My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trail Blazers center Marcus Camby suffered a left ankle injury Friday and left the game with 4:08 left in the second quarter at San Antonio.

X-rays showed no fracture, but the team said Camby would not return for the second half. Veteran Kurt Thomas, the oldest player in the NBA, started the second half in Camby's place.

Camby attempted a shot in the lane and appeared to slightly land on the foot of Spurs guard Kawhi Leonard, causing his ankle to buckle over. As the Spurs corralled the rebound and tried to score, Camby writhed on the court holding the ankle. After the Spurs missed a shot and the Blazers rebounded, Camby remained on the ground and the Blazers called a timeout.

If there was a position the Blazers couldn't afford an injury, it was center. Camby is an important part of the starting unit because of his defense, rebounding and heady passing. Thomas, the oldest player in the NBA at 39, will likely be forced into heavy minutes, and the role of big man Craig Smith will increase.

Camby had played 13 minutes and had three rebounds, two blocks and four turnovers.

http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in..._left_ank.html

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol tlong

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And so it begins ...

Camby is a nice guy though, that sucks.

My Team