Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    RAM
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On many rosters he wouldn't even be the backup. The Spurs are not one of those rosters. You can talk about all the things he isn't, but what he is as a Spur is the second best point guard the second his plane lands in San Antonio.
    Correct. And it took four pages to get to it. Ridiculous. What are we looking for here? A backup point guard with experience to play limited minutes. So we are better off with a D-leaguer or waiver wire pickup over a guy with that pedigree and all that championship experience? I don't think so. There might just be a little shoulder chip and just enough bitterness to get alot out of those few minutes on the court. I don't see a downside.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, Spurs don't need Fisher to be the back up PG. (3rd string/insurance PG for the vet minimum sure.)

They need to figure out a way to give Green, Leonard, Jackson, Manu and Neal quality minutes in the rotation. The only way that can happen is if Manu/Neal share back-up PG duties. Wish some people would understand this.

It's about finding the most minutes for the teams best 10 players.

Green and Leonard were everywhere tonight.

Such a great win!

Thread Information