My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cul and the finger at the EC

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I won't deny that I have a hatred fetish for the EC. And that has not changed just because Mono saved me with the jaws of life. I will though strive mightily to refrain from attacking EC with extreme prejudice.

My victory tonite is not their loss or failure. Let me make that perfectly clear.

Thank you.

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I won't deny that I have a hatred fetish for the EC. And that has not changed just because Mono saved me with the jaws of life. I will though strive mightily to refrain from attacking EC with extreme prejudice.

My victory tonite is not their loss or failure. Let me make that perfectly clear.

Thank you.
    stop being such a drama queen , you and I know you'll be here tomorrow

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    stop being such a drama queen , you and I know you'll be here tomorrow
    I can't deny Mono's & the countless others who requested that I stay on, Hector. The response has been incredible. I'm so blessed. I'll sleep well tonite. I got no sleep last night ruminating about my imminent departure. But, I'll hit that couch soon and I'll have nothing but dreams of the contented.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    You are a stupid man, Abel.

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't deny Mono's & the countless others who requested that I stay on, Hector. The response has been incredible. I'm so blessed. I'll sleep well tonite. I got no sleep last night ruminating about my imminent departure. But, I'll hit that couch soon and I'll have nothing but dreams of the contented.
    I guess we are going to have to make a poll about how many days I'll take you to be back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought OP was leaving...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you think God is going to save you for being stupid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol mono

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's just being dramatic as usual, February is Oscar's award month

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was, but, then Mono decided to step in front of me and take the bullet that was intended for your's truly. I'm sick over losing Mono like this, but, at the same time I feel like I have a new lease on life. I don't feel close to 60 any more. I feel closer to Kori's age, maybe even a little younger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did his breath smell like taquitos and Pepsi?
    your mom's vag smells like taquitos and Pepsi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was, but, then Mono decided to step in front of me and take the bullet that was intended for your's truly. I'm sick over losing Mono like this, but, at the same time I feel like I have a new lease on life. I don't feel close to 60 any more. I feel closer to Kori's age, maybe even a little younger.
    Plenty more bullets where that came from. And this time, I'm the one holding the in' gat.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Plenty more bullets where that came from. And this time, I'm the one holding the in' gat.
    & there are others, many others who will mimic Mono and once again step in front of me and take that bullet. So fire away. The line is long & distinguished, unlike my johnson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & there are others, many others who will mimic Mono and once again step in front of me and take that bullet. So fire away. The line is long & distinguished, unlike my johnson.
    Bullets are much easier to procure than human shields.

And shame on you for viewing your fellow forum members as your lackeys who will lay their life on the line for King Cubby. Guess I was right all along about you viewing the fine people on here as nothing more than human detritus. You are a sociopath.

Quoted and saved for future reference.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bullets are much easier to procure than human shields.

And shame on you for viewing your fellow forum members as your lackeys who will lay their life on the line for King Cubby. Guess I was right all along about you viewing the fine people on here as nothing more than human detritus. You are a sociopath.

Quoted and saved for future reference.
    You're out of control. I'm not going to let you bait me into a fight tonite when I'm feeling so good and so fine. I'm going to my couch and watch old movies and dream of my vindication by the deeds of the bravest man I've ever known. No, not Bruce Willis in "Armageddon," but, Mono, in the NBA Forum

I bid you good night, Midst. Sleep tight, and don't let that bed bug DPG bite.

- Pappy

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Who had less than a week on the "Mono leaves the EC" pool?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're out of control. I'm not going to let you bait me into a fight tonite when I'm feeling so good and so fine. I'm going to my couch and watch old movies and dream of my vindication by the deeds of the bravest man I've ever known. No, not Bruce Willis in "Armageddon," but, Mono, in the NBA Forum

I bid you good night, Midst. Sleep tight, and don't let that bed bug DPG bite.

- Pappy
    You better have air raid siren nearby, because the B-17 is loaded up with bombs ready to run a sortie. First target:

Maryvale, Arizona.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You better have air raid siren nearby, because the B-17 is loaded up with bombs ready to run a sortie. First target:

Maryvale, Arizona.
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who had less than a week on the "Mono leaves the EC" pool?
    He ain't goin' nowhere

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    mono's decision of quitting has nothing to do with seppe, but with being pwned by m>s yet again imho. he'll be back though, i promise you n!ggas

Thread Information