Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won.

Melo took 30 ing shots. Hit 10. How did Gallo not outplay him?
    Because if you actually watched the game and not look at the scoreboard you'll know that Melo singlehandedly took the Knicks to double OT. He's clutch, that's how.

Nuggets won yeah, but Gallo did not outplay Melo. Call it a morale victory for all I care, but I'm speaking strictly individual performance. And the only reason it's even remotely comparable is because Melo had a rough 3 quarter showing due to his wrist injury.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because if you actually watched the game and not look at the scoreboard you'll know that Melo singlehandedly took the Knicks to double OT. He's clutch, that's how.

Nuggets won yeah, but Gallo did not outplay Melo. Call it a morale victory for all I care, but I'm speaking strictly individual performance. And the only reason it's even remotely comparable is because Melo had a rough 3 quarter showing due to his wrist injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^couldnt have said it better myself

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well you posted it 3 times so i figured the message you were trying to convey was important

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Melo had a rough 3 quarter showing due to his wrist injury.
    Which nobody said a word about until prompted late in the fourth, then it was a cascade of wrist news from the talking heads.

Jesus Christ, they kept talking over each other but saying the same WRIST thing, but, out of sync. I thought my head was going to explode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^coming from a laker fan who's team captain has been injured for the past half decade

eat crow got

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^coming from a laker fan who's team captain has been injured for the past half decade

eat crow got
    That doesn't make any sense.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

eat crow got
    You've no room. Your Duncan rested tonite. Yeah, "rested." We're not 20 games into the gd thing and he's on his tramp stamp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've no room. Your Duncan rested tonite. Yeah, "rested." We're not 20 games into the gd thing and he's on his tramp stamp.
    Kobe needs more rest than Duncan though. Did you watch the Lakers Florida trip?

As a fan of the game that was just bad television.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe needs more rest than Duncan though. Did you watch the Lakers Florida trip?

As a fan of the game that was just bad television.
    Don't change the subject, dad. Your Duncan sat on his ass tonite and "rested."

Defend that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Defend that.
    The subject is: Rest.

Kobe needs: Rest.

And there's no defending that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The subject is: Rest.

Kobe needs: Rest.

And there's no defending that.
    Kobe shot 50% from the field, had 30 points and 8 assists on the 2nd of that B2B.

There, I just defended that.

Now defend Duncan resting when his team needed him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe shot 50% from the field, had 30 points and 8 assists on the 2nd of that B2B.

There, I just defended that.

Now defend Duncan resting when his team needed him.
    You know there's something fishy about Kobe looking decent on stat sheet. Oh yeah they lost by 12.

Pop wanted to give Splitter more playing time, a lot more playing time.

There.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know there's something fishy about Kobe looking decent on stat sheet. Oh yeah they lost by 12.

Pop wanted to give Splitter more playing time, a lot more playing time.

There.
    Kobe certainly didn't look tired that game though. Pau did, and Bynum was in foul trouble throughout.

Pop hates Splitter b/c he poses a threat to Bonner, so I'm not buying that.

Does Tim Duncan change the outcome of a 3-point loss? Even if he just plays 10-15 minutes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe certainly didn't look tired that game though. Pau did, and Bynum was in foul trouble throughout.

Pop hates Splitter b/c he poses a threat to Bonner, so I'm not buying that.

Does Tim Duncan change the outcome of a 3-point loss? Even if he just plays 10-15 minutes?
    Everything was assessed with Duncan's game off. The coaching staff felt like they could still compete with Splitter taking up the reins. And they did just that, some tangibles are impossible to calculate, however.

Overall, Splitter played great and Duncan was a swell enough guy to let him showcase his talent tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo's heroics didn't equate to a win. 30 shots is a load (even in OT), and it's not like there aren't other options on that team.

I would leave the heroics to Kobe, let him on his team's chances to win, and play team ball in NY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Defend that.
    Coming from someone who doesn't defend anything, that's awfully white of you.

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Whatever, Gallo had the game of his career and still didn't outplay an injured Melo.
    Gallo bent him over and butt ed him Rocco Siffredi style.

lol excuses.

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Melo's heroics didn't equate to a win. 30 shots is a load (even in OT), and it's not like there aren't other options on that team.

I would leave the heroics to Kobe, let him on his team's chances to win, and play team ball in NY.
    Precisely. Where the was Stat?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Precisely. Where the was Stat?
    Ask DoK, that's his horse.

Thread Information