that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Seriously. Daddy's retired so now he's sitting at that desk, what reason does that no-talent, coattail-riding niggette have for being employed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously. Daddy's retired so now he's sitting at that desk, what reason does that no-talent, coattail-riding niggette have for being employed?
    Maybe that he has rings and there's an old bald headed milk dude sitting with him, and an entire team up near the Rockies that don't.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I actually think his views are pretty spot on. Sometimes you need the view point of a non superstar

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Maybe that he has rings and there's an old bald headed milk dude sitting with him, and an entire team up near the Rockies that don't.
    he has rings like robert horry has rings

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

now I see why you call yourself RayRay and your a fan of Nuggets...

Listen...Kenny is not a dumbass like you and Barkley and Shaq...if you think Charles Barkley is interesting and Shaq with his delayed speech patterns then you need to be medicated...hey Jackass....in his own words:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he has rings like robert horry has rings
    But not like anyone on the Nuggets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't mind Kenny so much, other than the fact that he may have one decent point per subject, but he sits and repeats that point over and over like 50 times. People will interject supporting or denying arguments, and he'll just continue to rattle off the same thing he just said ad nauseum.

Like last night how he went on like a broken record talking about Lebron and Kobe in the 4th quarter, and how Kobe took worse shots but was excused because they still won, whereas Lebron got better shots but was chastised because they still lost. We got it the first time, bro.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like last night how he went on like a broken record talking about Lebron and Kobe in the 4th quarter, and how Kobe took worse shots but was excused because they still won, whereas Lebron got better shots but was chastised because they still lost.
    But, that why they have a scoreboard, keep it plugged in and then cross reference the results into the book of records, aka---the record book.

Thread Information