Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reason = the deep and revitalized Spurs are smarter, much better coached and more patient on offense - it is trap to try to hang with the young and talented Thunder in the open court but a savy team can pick them apart pacing the game (or if they have a PG like Parker who can outplay Westbrooke when pissed off). The talented LAL or Miami both could do the same thing but do not currently have the coaches with enough savyness, experience, or "juice" to tell their stars how to really beat the Thunder. Spurs are Thunder's worst nightmare but the rest of the league needs to watch out for OTC.

LkrFan's BFF
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Good Doctor is back. Well atleast till late April, early May.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Non-Issue

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jackson & Diaw quit, killed their coach and Pop signed 'em.

That didn't hurt ya's.

Zip it up and Zip it out. WeNeedLength's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That didn't hurt ya's.
    Still with this shtick...

Spurs fans don't give a . SJax belongs in a Spur uniform and Diaw is an underrated piece. You could only dream that the Lakers had made such smart moves at the deadline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LAL had a great pick up in Sessons and is still a very strong team; but right now though it appears Brown may be losing the team.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still with this shtick...

Spurs fans don't give a . SJax belongs in a Spur uniform and Diaw is an underrated piece. You could only dream that the Lakers had made such smart moves at the deadline.
    Of course. I'm gonna drive that shtick right up your ass.

They both quit on their team, then murdered the coach. Then Pop signed 'em.

You should be so proud. But, after signing Neal after he bent some girl over and packed her hemi's Jackson & Diaw is cakework.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That didn't hurt ya's.
    I don't remember that murder and I also recall the Lakers running off a coach before Jackson and Kobe foremost basically whining like the arrogant jerk he is before he was to be drafted by the same NC team.
    Mr. 18 [all time in PER, i.e. Mr. Bryant] plays it both ways as well texting for joy when he was in bed with running BOTH Gasol and Odom out for Paul then dissing management trying to make another move this season AND OVERTLY BACKING THE SAME GASOL [who saved his career with 2 championships after his Robin to Shaq days} HE WAS READY TO DUMP to salvage a season after the commish went rogue on that deal. Now of course he wants Fisher and Odom back and the media keeps buying into Kobe this and Kobe that no matter what dishonesty or maniupulative BS he does. He can even diss Bynum openly early his career now ride his ass these days to the acclaim of the media.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers aren't going anywhere..but if the Spurs don't win this season..this thread is an epic fail. I don't want Miami to win..Chicago..eh I wouldn't mind..but I'd prefer if a team from the west brought home the le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That didn't hurt ya's.
    Fisher quit on his team, citing family illness (only pussies and assholes, etc.) and Mitch & Co. signed him without batting an eye.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers aren't going anywhere..but if the Spurs don't win this season..this thread is an epic fail. I don't want Miami to win..Chicago..eh I wouldn't mind..but I'd prefer if a team from the west brought home the le.
    No one said anything yet about winning a le yet, except that the Thunder surely do not have a history of beating the Spurs like they do the LAL. LAL still has a strong shot at coming out of the West with that front line despite Kobe's gunning ways and Brown's clamping down on the stars - which may not end well.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't remember that murder and I also recall the Lakers running off a coach before Jackson and Kobe foremost basically whining like the arrogant jerk he is before he was to be drafted by the same NC team.
    Mr. 18 [all time in PER, i.e. Mr. Bryant] plays it both ways as well texting for joy when he was in bed with running BOTH Gasol and Odom out for Paul then dissing management trying to make another move this season AND OVERTLY BACKING THE SAME GASOL [who saved his career with 2 championships after his Robin to Shaq days} HE WAS READY TO DUMP to salvage a season after the commish went rogue on that deal. Now of course he wants Fisher and Odom back and the media keeps buying into Kobe this and Kobe that no matter what dishonesty or maniupulative BS he does. He can even diss Bynum openly early his career now ride his ass these days to the acclaim of the media.
    I've never denied Bryant's trespasses. But, now I've got you in the same bed with him. And you're going to pay the price.

Don't like it? Can't take it? Get you pussy ass up to the EC like El does.

Chicken s.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fisher quit on his team, citing family illness (only pussies and assholes, etc.) and Mitch & Co. signed him without batting an eye.
    First of all, V, go back and your mother some more.

Second of all, I never denied Fisher's trespass. I lauded it. I don't give a how I get mine.

But, you guys always purported yourselves as holier than thou. Then you signed a rapist (Neal) and now Pop is chasing quitters and coach killers and signing them.

You're nothing special now. You're in the with everybody else.

Welcome.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anybody but the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never denied Bryant's trespasses. But, now I've got you in the same bed with him. And you're going to pay the price.

Don't like it? Can't take it? Get you pussy ass up to the EC like El does.

Chicken s.
    Bring it on it is so easy to back a media loved player like Bryant without looking seriously at the BS he brings and lack of proven leadership.

Even Bryant's supposed clutchness fails the test of true consideration for GOAT greatness, at least to level for which he is hyped by the adoring BSPN crowd (at least most of them) when someone seriously looks at the metrics over time. Bryant is a great scorer and an all time great but the degree to which many overtly defend him over time is sublime.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bring it on it is so easy to back a media loved player like Bryant without looking seriously at the BS he brings and lack of proven leadership.

Even Bryant's supposed clutchness fails the test of true consideration for GOAT greatness, at least to level for which he is hyped by the adoring BSPN crowd (at least most of them) when someone seriously looks at the metrics over time. Bryant is a great scorer and an all time great but the degree to which many overtly defend him over time is sublime.
    Here, I'll bring it:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 4

- "Here, Sport, suck on this."

- "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all, V, go back and your mother some more.

Second of all, I never denied Fisher's trespass. I lauded it. I don't give a how I get mine.

But, you guys always purported yourselves as holier than thou. Then you signed a rapist (Neal) and now Pop is chasing quitters and coach killers and signing them.

You're nothing special now. You're in the with everybody else.

Welcome.
    NealComfortedPERIOD

Jax and Diaw had their good names sullied by noted player killers Scott Skiles and Paul Silas respectively. My white sneakers are still pristine, and the Portman girl still humps the pillow in agreement...don't you forget it.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NealComfortedPERIOD

Jax and Diaw had their good names sullied by noted player killers Scott Skiles and Paul Silas respectively. My white sneakers are still pristine, and the Portman girl still humps the pillow in agreement...don't you forget it.
    Go your mother some more.

Jackson & Diaw quit, killed their coach and Pop showed up tootsweet.

You're living with it.

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go your mother some more.

Jackson & Diaw quit, killed their coach and Pop showed up tootsweet.

You're living with it.
    dumbass just because you keep saying the same it doesn't mean that it actually happened, it just makes you look how stupid you really are, dumbass

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dumbass just because you keep saying the same it doesn't mean that it actually happened, it just makes you look how stupid you really are, dumbass
    Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're living with it.
    I refuse to, as they are baseless allegations to begin with. Your Mitch showed no integrity in his past transgressions, however. He had a chance to make amends last night, when I actually watched a game through purple and gold glasses, yet his Kobe failed him and me.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I refuse to, as they are baseless allegations to begin with. Your Mitch showed no integrity in his past transgressions, however. He had a chance to make amends last night, when I actually watched a game through purple and gold glasses, yet his Kobe failed him and me.
    You can refuse till the cows come home.

You're livin' with it:::

Jackson & Diaw quit and killed their coach and Pop rushed right over and signed 'em.

Congratulations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course. I'm gonna drive that shtick right up your ass.

They both quit on their team, then murdered the coach. Then Pop signed 'em.

You should be so proud. But, after signing Neal after he bent some girl over and packed her hemi's Jackson & Diaw is cakework.
    I love how you use this argument as if anyone cares.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I love how you use this argument as if anyone cares.
    True, that part is out of my control.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can refuse till the cows come home.

You're livin' with it:::

Jackson & Diaw quit and killed their coach and Pop rushed right over and signed 'em.

Congratulations.

Thread Information