hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    knicks bunch of losers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes. the trade helped me realise what a scrub he is.

i appreciate the nuggets significantly more now
    They didnt get better because Melo was the problem

They got better because they got a lot of players in return which has stacked the team up

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    They didnt get better because Melo was the problem

They got better because they got a lot of players in return which has stacked the team up
    But trading Melo helped. He was really overrated. He still is. Nene and Billups were the two key guys on that team that made a run. A team can't win with Melo trying to be the guy. Seriously if the Knicks want to win, they will ship his fat ass somewhere.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    bynum is a deserving starter, nene hasn't been nearly as effective. only other possibility would be marc gasol, but bynum's been better than him.

melo? gtfo. his team's record is rubbish and it's mostly because of him. bosh is a more deserving starter than melo.
    Yeah, Nene hasn't been his usual self so far. I think he's getting there. Getting used to playing PF. But he'll be fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo reminds me of the Stay Puff'd Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters with that round dough-boy face. And his team is caca.
    Last edited by Calispursfan11; 02-03-2012 at 12:15 AM.

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Even Bosh was more deserving of that 2nd Forward spot in the East than Melo was....
    Bosh is a bona fide all star this season. Starter imo

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    But trading Melo helped. He was really overrated. He still is. Nene and Billups were the two key guys on that team that made a run. A team can't win with Melo trying to be the guy. Seriously if the Knicks want to win, they will ship his fat ass somewhere.
    This.

Chemistry wise helped too. Look how significantly the chemistry has improved without melo, smith and martin.

Al Harrington has balled out of his mind this year, and he clearly loves being the vet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Healthy or not, Knicks playoff chances =
    ^^

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    More proof the all star process is re ed
    its been no secret since da 7'6 yellow sack of first made it tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its been no secret since da 7'6 yellow sack of first made it tbh
    How dare you insult Wil Hung's cousin brah. He has many supporters who vote to see his appearance on National TV fair and square!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It IS because of him. NY had to gut their team just to get him, and have been under .500 ever since. Why do you think Denver started to play better ball after Melo was traded?
    Djohn, maaaan! I luv that clip in your sig I that chick is no dime but she has mad skills. I'm a happily married man ...but if I am ever single again a Brazilian girl will be my mission and a trip to Rio on my bucket list. Thanks 4 sharing

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Djohn, maaaan! I luv that clip in your sig I that chick is no dime but she has mad skills. I'm a happily married man ...but if I am ever single again a Brazilian girl will be my mission and a trip to Rio on my bucket list. Thanks 4 sharing
    No problem I love when exotic girls can do that, don't really prefer when some black girls do it. But hey, maybe one day we'll both take a trip out there just for the of it. It reminds me why I need to go back to Puerto Rico lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No problem I love when exotic girls can do that, don't really prefer when some black girls do it. But hey, maybe one day we'll both take a trip out there just for the of it. It reminds me why I need to go back to Puerto Rico lol
    My parents home country has girls like that ...but man Brazilian chicks are just so exotic as you say, and I guess i just havent met many so I am infatuated (in a respectful way) but when she puts her feet on the wall ... the possibilities just seem endless ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one of the reasons why I like going back to my country. Puerto Rican women can shake it!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Killa, you need to look up Columbian/Venezuelan girls. They are fine as .

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Oh and youtube "bailando" when you get a free moment Killa... just don't do it at work

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh and youtube "bailando" when you get a free moment Killa... just don't do it at work
    Appreciate the heads up and the warning ...

Oh i heatr ya Ecuadorian, Beliziean, Barbadian, argentinian ... are all lovely. dont get me wrong filipinas, jaanese girls, okinawaian, Laosian, Caucasian, sister girls and mexican chicano- americans all have lovely ladies ...

But Brazilians just do something for me, but I will take your advice Lngrr you havent steered me wrong, despite your "team party" affiliations

Besides military dudes get al kinds of international chicks, so if you have a little game, you are an expert on the subject.

Side note, I wonder if Pop was a pum hound in the military even with his bad skin?

Thread Information