Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    son the last time Jordan Jefferson was at a bar this is what he did ...

Probably connected more on this guy than he did NC game!

My Team
    Maryland Terrapins
    Post Count
    Sons i just woke up...can i get a recap?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Sons i just woke up...can i get a recap?
    Scroll this thread.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I'll go ahead and save everybody the time by scripting the first few offensive possessions

1st drive of game

1st down: hand off to running back who barrels his way into a group of sweaty black men gaining only 1 yard

2nd down: same thing except he gains 3 yards

3rd down: quarterback looks for wide open pass 50 yards dowfield, doesn't see it and s his pants resulting in an incomplete

*Team punts, rinse and repeat for the other team
    CFB is turning into a similar snoozefest albeit in a different fashion. Instead of scripting plays from a boring intra-SEC inept offensive 'slugfest' of a game, i can script out how the season will go just like it has for the past 5 years:

i) Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State will go undefeated or 1 loss the entire season

ii) everyone will ask if Alabama can beat [insert worst team in NFL] and if they're the greatest team ever

iii) all teams run the same exact offense (spread, send athletic hybrid n!ggerfreak HB/WR combo in motion, then do a read-option/pass play everytime)

iv) Georgia and Alabama meet in SEC le game, Georgia loses everyone wonders if they should be left out because they lost to Bama

v) BLM/Vaxx commercials

vi) someone out of the big five (OU, Bama, Georgia, OSU, Clemson) not named Alabama gets left out ... talking heads debate whether or not we should expand from four teams

vii) Alabama and some team meet in the Final....one of the teams wins 40something to 30something by running the offense above ^

viii) same mixed race mulatto guy does all the pregame music for the big games and halftime performance for national le game

viii) in three months nobody even remembers who won the the le because the last five years are all a blur of the same sh!t

so boring, so predictable. will bump in January when this is proven right yet again

Thread Information