My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you're running against two GOP losers, you might was well "mail it in".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But POTUS did tell some really, really funny jokes.

I like the dork that does the rim shot at the end.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    miss this guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe how blatant and prevalent the class warfare was in his speech. He even said the words "class warfare" at one point. I also thought it was incredibly disingenuous to suggest being for limited government in one breath and then talk about creating new beauracracies in the other. It's as if he was calling the American people stupid right to their faces and daring them to figure it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You always gotta throw out the SOTU right before the election. Its always mixed bs. I don't care for Obama but he didn't say anything that made me think any differently one way or the other.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe how blatant and prevalent the class warfare was in his speech. He even said the words "class warfare" at one point. I also thought it was incredibly disingenuous to suggest being for limited government in one breath and then talk about creating new beauracracies in the other. It's as if he was calling the American people stupid right to their faces and daring them to figure it out.
    at least you're not stupid..

rich people and taxes = class warfare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at least you're not stupid..

rich people and taxes = class warfare
    The guy said "you can call it class warfare". He was intentionally dishonest with his statements about Buffett paying less than a secretary (leaving out that it was for capital gains).

And thanks for the compliment of my lack of stupidity. Do you disagree he made both statements that were in direct contradiction with one another?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you're running against two GOP losers, you might was well "mail it in".

What a fraud

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really not uncommon for politicians to weave themes throughout different speeches. They do it on the stump all the time. Not sure how repeating certain ideas equates to "mailing it in." It's often the best way to reinforce and impress your ideas on people, just ask any trial lawyer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how repeating certain ideas equates to "mailing it in." It's often the best way to reinforce and impress your ideas on people, just ask any trial lawyer.
    or any wing-nut pundit.....

...by the way, Darrin may have a point, Rush Limpballs has been 'mailing it in' for years....

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Really?

You have to remember, he's the head of the Class Warfare Party!

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    The guy said "you can call it class warfare". He was intentionally dishonest with his statements about Buffett paying less than a secretary (leaving out that it was for capital gains).

And thanks for the compliment of my lack of stupidity. Do you disagree he made both statements that were in direct contradiction with one another?
    Plus, not specifying it was less as a percentage, leaves it wide open for misinterpretation.

Thread Information