My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AC Milan midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng is out a month with a thigh injury, and the reason may be that he’s knocking boots too often with girlfriend Melissa Satta.

More Images »

AC Milan midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng is out a month with a thigh injury, and the reason may be that he’s knocking boots too often with girlfriend Melissa Satta.
    Photograph by: Vittorio Zunino Celotto, Getty Images

The Italian side confirmed recently that the oft-injured midfielder is out of action yet again, but Goal.com quotes Satta from a Vanity Fair article, who also used to date retired Italian footballer Christian Vieri, saying that his regular spot on the injury list may be because they’re having sex seven to 10 times a week.

“I hate foreplay, I want to get straight to the point,” Satta told Vanity Fair. “My favourite position is on top so I can take control.”

Boateng’s club hasn’t yet responded to the allegation that his regular injuries result from sex, but it did release a statement confirming his latest injury and the length of time he would be out of play.

“Boateng has sustained a muscular lesion in his left thigh and the estimated time of recovery is around four weeks, unless there are complications,” the club said in a statement posted on its website.

Boateng’s sexual activity may be the thing that will keep him out of eight games with the club including a Champions League match with Arsenal to take place on February 15.

Satta, 25, is an Italian-American model otherwise known for appearing in Maxim Magazine and for featuring in the 2010 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. She has allegedly been dating Boateng since October 2011 and before that was with Christian Vieri for five years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont see

Thread Information