Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...iCO/story.html

Rajon Rondo:

“You just can’t look at a number and say, ‘OK, this guy is shooting 50 percent from the field, 90 percent from the free throw line, put him on this team and have a great season.’ It doesn’t work like that.

“You’ve got to know personalities. I think you’ve got to know the locker room. I think that’s why [Heat president] Pat Riley has done a great job. I don’t know who the GM is for the Spurs, but [him, too].”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hahahahahaha
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...iCO/story.html

Rajon Rondo:

“You just can’t look at a number and say, ‘OK, this guy is shooting 50 percent from the field, 90 percent from the free throw line, put him on this team and have a great season.’ It doesn’t work like that.

“You’ve got to know personalities. I think you’ve got to know the locker room. I think that’s why [Heat president] Pat Riley has done a great job. I don’t know who the GM is for the Spurs, but [him, too].”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he supposed to know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comparing Riley to Buford. It's apples and oranges, the Spurs have created a foundation that has been winning ever since Day 1. You'd HAVE to get along with one another to be with the same team throughout your entire career.

Miami didn't gather 'matching' personalities, they just get along well because it's so much fun winning les.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not so much that he's supposed to know (although I'll bet a lot of players do know who R.C. is), it's more that Rondo was doing such a passable job of sounding intelligent and then at the end said "oh and that one guy, whatshisname, he's great too." I thought it was funny. Maybe it's not. Meh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comparing Riley to Buford. It's apples and oranges, the Spurs have created a foundation that has been winning ever since Day 1. You'd HAVE to get along with one another to be with the same team throughout your entire career.

Miami didn't gather 'matching' personalities, they just get along well because it's so much fun winning les.
    That too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buford deserves it, as a lifetime achievement recognition. It's pretty appalling that he has not ever won Exec of the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    buford has never won as far as i know. which is just a farce if that is in fact the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump

Thread Information