Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    2nd best team in LA

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Like you needed any more proof. Didn't you already realize it over the years when players who had been injured all season long, like Grant Hill, Alonzo Mourning, and Yao Ming, got selected to start the ASG? It might be more proof, but we already knew that for a while now.

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    bynum is a deserving starter, nene hasn't been nearly as effective. only other possibility would be marc gasol, but bynum's been better than him.

melo? gtfo. his team's record is rubbish and it's mostly because of him. bosh is a more deserving starter than melo.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Like you needed any more proof. Didn't you already realize it over the years when players who had been injured all season long, like Grant Hill, Alonzo Mourning, and Yao Ming, got selected to start the ASG? It might be more proof, but we already knew that for a while now.
    i know, i know, i just think the all star ballot process should be limited to coaches, FOs and media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rayjayjohnson before the Melo trade : " OMG, I love Melo "

Rayjayjohnson after the trade: " Always thought he was overrated; what a ty fat POS; ing loser "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Bosh was more deserving of that 2nd Forward spot in the East than Melo was....

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I can't stand the NBA's lack of distinction between the forward and guard spots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake over Kevin Love is BS too, imo

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Rayjayjohnson before the Melo trade : " OMG, I love Melo "

Rayjayjohnson after the trade: " Always thought he was overrated; what a ty fat POS; ing loser "
    try again scrah, my dislike of melo dates back to the start of last season when he started mailing it in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    try again scrah, my dislike of melo dates back to the start of last season when he started mailing it in
    So it's trade related

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The All-Star game is for the fans, the games are pointless and irrelevant..

Considering it's for the fans, it makes sense that they are given the right to vote in their preferred starters..

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Honestly, sometimes it seems the NBA regular season is just for fans and these people are complaining about an exhibition game held so NBA players can have orgies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bynum is a deserving starter, nene hasn't been nearly as effective. only other possibility would be marc gasol, but bynum's been better than him.

melo? gtfo. his team's record is rubbish and it's mostly because of him. bosh is a more deserving starter than melo.
    His team is rubbish, but it isn't because of him, I assure you. What do stats really mean when you play with the worst coach in the league? None of the players are utilized to their strengths. Not Melo's fault he becomes a byproduct of all that.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    His team is rubbish, but it isn't because of him, I assure you. What do stats really mean when you play with the worst coach in the league? None of the players are utilized to their strengths. Not Melo's fault he becomes a byproduct of all that.
    It IS because of him. NY had to gut their team just to get him, and have been under .500 ever since. Why do you think Denver started to play better ball after Melo was traded?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carmelo will never win anything, tbh, but the Knicks have much bigger problems than him..

He hasn't played like a superstar, which is required from him, to compensate for the holes on the roster, but he has been far from a liability..no PG, Shumpert and Douglas don't understand the concept of team basketball, Amare has been terrible, bad coach, no defense, little depth..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Despite the Knicks' myriad of problems, if they can make it to the playoffs--and be healthy--they could could be a scary team imho.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Despite the Knicks' myriad of problems, if they can make it to the playoffs--and be healthy--they could could be a scary team imho.
    Healthy or not, Knicks playoff chances =

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Any time you have superstars, you can do damage in the playoffs

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Any time you have superstars, you can do damage in the playoffs
    You NEED a supporting cast with the superstars.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You NEED a supporting cast with the superstars.
    I'm not saying they'll win a championship, but I can definitely see them make a run at the ECF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It IS because of him. NY had to gut their team just to get him, and have been under .500 ever since. Why do you think Denver started to play better ball after Melo was traded?
    The Knicks have the money. If his play is hindering the team, then I blame the coaching staff for not getting the message across. He has talent. Anthony, Tyson, and Amare should allow for this team to be over .500 by default. Get a defensive minded coach, and I assure that the Knicks turn a new leaf.

As of now, I'd rather them stay complacent and suck because I dislike almost the entire franchise.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    So it's trade related
    yes. the trade helped me realise what a scrub he is.

i appreciate the nuggets significantly more now

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Knicks have the money. If his play is hindering the team, then I blame the coaching staff for not getting the message across. He has talent. Anthony, Tyson, and Amare should allow for this team to be over .500 by default. Get a defensive minded coach, and I assure that the Knicks turn a new leaf.

As of now, I'd rather them stay complacent and suck because I dislike almost the entire franchise.
    What? Do you not realize that a BIG reason why the Knicks have sucked since the trade is that Amare and Carmelo both need the ball to be dominant? Can't have it both ways.

Thread Information