Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    There is only on classico and it's River / Boca period. The rest is derby.
    That is known as "el superclasico".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercl%C3%A1sico

Superclásico is the name used to describe the football match in Argentina between Buenos Aires rivals Boca Juniors and River Plate. It derives from the Spanish usage of "clásico" to mean derby, with the prefix "super" used as the two clubs are the most popular and successful clubs in Argentine football. According to some statistics, they commandeer more than 70% of all Argentine football fans between them,[1] with Boca claiming 41% and River 32%.

The Superclásico is known worldwide as one of the fiercest and most important derbies.[2] In April 2004, the English newspaper The Observer put the Superclásico at the top of their list of "50 sporting things you must do before you die", saying that "Derby day in Buenos Aires makes the Old Firm game look like a primary school kick-about."[3]

river
    segunda
    Last edited by ALVAREZ6; 04-10-2012 at 10:44 PM.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    That is known as "el superclasico".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercl%C3%A1sico

river
    segunda
    superclassico > classico

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Why are we talking Boca-River on the Barcelona thread again?

My Team
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Post Count
    OK, I'll remember next time that we need to run our ideas through you, the special "Other Sports" mod.

just shut the up and let people do what they want to do.

thinking it was a Spanish typo and deflecting your ing ignorance
    Thanks for telling me about this board and how it works; I've just been following it since it was in the EZBoard days (when everyone from SR and ST used to post under one roof and then broke apart) back in '99 or so but yeah, thanks again for telling me about it.

I could give less of a if you agree with it or not. Your little know-it-all at ude here and everywhere outside of this subforum is just annoying, what do you want me to say.

So instead of spamming the EPL with Arsenal and respect other people that don't want to see it, I can spam my own thread with videos, pics and news about my team then use the EPL thread for game day. What a novel idea by me. Thanks for your approval.

Just stop responding to this thread, you're a f'ing moron, we get it.
    Sense, why don't you stop acting like a . I know its hard and its going to take a while, but in the meantime you can STFU and provide this forum with something its been sorely needing for some time now... you absence.
    Daamn yall s went in.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    TOSB Carles Puyol turned 34 today.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

"The father, the son and the holy spirit"

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Cesc Fàbregas: To all football fans! If I score against your team, @PUMAFootball make it up you! http://www.puma.com/rondas #PumaRondas
    Yeah right like you're going to ing score.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Qatarlona

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    that's fugly as

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wtf is that?? is that seriously Barca's page??

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Thanks for telling me about this board and how it works; I've just been following it since it was in the EZBoard days (when everyone from SR and ST used to post under one roof and then broke apart) back in '99 or so but yeah, thanks again for telling me about it.

I could give less of a if you agree with it or not. Your little know-it-all at ude here and everywhere outside of this subforum is just annoying, what do you want me to say.

So instead of spamming the EPL with Arsenal and respect other people that don't want to see it, I can spam my own thread with videos, pics and news about my team then use the EPL thread for game day. What a novel idea by me. Thanks for your approval.

Just stop responding to this thread, you're a f'ing moron, we get it.
    Sense, why don't you stop acting like a . I know its hard and its going to take a while, but in the meantime you can STFU and provide this forum with something its been sorely needing for some time now... you absence.

The Defense doesn't rest Manu'sMagicalLeftHand's Avatar
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Really quiet in here since Saturday, what happened? Did I miss something?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    skunked in La Liga
    skunked in Champions league

Barcelona will come back next season with reinforcements. I just hope they're fully healthy next season

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    locked this thread, fkn hole team

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    no mas

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    skunked in La Liga
    skunked in Champions league

Barcelona will come back next season with reinforcements. I just hope they're fully healthy next season
    wasting money on 2 kents who they thought will help them win

lol no money in the kitty

lol country economy no state funds to lend these kents

lol oscar nominees not winning award

lol tolle

lol cuenka - wanker

lol midget power walking

lol manager who thinks his actually coaching, coat tail rider

Still the best FOOTBALL team ... no that catenacio and counterattack .

My Team
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Post Count
    Still the best FOOTBALL team ... no that catenacio and counterattack .

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    lol have to wear the tiest barca uniforms ever next year

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

"The father, the son and the holy spirit"
    no le choke?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    " It's OVER "

Last edited by lefty; 04-24-2012 at 05:51 PM.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    FC Barcelona: Sandro Rosell announces that o Vilanova will be @FCBarcelona's new manager. #FCBLive

My Team
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Post Count
    Did "it's me" write this?

Barcelona pe ion FIFA to declare possession more important than goals

Barcelona took a bold step to ensure their continued dominance by pe ioning FIFA to rewrite the rules of football so that possession of the ball counts for more than goals scored. Following two important losses over a four day span to Chelsea and Real Madrid in which Barcelona dominated possession of the ball but still failed to score more goals than their opposition, they decided that now was the time to act.
    "Football is obviously broken," said Barcelona midfielder, and defender of all that is right, Xavi. "When the team that just scores the most goals is ruled the winner over a team that holds the ball for the vast majority of the match only because the rules say so, something is very wrong. And it is time we correct that wrong. Because Cesc is suffering."
    Xavi is not the only Barcelona player speaking out on this issue, though. After Barcelona's 1-0 loss to Chelsea in the first leg of their Champions League semifinal despite maintaing 79 percent of possession, Andres Iniesta labeled the match "unjust." A sentiment that teammate Sergio Busquests echoed after Barcelona lost a decisive match in the Spanish league le race to rivals Real Madrid by a score of 2-1 even though the Catalans kept 72 percent of possession.
    "We hope that FIFA will finally take this matter seriously and take action," Xavi continued, standing on a table so he could be seen. "It is time for all other clubs to resume their poor imitation of our style of play and lose to us with dignity. After all, everyone knows that playing disciplined defense within the rules of the game and then using patience and precision to score on the counter attack is still cheating and equivalent to puppy murder. Actually, it's worse. Defending is worse than puppy murder."
    When reached for comment on Barcelona's pe ion, a FIFA spokesman said they are taking these concerns quite seriously and the public should be far more interested in this than anything to do with corruption.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer...TCGQIYFiDXU#_=

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    I found a video of some players Barca is scouting for next season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    maybe sequ should tryout for barca, he might get in

Thread Information