I'll just leave this here.........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    curry was fkn killing us all game, untill he got a arrow in the ankle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had to miss the end of the game and I certainly was not expecting to see this when I signed in.

Somebody has to step up in Manu's absence. If that somebody wants to be Danny in' Green....well then hallelujah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy is just straight out gangsta

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the guy is fearless and smart. start him

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy is just straight out gangsta

Looks to be getting ready to go on a drive by. Chucking up the dueces to Steph Curry's ankles.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess that's a lot, since he was only in for 16 minutes - but he was everywhere. He didn't get credited for any steals, but he got a number of deflections. Once he was back defending a 3-on-1 fast break, and came away with the ball. (I don't know how the statistician didn't give him credit for a steal on that one.) He just blew up a lot of possessions for the Warriors.

One play, he was on the baseline as a help defender, and then catching an ally-oop pass on the other end, just a couple of seconds later. Incredible effort, incredible energy, and great results.

Do you remember how George Hill looked on defense, on a really good night? He looked like a taller version of that. And I just don't remember that look since Bowen played. I don't know if he can keep it up, but tonight it was like watching a Spurs game from 5-6 years ago.
    He looked really good, that's for sure. Green definitely did a good job containing Ellis in the 4th but Ellis was gassing for air too.

He looked awesome

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    worshiping scrubs...one bad playoff game and you'll burn this guy at the stake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with everyone else. Green obviously played out-of-his-mind great tonight. He's absolutely fearless on both ends and has been shooting the ball beautifully. I'm just sorry that the guards didn't get him the ball more.

The manner in which the defensive intensity was "amped up" can be attributed directly to him. I wonder if Pop will now elevate Green to "centerpiece" status?

I disagree that he needs to start. JA can and should continue to start. Green can be the closer. If Green keeps this up, he will find himself as one of the closing members of the rotation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with everyone else. Green obviously played out-of-his-mind great tonight. He's absolutely fearless on both ends and has been shooting the ball beautifully. I'm just sorry that the guards didn't get him the ball more.

The manner in which the defensive intensity was "amped up" can be attributed directly to him. I wonder if Pop will now elevate Green to "centerpiece" status?

I disagree that he needs to start. JA can and should continue to start. Green can be the closer. If Green keeps this up, he will find himself as one of the closing members of the rotation.
    He stated in the post game show that he'd rather close than start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DG new AKA - Danny "The Green Bagger"
    The Dudes at ude on court is the same as a Honey Bagger, he dont give a about who hes guarding, hes fearless and wears the Spurs colors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now, Green >>>>>>>>> Leonard >> JA

The odd thing about Green is he has always been doubted by NBA scouts because he's supposedly a B athlete, especially moving laterally. That's the main reason why he fell in the draft.

I'm not sure what type of training Green did during the lockout but he's suddenly a pretty damn good athlete with extremely quick feet. Odd timing on transformation .... but the Spurs will definitely take it.

Who knew coming into the season that the best athlete out of Kawhi, JA and Green would be Green by a country mile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now, Green >>>>>>>>> Leonard >> JA

The odd thing about Green is he has always been doubted by NBA scouts because he's supposedly a B athlete, especially moving laterally. That's the main reason why he fell in the draft.

I'm not sure what type of training Green did during the lockout but he's suddenly a pretty damn good athlete with extremely quick feet. Odd timing on transformation .... but the Spurs will definitely take it.

Who knew coming into the season that the best athlete out of Kawhi, JA and Green would be Green by a country mile.
    imo his being held back playing behind these 2 players in the rotation...i think his something similar to wilson chandler, the type of player who can do everything in the game as expected from a wing player...not franchise player, but a very serviceable player who i think with starters or more minutes could see him break the 10ppg barrier...lol isnt he on a contract under 200k only? lmao...

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could be better than George Hill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny was already great last season when Pop decided to tank a few games and let the scrubs play... With RJ sucking up a storm then he should've gotten some more burn, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even Rubber bands don't stand a chance:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny was already great last season when Pop decided to tank a few games and let the scrubs play... With RJ sucking up a storm then he should've gotten some more burn, IMO
    I was going to bring that up. Pop thought enough of the kid that he turned to him on a couple of occasions during the Memphis playoff series. Of course, it was spot minutes before the half and in the 4th quarter, but still.

I can't understand why so many thought he would be waived or traded?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs San Antonio Spurs
    “T.J. (Ford) was fantastic. Danny Green was fantastic. The two of them, they gave us the energy to get that ball game.” Coach Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait to see the day when Pop has both Green and Leonard on the floor together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need a gif of his block on Ellis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need a gif of his block on Ellis.
    that block was like bowens bear block on dirk in the playoffs a couple of season back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in. He is a baller.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not in favor of small ball lineups, but i wouldnt mind have 4 greens on the court with duncan at center

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he looks bigger then what his listed as...

dudes approach to the game is totally different to JA and KL...he aint passive

actually he looks like fkn kenyon martin without the tourettes...
    Fixed.

Thread Information