Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Durant will play for OKC his whole career.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Durant will play for OKC his whole career.
    we all say that bout Lebron too, he born in da area n treated like royalty. dude just wanted ta win

if okc dun win by 2016, n that a big if cuz they scary good fo they age, then Durant leaving might be possibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anything, Westbrook would be traded. OKC would get a much bigger return for him than they did for Harden, at least what Denver got for Anthony. I could see a scenario where Westbrook is traded away next summer if it could bring in a guy like Chris Paul and change from a team like the Clippers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, how is this a bad trade for OKC? They got better. Jeremy Lamb is a stud. Kevin Martin is an expiring who will be a good bench player. They locked up Ibaka who is a rising star and will have draft picks to stash up on. OKC just got a whole lot better.
    You people are ing stupid if you think OKC didn't handle this well. Lamb is going to be better than Harden. Those draft picks make them even bettet for years to come. OKC handled this trade very damn well. Their front office knows what they are doing.
    lol Harden aka glorified James Posey
    Hahaha you all. OKC just raped Houston currently and in the future.
    Harden is garbage, OKC won this trade.

Come on now, Harden is a total one-dimensional flopper and certainly not worth $60 mil...
    Harden can't lead a team. You guys got screwed on that end of the deal.
    Not really

Harden is an overrated flopping playoff choker, and Presti would have found himself stuck with a an overpaid player and a fat contract if he re-signed him
    Because Harden isn't special & has been on a downward spiral since finals, he isn't a number 1 option/face of the franchise , Thunder get deeper & Rockets remain mediocre.
    I agree that Martin isn't better then Harden, but depth is depth, Maynor is back, Lamb isn't bad & Martin doesn't have to be #1 option on a ty team like the Rockets anymore, Perry Jones will be solid. Thunder will be better IMO.

Harden just got exposed in the finals & wont be the same.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is further proof of 3 things:

- Most NBA fans are idiots
    - Most NBA fans overreact to small sample sizes
    - Most NBA fans severely overrate "sleeper" rookies.. Jeremy Lamb? who the is that scrub, tbh?..

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Wow!

Alot of fail going on there.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Harlem with the truth bombs. I can't believe fans actually thought this trade would help OKC at all. Those draft picks are losing value. OKC got ed in this trade. It was re ed at the time, and it is even more re ed now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not to mention idiots like Reggie Miller and Charles Barkley claiming Martin would be just as good as Harden, in addition to adding sleeper rookies..

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Catastrophic trade by OKC. Will cost them a championship in the future.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Catastrophic trade by OKC. Will cost them a championship in the future.
    Will cost them a championship this year

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I don't agree with many of the posts of it " costing them a championship this year" because anything can happen. I will say this....OKC was scary as last year after beating the spurs. I actually had them sweeping the heat. Harden was inexperienced and it was his play that elevated them when they needed shots. With Martin you kind of know what you are going to get, but the reason I didn't like him, is that he will do what he is paid to and will settle. The guy is a mouse and will complement KD and WB in the reg season but will most likely crumble in the spotlight.

I can't see them beating the heat as they are but who says they "need" to beat the heat?
    in 07' the mavs were a lock to win the championship but due to their bad luck the Spurs coasted throughout. The NBA is dynamic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lol'ed at "glorified James Posey"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How has Presti kept his job after this debacle? The entire OKC management staff is on Meth tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    We came out of this one with the better end of the deal.

now San Antonio gets to see its worst nightmare playing against them in the same division. Can't wait to see all you crybabies surface.
    I also like the acquisition of Jeremy Lamb. He's shown a lot of potential thus far.
    Harden can't lead a team. You guys got screwed on that end of the deal.
    You're life must be pretty ty.

Jeremy lamb = future superstar (able to play 2-guard, too)

Besides, Martin knows who he is playing with, he won't chuck like he had to when playing for a team like the Rockets.
    You think? There is a reason why there is a buzz around this transaction. The Thunder got better in every way possible, short and long term. As a nugget fan you're gonna have to live with a Western Conference dominated by the Thunder. Oh and, you've been pretty damn rude to me in my welcome.

Screw you.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    We came out of this one with the better end of the deal.

now San Antonio gets to see its worst nightmare playing against them in the same division. Can't wait to see all you crybabies surface.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also like the acquisition of Jeremy Lamb. He's shown a lot of potential thus far.
    oh yeah?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ol' sport looking like a fool per usual

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thunderup
    partner
    that's what he calls his spouse

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yes continue to ride Harden & say he performed well based off 9 minutes a game & at the beginning if I recall he wasn't playing well which is why he was restricted to garbage time. Harden isn't extremely talented, he's a 2nd or 3rd tier talent nothing more, nothing less, your implying that he's on Dirk's level shows me how stupid you are & you have no idea what you're talking about.
    People looking like clowns in this gem of a thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some good posts itt

Thread Information