Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll get em next year
    True Texas Rangers fans that have been following this team are used to this kind of disappointment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rangers big dawgs have a lot to do this winter meeting. I have to give it to yu. He did well. Got to runs only. It's our offense that didn't come big. Can't blame them since the offense was what won the games. We need some added solid pitching staff. We won't have feliz or Lewis for spring training.

you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow...just saw the score lol

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    At the end of the day Josh Hamilton is the Josh Howard to a Dirk Nowitzki.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was one of the biggest Hambone fans around, but to me, at the end of the year, it looked like he just didn't give a . It wouldn't hurt me to let him go.

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I was one of the biggest Hambone fans around, but to me, at the end of the year, it looked like he just didn't give a . It wouldn't hurt me to let him go.
    <-- Not a Rangers fan, didnt even watch them much if at all this year.

I watched the final game against the A's on MLB network and then the WC game against the Orioles. 2 games, super-small sample size...

Have to agree. I am surprised more players arent concerned with the "optics" associated with their play. Hamilton didnt "look" like he gave a flying about this season or franchise. He "looked" like he was fully aware he is going to sign a HUGE deal in a couple months and it wasnt going to be with the Rangers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah..just saw they're going to let him play the market before even offering. Not sure if that means they're ready to match, or if they don't care if he just leaves. Either way, I'm at the point where I could care less. He was my favorite player on that team last year and the beginning of this year. But the way he just seemed to give up at the end of the year completely turned me off of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way they are making it seem, is as if they are going to treat it like CJ Wilson last year. Which is smart, they wont overpay. They will let other teams overbid for him and offer their own price and if he leaves he leaves, if he stays, we have him at the price we wanted. Wondering if we trade for Arizonas CF. Either way, just like 092120, I was a big fan of hamilton. Im more upset at him than pissed. I want the pitching staff bolstered though. We need another ace on this staff.

Thread Information