Nagga, to South Central LA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good riddance imo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kori I'm very worried and concerned about you...are you going to be ok Kori...here take my hanky blow your nose and dry your eyes girl..it's gonna be ok...I know you're not happy one bit about this Kori...I know you have to look strong for your jealous hearted man...he felt like I was winning your heart and he flipped out and panicked...I know guys like him...he's smiling from ear to ear after conspiring and whispering in dark places...knowing I'm out there all alone...cold, naked, lonely, hungry, suffering and wishing for nothing but to be held in your arms once more. Wishing for nothing but to tucked in and my head gently caressed and soothe...(cough cough)...

but Kori I'm a changed man now...and I have a message for all those who voted to silence the legendary Koolaid_Man:

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lookin good in pink, girl.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Kori I'm very worried and concerned about you...are you going to be ok Kori...here take my hanky blow your nose and dry your eyes girl..it's gonna be ok...I know you're not happy one bit about this Kori...I know you have to look strong for your jealous hearted man...he felt like I was winning your heart and he flipped out and panicked...I know guys like him...he's smiling from ear to ear after conspiring and whispering in dark places...knowing I'm out there all alone...cold, naked, lonely, hungry, suffering and wishing for nothing but to be held in your arms once more. Wishing for nothing but to tucked in and my head gently caressed and soothe...(cough cough)...

but Kori I'm a changed man now...and I have a message for all those who voted to silence the legendary Koolaid_Man:

Surprise you didn't start z thread tbh. Oh wait...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't the main account of whoever owns the Koolaid_Man troll be pinked as well? I mean…if you're going to do this , you might as well do it right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't the main account of whoever owns the Koolaid_Man troll be pinked as well? I mean…if you're going to do this , you might as well do it right.
    luva is a dumbass everyone makes fun of anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    happens . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    seriously, this guy needs pshycological help, if this is how he reacts to not being able to start threads on a ing sports forum, its rather disturbing, tbh

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Stay up King Kool... I got your back homie.

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A job well done EC

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

for a broken man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool Aid hasn't posted under any other account in a long, long time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool Aid hasn't posted under any other account in a long, long time.
    Hey Kori, was our bolding vote denied?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    o timvp.....I'd like to play a game.

For years, you have sadistically found pleasure through the misfortunes of others and used that to your advantage. Well today, as you can see, you are the one who finds himself in a misfortunate predicament. However, there is a chance you can survive......if you follow the rules of course.

This door in front of you is your only chance of escape. By entering this room, you have triggered the timer. You have 4 minutes to find the key to this door. Where is the key you ask? It is in the pit below you and you must find it amongst all the others. Like finding a needle in a haystack.....huhuhuhuhuhuhuh. If you succeed, you will walk out of that door to your freedom. However, if misfortune falls upon you and you fail, this door will be locked shut forever, making this room........your grave!

Live or die timvp........make your choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Kori, was our bolding vote denied?
    Not sure. I'll talk to timvp when he gets back from the game.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Kori will decide the duration and whether it's a complete ban or a pinking.

Additionally, NuGGeTs-FaN was double-crossed and is no longer on the EC.
    Is the DaDakota double crossing official yet?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Pinked

Thread Information