My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    omg shaq straight molested dudley

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    omg shaq straight molested dudley
    Dunked on him, stuck his crotch in his face, and then pushed him to the floor. Yep, straight up abuse. Dudley should have pressed charges.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Westbrrok
    2. Bonner
    3. Fisher
    4. Garnett
    5. Kobe

1. Luck the Fackers
    2. OKC
    3 to 5. whatever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunked on him, stuck his crotch in his face, and then pushed him to the floor. Yep, straight up abuse. Dudley should have pressed charges.
    Dudley wanted a piece of Shaq after that

He wouldnt have won of course, but at least he gave him an earful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing that would have made it better is if Shaq would have spun Dudley around and dry humped his ass before throwing him down.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jason Terry
    Ray Allen
    Jason Terry
    Jason Terry
    Jason Terry

Mavs
    Lakers
    Mavs
    Mavs
    Mavs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why so much Ray Allen hate in SA ?

Because he retaliated to Bowen?

Robble robble your title? TheSpurglar's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Kobe
    2. Terry
    3. Bron
    4. Melo
    5. Tony Allen

1. Lakers
    2. Mavs
    3. Jazz
    4. Suns
    5. Grizzlies/Rockets/Heat

Players don't piss me off as much as they used to, but once a player/coach/whatever ticks me off, I'll normally dislike the franchise for good unless something drastic happens that changes my mind, like Melo/JR Smith leaving the Nuggets, Karl getting cancer, etc. helped me to cool out on the Nuggets. They actually seem like a fun, well-coached, not-too-ego-driven squad now.

However, Karl " kick" Malone and dirty Sloan's foul brigade have forever tainted the Jazz, no matter who they get in there (thus far). The Suns being such whiny babies about the Spurs dominating that ass, the Mavs costing the Spurs a le in '06 and then not finishing the job themselves, the Lakers for obvious reasons, and most recently the Rockets, Grizz and Heat for Scola, 8, and Riley's collusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Matt Barnes
    2. Jason Terry

1. Lakers
    2. Mavs

Never tell me the odds- Kuestmaster's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terry
    Kobe
    KG
    Carmelo
    Chris Paul

Lakers
    Mavs
    those are the only teams I truly hate, always want them to lose, even when they play against each other

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the top 5 players and teams you dislike/hate most?..

1. Durant
    2. Kobe
    3. Noah
    4. Kevin Martin
    5. Westbrook

1. Thunder
    2. Lakers
    3. Bulls
    4. Rockets
    5. Grizzlies

Not sure why anyone hates on Durant as he is staying with a small market team, is by all accounts a good team mate and is beloved in the DC area for coming back and supporting charity causes including those associated with his alumni Montrose Christian?

1. Kobe
    2. LeBron
    3a. Amare
    3b. Carmello
    5. Garnett = the biggest overall punk to teammates (hard to leave the chippy Paul out as well).

1. Lakers
    2. Knicks
    3. Heat
    4. Celtics
    Hard to truly hate anyone else
    2. Knicks

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Starting to hate the Thunder, as they are becoming the most ref-protected team in the NBA. Their offense relies almost entirely on drawing fouls, or fast-break dunks. Gets really annoying watching them dribble the ball around for 20 seconds looking for their defender to make a small mistake in footing or arm placement so they can find a way to initiate contact with an opponents limb to draw a foul while throwing up a shot they know they weren't truly planning on shooting, to turn it into a shooting foul.

I guarantee you that the Thunder sit around studying ways to draw cheap fouls more than any team in the NBA. They know how athletic and fast they are, and how that such speed makes it incredibly hard for refs to officiate well, and they prey on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jason ing Terry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting to hate the Thunder, as they are becoming the most ref-protected team in the NBA. Their offense relies almost entirely on drawing fouls, or fast-break dunks. Gets really annoying watching them dribble the ball around for 20 seconds looking for their defender to make a small mistake in footing or arm placement so they can find a way to initiate contact with an opponents limb to draw a foul while throwing up a shot they know they weren't truly planning on shooting, to turn it into a shooting foul.

I guarantee you that the Thunder sit around studying ways to draw cheap fouls more than any team in the NBA. They know how athletic and fast they are, and how that such speed makes it incredibly hard for refs to officiate well, and they prey on that.
    No. You're starting to hate the Thunder because they just -slapped you in your house on national television.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why so much Ray Allen hate in SA ?

Because he retaliated to Bowen?
    This. Not so much since Allen got traded to Boston, but back in his Sonic days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Garnett
    2. Terry
    3. Mailman
    4. Allen
    5. Stockton

1. Lakers
    2. Mavs.
    3. Jazz
    4. Rockets
    5. Suns

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Thunder are like a team version of Kevin Martin. They know exactly what to do to flail around and draw quick/cheap fouls. It's effective, but annoying.

I don't care for the Thunder at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thunder are like a team version of Kevin Martin. They know exactly what to do to flail around and draw quick/cheap fouls. It's effective, but annoying.

I don't care for the Thunder at all.
    Funny how some Mav and Spurs fan are starting to hate the Thunder.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thunder cheapen the game of basketball, particularly Westbrook and Durant..

I don't understand Durant's image(I'm not referring to his face, as hideous and bumpy as it is)..he's fake, he tries way too hard to be humble..his comments about Blake Griffin's dunk further proved my point..

Ray Allen is the Ladanian Tomlinson of the NBA..fake class..he's a , as he demonstrated against Bowen and Kobe, for instance..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thunder cheapen the game of basketball, particularly Westbrook and Durant..

I don't understand Durant's image(I'm not referring to his face, as hideous and bumpy as it is)..he's fake, he tries way too hard to be humble..his comments about Blake Griffin's dunk further proved my point..

Ray Allen is the Ladanian Tomlinson of the NBA..fake class..he's a , as he demonstrated against Bowen and Kobe, for instance..
    Lol, wtf, the thunder "cheapen" the game? What about the Heat? I agree Durant acted like a about the Griffin dunk, when questioned by reporters, but that is nothing compared to the queen of es, Bron Bron James, who refused to shakes hands when he got his ass handed to him by Orlando in the playoffs in 09.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Lebron
    2. Wade
    3. Chris Paul
    4. Jason Terry
    5. Kevin Garnett

1. Mavs
    2. Lakers
    3. Heat
    4. Grizzlies
    5. Clippers (Flop City)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Kobe
    2. Garnett
    3. Terry
    4. Diaw
    5. Conley (this one is for lefty)

1.2.3.4.5 Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Noah
    2. LeChoke
    3. Bosh
    4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Westbrook
    5. Kobe

1. cHeat
    2. Bulls
    3. Mavettes
    4. New York
    5. Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Kobe
    2. Terry
    3. Westbrook
    4. Rose
    5. Kevin Martin

Teams:

1. Lakers
    2. Mavs
    3. Grizzlies
    4. Rockets
    5. Bulls

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    1. Kobe
    2. Terry
    3. Westbrook
    4. Rose
    5. Kevin Martin

Teams:

1. Lakers
    2. Mavs
    3. Grizzlies
    4. Rockets
    5. Bulls
    Ooh I forgot to add Martin to my list. Can't stand him. The best offensive flopper in the league.

Thread Information