Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On this joyous eve of my pinking / banishment I'm surprisingly calm.
    I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence...started not to give a , and stop fearing the consequence...drinking every night, bcuz I drink to my accomplishments...faded way too long, I'm floating in and out of conscienceness..
    And they saying I'm black, I'd agree with that, I just take my time with all this , I still believe in that. I had someone tell me I fell off, Ohh I needed that...

Tuck my napkin in my shirt, cuz I'm just mobbin like that you know good and well that you don't want a problem like that...

No don't do it..please don't do it, cuz one of us goes in and we all go through it..

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Drake

Weakass rapper tbh...

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    quoting mainstream wheelchair drake

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To take away Kool's ability to lodge Threads would be a tragedy. It's his happiness. There is a child in each man. That child never dies. The girl in a woman sadly does go away, never to return both in presentation and more importantly in personality. It has to be that way. That is the {American} human condition. [Threading] is the child in Kevin manifesting itself. And it's a beautiful thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I won't miss you

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Drake

Weakass rapper tbh...

not a single rapper alive in the whole state of Florida that's better than Drake...if so name one?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    quoting mainstream wheelchair drake

not a single rapper alive in the whole state of Texas and especially Dallas that's better than Drake...if so name one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact you guys even knew it was a drake rhyme is just as gay as kool copying and pasting his ty rap and changing some words around to suit his needs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To take away Kool's ability to lodge Threads would be a tragedy. It's his happiness. There is a child in each man. That child never dies. The girl in a woman sadly does go away, never to return both in presentation and more importantly in personality. It has to be that way. That is the {American} human condition. [Threading] is the child in Kevin manifesting itself. And it's a beautiful thing.

this is true ...the troll in me notwithstanding

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & if I may:::watching Kool play amonst his Threading is like watching Luva frolic in his Naruto world. We should not have been privy to that, but, the fact that we are benefits us all by showing us the American male at play, no matter his age. In a life of boundless tension and pressure the {American} male searches for relief and release, the inner child reminding him of what once was, but, can never be again. The adult male then resists and rebels that wall of stone, clamors over it to the carefree days of time now past.

I see many here who have their "toys." And it is a beautiful thing to behold. I won't cite them. To do so would spoil it for them because then instead of frolicking with their "toy" amongst the mortgage, the lumps not in the oatmeal, the infidelity, the financial precipice, they would instead fall into the abyss they have averted their eyes from.

& nobody has that right. No one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all have the right. It's happening. No one has the right to welsh though

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Everyone has the right to welsh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We all have the right. It's happening. No one has the right to welsh though
    if Kori didn't moderate it wasn't a welsh..dem be the rules of da game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool can go play in traffic.

His pinking and eventual despondency, which will hopefully lead to his eventual suicide, is something I will celebrate with Dionysian abandon.

DPG, mavs>spurs, TacoMeat, and all the Kool haters, drinks and hookers at my place all day and night tomorrow. We setting this in' thing off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone has the right to take things away if you are weak enough to allow it.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    not a single rapper alive in the whole state of Florida that's better than Drake...if so name one?
    That pussy isn't even allowed in MIA. Uncle Luke shut that down...
    Last edited by Ace; 01-31-2012 at 02:01 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That pussy isn't even allowed in MIA. Uncle Luke shut that down...
    Did u just say Luke...a rapper from 1988

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool can go play in traffic.

His pinking and eventual despondency, which will hopefully lead to his eventual suicide, is something I will celebrate with Dionysian abandon.

DPG, mavs>spurs, TacoMeat, and all the Kool haters, drinks and hookers at my place all day and night tomorrow. We setting this in' thing off.
    So how long do u think Kori will pink me...a week tops...I think according to her own rules....if I don't post for a week.I'm likely to get reinstated...do the research and let me know when you you're done what my options are. K baby...

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Did u just say Luke...a rapper from 1988
    Yes Uncle Luke told them s give back to the community or stay out of MIA. That's how pussy Drake is, taxed. Of course you would be a fan of the Canadian garbage...

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Yes Uncle Luke told them s give back to the community or stay out of MIA. That's how pussy Drake is, taxed. Of course you would be a fan of the Canadian garbage...
    Hey, Jerry. Nadia wants to know if you are down for her superbowl party on Sunday. She keeps asking me this.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Hey, Jerry. Nadia wants to know if you are down for her superbowl party on Sunday. She keeps asking me this.
    Of course . Tell that to call me tbh...

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wait a minute. Check your inbox.
    I got it. And replied, my fine friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not a single rapper alive in the whole state of Texas and especially Dallas that's better than Drake...if so name one?
    Bun B, Devin the Dude, Trae, are all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bun B, Devin the Dude, Trae, are all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake
    You on that crystal meth I see. Pimp C is dead homie...he might have been the only one...and who the is Devin the dude..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You on that crystal meth I see. Pimp C is dead homie...he might have been the only one...and who the is Devin the dude..
    Pimp C was also better than Drake, but I said Bun......the dude has always been one of my favorites.

And if you don't know who Devin is, then I have nothing else to say to you.

Thread Information