot, Bird had a weird shot, it's all about results.
    Makes sense. I wonder if the subject has been broached though, between them. I mean- he's damn streaky and it would be nice to toss a little consistency into that shot of his.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans in Laredo were pissed. Was anyone from ST in attendance ?

https://clutchpoints.com/danny-green...-by-laredoans/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People just wanna find ways to be offended these days. Hear nothing but good things about Green's camps year in and year out; most likely just some people expecting more bang for their buck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans in Laredo were pissed. Was anyone from ST in attendance ?

https://clutchpoints.com/danny-green...-by-laredoans/
    Green is a white washed ....There is a word for it

underrated player and unfairly critisized sometimes for his performance but hes always been a social tool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People just wanna find ways to be offended these days. Hear nothing but good things about Green's camps year in and year out; most likely just some people expecting more bang for their buck.
    Danny Green is legit rude and just too stuck up.

I say this and I am of the biggest if not the biggest Danny Green fan in the board.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not interested in improving his game and he's not interested in fixing his broken shot. People that attended that camp shouldn't be surprised he looked uninterested especially now that Club Rio is closed.

Can't wait till the Spurs trade this overrated bum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's always in a good mood whenever I see him (when he's sober).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats what you see in cameras, behind cameras hes apparently a very unpleasant dude to be around

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. You're kind of saying that like he's drunk quite often. Is that just the times you've seen him in a particular environment (like a club)? or does he legit drink a lot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... till the end of the line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read some of these dumb tweets. "He was hiding under a hat with his phone?" Typical narcissistic female. Who the are you? Didn't get the attention you wanted? Idiot.
    "Apparently he was..." So you don't know you're just joining the mob? "Heard he was..." Sounds credible. "He looked..." Yeah that's not judgmental. Sounds like a bunch of SJW snowflakes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People always talk about certain free agents not being Spurs material while slurping this lazy drunk 30yr old that still acts like a teen

Can't wait till the season starts so I can see this scrub hit the side of the backboard, leave his guy open for 3 because he was overhelping for no reason, not even attempt to fight thru screens, and get lit up for 3 quarters until Kawhi takes his guy in the 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. You're kind of saying that like he's drunk quite often. Is that just the times you've seen him in a particular environment (like a club)? or does he legit drink a lot?
    I've seen him at bars, restaurants, and he's fine for the most part. He doesn't come off as rude when fans approach
    him but he doesn't converse with them much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sat down and ate fried chicken with CoJo and DG before the championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People always talk about certain free agents not being Spurs material while slurping this lazy drunk 30yr old that still acts like a teen

Can't wait till the season starts so I can see this scrub hit the side of the backboard, leave his guy open for 3 because he was overhelping for no reason, not even attempt to fight thru screens, and get lit up for 3 quarters until Kawhi takes his guy in the 4th
    This is why it was disheartening to see him make the all-defensive team. You just knew his slurpers were going to double down on the Danny worship, and they'll still defend him after this even though, like you said, they knock almost every single FA for not being Spurs material.

" ing snowflakes are just mad the camp wasn't what they expected "

Yeah. It probably wasn't. They probably expected him to come to the camp and show some skills when he absolutely has none.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why it was disheartening to see him make the all-defensive team. You just knew his slurpers were going to double down on the Danny worship, and they'll still defend him after this even though, like you said, they knock almost every single FA for not being Spurs material.

Yeah. It probably wasn't. They probably expected him to come to the camp and show some skills when he absolutely has none.
    Truth bomb from TimDunkem as per usual

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Actually, it's more like, how about quotes that provide specific examples of his unprofessionalism? "He told me or my child...", "I heard him say...", "I saw that he...", or "My________told me he..." instead of these baseless claims?

What's worse is this is journalism. Create a narrative by embedding tweets that have no substance, other than an idiot waitress who's en led. He only tipped $5. What was his tab? Wouldn't that be pertinent?

Look, I'm hoping the Spurs land Thompson in 2 years and I've been just as frustrated with his performance as anyone else but this "story" is complete bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you need? You want a video or something? He's consistently been outed as a or, at the very least, indifferent to fans. Yeah, I'm sure these people all made it up in one big conspiracy to sully his name.

Either way, this scrub doesn't work on his game and spends the entire off-season clubbing and getting drunk. him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top 5 favorite Green games:

Takeover in game 1 of the 2014 Finals

Clippers game 7, maybe his best all-around performance as a Spur, it was him and Duncan against their entire team in that game

The 3OT Grizzlies game, one of the craziest RS games the Spurs had in the Duncan era

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fist class, Danny. I wish you the best in your career and life!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    games 1-5 of the 2013 finals

the regular season game winner against the lakers

game 1 of the miracle comeback against the warriors in 2013

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green is a white washed ....There is a word for it

underrated player and unfairly critisized sometimes for his performance but hes always been a social tool
    nice words racist piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the memories Danny. Toronto's party scene is getting a huge addition this week

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is ranked 11th in Yahoo fantasy... RC better take the check book out

Thread Information