Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    rank these teams without taking trophies in consideration

figo barca
    ronaldinho barca
    midgets barca

which teams u prefer watch or the style of play u prefer?
    Last edited by TDMVPDPOY; 10-08-2012 at 01:01 AM.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Midgets
    Ronaldino

YOU FIGO

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    the van gaal era...lol a bunch of dutch wankers.....from the arsenal wanking team on the barca team during the 90s....still cant fkn deliver

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Cryuff, van Gaal, F. de Boer, R. de Boer, Kluivert, Rijkaard, Afellay, van Bommel, Overmars, Cocu, ...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Early 90's Barca would wipe the floor with Midgets edition

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Cryuff, van Gaal, F. de Boer, R. de Boer, Kluivert, Rijkaard, Afellay, van Bommel, Overmars, Cocu, ...
    whate worst then these bunch of wankers who use to play on the arsenal wanking team, replace by french wankers

the argy players b4 messi, played like on the barca team

why do brazilian players peak for 2-3 years, then follow up with a fatty diet than disappearing into the sunset faster than ppl try to still remember them for...

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Yes I'm sure ... taking into account what this current Barca has accomplished I seriously doubted, plus this team is a revolutionary team, teams like these don't come often. I'm not gonna say I watched the 90's team because back then I was playing with toy trucks intead, but if you watched them can you tell me what made them so great? I'll wait.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The worst part is that sometimes I think that you actually believe these things you say.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Barcelona could loan JDS to Mallorca. Good for him, so that he could get PT and experience. If he's not getting PT over Martin Montoya, then he most likely never will.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The worst part is that sometimes I think that you actually believe these things you say.
    Coming from someone who started watching Barca after Messi got there

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Coming from someone who started watching Barca after Messi got there
    Made up statements, that's showing me.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Oooops denial

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    even with all the barceufa injuries, if rmao cant close that 8pt gap....they should go eat a

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/...id/302?cc=5901

David Villa is the best Spanish striker in history, judging by his tremendous goalscoring record with the national team (52 in 83 appearances) and undisputed impact for every team he has played for in La Liga (243 goals, 87 assists in 471 appearances for four different La Liga teams since 2001).

El Guaje has played for a variety of clubs: Sporting Gijon and Zaragoza were fiercely fighting to avoid relegation, Valencia's target was closing the gap to the top two teams in La Liga while working towards a top-four finish to access the Champions League group phase and, since his 40 million euro transfer to Barcelona back in 2010, a team with the ultra-challenging task of winning every compe ion entered.

Based on the evidence, saying his performance has been consistently excellent for the last 12 years is no exaggeration.

Barcelona really missed David Villa's goals during his long-term absence last season, caused by a terrible tibia injury while playing the Club World Cup in December 2011. Lionel Messi was forced to cover and, while La Pulga went on to score a tremendous 73 goals in the process, the truth is the Blaugranas became over-reliant on the Argentinian wizard, making the traditional pass-and-move idea easily predictable at times, especially when fitness was far from optimal in the closing stages of the season.

As I explained in this previous article, I was (and still am) convinced that Villa has what it takes to take Barcelona back to the top of world football and solve those ongoing attacking worries.

Despite the fact that El Guaje is ready to rumble again, o Vilanova has not given him enough playing time to show his worth yet. The Asturian forward has only played 112 minutes and been given one start in La Liga this season. The fact that he has already scored three goals in that short amount of time should have en led him to at least feature in El Clasico against Real Madrid but, instead, he spent 20 minutes warming up before returning to the dressing room as an unused subs ute.

Many players of his calibre would be desperate to use the media to their advantage in such a situation. Not Villa. Despite going through yet another disappointing episode, he has nothing but praise for his coach, team-mates and the club as a whole. A true professional, as shows the fact that Vicente Del Bosque keeps calling him up for Spain internationals despite his lack of playing time.

I sincerely hope Villa remains calm and focused on getting the chance he so clearly deserves. Sure, Vilanova also has Messi, Pedro, Alexis and Tello at his disposal but, considering the amount of matches Barcelona are expected to play (and win) every season, neglecting the team from one of our best goalscorers for no apparent reason would be a major, costly mistake.
    Posted on a different thread but had to post in the Barceufa thread. o Vilanova should go eat a bag of s. I already hate that got. If Villa leaves, it's because of this got.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Best Spanish striker ever ?

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Best Spanish striker ever ?
    Statistically, he is, isn't he? Which striker has played better (with better numbers) for Spain in history?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Sergio is out for 2 CL games: the home and away legs of Celtic

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barc...charle-2234717

Barcelona trying to sign the "new Messi", an eleven years old kid named Vega from Argentina.

We stackeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed now if only we could birth defenders

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Barca didn't try to sign any of those. (I think, I didn't care to click the links )

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Real MAdrid player

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Photo: Barcelona's home kit for next season 'leaked' by Spanish press

[IMG]http://api.ning.com:80/files/MWwECBxcyMTqT5CORoCy3KvgyjHE1U4jkXyIILHXGz4GDwnma9 bZLRaOFmyPadiCLjYioj3DdHdyR70BKxZO-uVyKbBE9d*d/barcashirt.PNG?width=225[/IMG]Catalan newspaper Mundo Deportivo have released an image of what the FC Barcelona kit could look like for the 2013-14 season. The image shows that there is a possibility the club will reveal a kit that goes back to the more traditional Barcelona kits of the past. This season's shirt received much criticism for being a big change from the normal stripes and fans will surely a welcome a shirt which sees a return to the old style.
    However, if the image is correct, there will be a section across the middle to accommodate the club sponsor 'Qatar Foundation'.
    Although the kit is more traditional it does have much wider red (or scarlet) stripes than blue which will surely receive criticism from some quarters.
    There has also been speculation that the club may base their away shirt on the Catalan flag for next season. The current away kit has been compared to a tequila sunrise tail and the recent pattern of shockingly coloured away kits is likely to come to an end with a shirt dedicated to Catalonia, at a time when Catalan independence is getting renewed local support.
    Both Barcelona and Nike have yet to comment on the two designs but previous leaks in the Spanish press have usually been correct or thereabouts.

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/MWwECBxcyMTqT5CORoCy3KvgyjHE1U4jkXyIILHXGz4GDwnma9 bZLRaOFmyPadiCLjYioj3DdHdyR70BKxZO-uVyKbBE9d*d/barcashirt.PNG[/IMG]

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Learn how to post a photo, imho.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Learn how to post a photo, imho.
    I post them as I usually do, but there seem to be a few bugs today

Thread Information